Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what's 2012 all about?
Here's one of my favorite YouTube users who has a vast PLAYLIST of videos compiled by him on many a subject that we are all intrested in. UFO's, Illuminanti, 2012 and a vast number of other excellent topic. List his playlist and you'll be pleasantly suprised with what he has to offer... much on the year 2012 from many varying perspectives. Funny how they all mean about the same thing.

The guys name is duderinok... I just call him 'the dude'.

http://au.youtube.com/user/theduderinok?ob=4

Great stuff.

Andrew, isn't that Tether Overload Incident fascinating?  I see the dude has it.  I saw that last week at another link.

Fascinating for sure Polly, but things don't add IMO.

I've since been advised that it takes NASA just under 2 years to produce another tether. If so, then why have they NOT sent up another one to try yet? Perhaps they've been advised that it too will be cut off so they aren't bothering.

THEN... they say it was produced for the purpose of providing 'propulsion' without the requirement of petrochemical fuels to run it. Such a massive tether, all the manpower and megabucks it took to design and construct it... when we well know that they ALREADY have FreeEnergy motors in their pocession (Tesla's and many others) to do with as they wish. They could have easily installed such motors into any satellite witout advising the public or media... and these motors are alot easier to handle being only a couple of cubic feet or so in volume.

IMO Polly, this device could easily be some form of 'enhancer'/redirector or an AMPLIFIER for existing HAARP technologies. IT may have been able to allow them to target places that are many thousands of light year away from their current capabilites (without a tether)... or WORSE.

Who knows what it really is and what it's mean't for?

You could be very right, Andrew.  I'd never heard of this tether before until last week.

i would like to hear avatars take on 2012, he knows his sh*t, i think he said a bit about it on the kuiper belt alien thread.

personally im sick of hearing about it. i see a ton of people obsessed with 2012, everyone of them has a different theory to whats going to happen and everyone thinks they're dead on the mark. when i hear someone new bring up the subject i roll my eyes and say to myself 'here is comes another new age fruit cake 2012 theory'

i think the nwo will use it to promote fear and all sorts of other psyops, like they did with y2k, but on a much grander scale when it may very well just be another 'day'. when you look at all those huge info on 2012 out there, alot of it, there's no doubt it put out by our loving and caring warlords.

correct me if i'm wrong but isnt the mayan calender directly related to sun activity?

Quote:personally im sick of hearing about it. i see a ton of people obsessed with 2012, everyone of them has a different theory to whats going to happen and everyone thinks they're dead on the mark. when i hear someone new bring up the subject i roll my eyes and say to myself 'here is comes another new age fruit cake 2012 theory'

I couldn't agree more SR.  I too have reached the point of being 'numb' to all this 2012 information.  After all, they can't all be right, though the most common denominator is this 'galaxial alignment' we're supposed to experiance.  Apart from that, it seems to be anybodies guess.

To be even more realistic, I hardly have the time to do much nowadays.  What with work and my social life which includes going to sea, I often don't sleep as much as I should.  Finding all the time I'd need to thoroughly investigate what I'd like or should would be impossible for me... which is a pity in a way.icon_no

None the less I too would like to hear the opinions of people like you mentioned and other here like Richard/DT/Astrojewels and others.  I'd be interesting no doubt.icon_lupe