Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what's 2012 all about?
I've known about 2012 for about 15 years or so but still don't have the faintest idea about what's going to happen as everybody seems to have a different opinion, and there's so much channelled nonsense about it.  David Icke says there's an awakening taking place, Stewart seems to dismiss it almost completely, David Wilcock seems to have a found a way of making science explain all the crazy new age ideas and sound feasible etc.  There's so much information out there that is garbage it's become impossible to know what's actually really happening on the 2012 subject.

What do other people here think?

I heard someone talk about this on C2C the week before last and he said there is an ancient Mayan book which predicts there will be infertility, drought and a five day eclipse in 2012.  He said all of the hoopla was born out of this simple prediction.

Excellent speaker!

See link:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/10/02.html

Oh, I am sorry, I did not realize this post was in this forum until after I posted. Excuse me.... :-)

Hi Polly, I wasn't sure what category to stick it under, as it seems to fit most of the forum categories to some degree. So I stuck it here.

I like your avatar, marting.  I chuckle every time I see it.

The way I understand it we’re going to start a new cycle in 2012. It sounds like the veil between the 3rd dimension and the astral will be thinned too. It will be common for people to see ghosts and whatever else is in the astral. I have heard that for some reason the Illuminati must complete their NWO plans before 2012 or they will fail. They want to recreate the glory days when the reptilians ruled out in the open.

2012 sees the Galactic Equator align to the Sun and the Zodiac Ecliptic precisely. For Earth, this timing synchronizes with Neptune entering it's sign of Pisces after 168 years and Neptune rules psychic awareness and collective unconscious.
It is the first time in nearly 2 million years that Neptune will enter Pisces during a Galactic Equator alignment.

Now, this is using the Tropical Zodiac. It may be that nothing will happen and during the Sidereal alignment in 2035, all hell and heaven could break loose when no one is expecting nor bothered about it.

Iqhunk, do you happen to know if the moon will be waning or waxing and where the south node will be on the day Neptune is said to enter Pisces?

Neptune enters Pisces first on 4th February 2012. It retrogrades in the 0th degree during Winter Solstice.

In the initial entry, which is crucial, we have
a Waxing Moon in Cancer, again a water sign and both planets are in the signs they rule. Neptune is also the higher octave of the Moon.
The South Node is in 12 degrees Gemini.

Interestingly, Saturn will be a half degree away from entering Scorpio, yet another Water sign, and will trine Neptune when the Moon conjuncts Saturn around Feb 13.
However Saturn fails to enter Scorpio, turning retrogrde. Very interesting for a planet to turn retrograde just a week before entering a new sign.

Uranus has entered Aries a few weeks back in January 2012.
This is an incendiary mix.

Overall, a very interesting cosmic snapshot leading upto 21 December 2012.

Yes iqhunk, it will be interesting times with Neptune in Pisces, very exciting.