Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonny Bono 'assassinated' by hitmen
By staff writers | April 04, 2008

SONNY Bono, former husband and singing partner of superstar Cher, was clubbed to death by hitmen on the orders of drug and weapons dealers who feared he was going to expose them, a former FBI agent claims.

Ted Gunderson, now a private investigator, has told the US Globe tabloid that Bono, who served as mayor of Palm Springs for four years, did not die after hitting a tree on a Nevada ski slope in January 1998 as everyone believed.

"It's nonsense for anyone to now try to suggest that Bono died after crashing into a tree. There's zero evidence in this autopsy report... to show such an accident happened. Instead, there's powerful proof he was assassinated.

"This was an evil plot that was carried out to almost perfection by ruthless assassins," Mr Gunderson told the paper.

The former agent, who has been researching Bono's accident for the past decade, said top officials linked to an international drug and weapons ring feared the singer-turned-politician was about to expose their crimes - so they had him killed on the slopes.

Bono, an experienced skiier, was ambushed on the slopes by hired hitmen, who beat him to death and then staged a tree collision, Mr Gunderson said.

He called for authorities to dig up Bono's remains and open a homicide investigation.

His claims have reportedly been backed by top forensics experts who fear Nevada authorities were too quick to call the death a skiing accident.

Investigator Bob Fletcher had also confessed he sent evidence of a 10-year study that linked top US government officials to arms and weapons dealers to Bono less than a month before his death, the Globe reported.

"(Bono) was going to make it his No.1 priority... There's no doubt in my mind Sonny was murdered by someone who needed him silenced," Mr Fletcher told the paper.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/sto...77,00.html

I remember listening to Dr. Lorraine Day talk about this incident in one of her interviews on Rense.com some years ago.  She lived in Bono's congressional district and was certain that he was murdered.  I think she also said that Bono's widow was put in place to promote the agenda of the murderers.

There were at least 2 other alleged accidental deaths from skiing into trees around that time, weren't there?  Wasn't one of them a Kennedy?

John Jr. Kennedy died in a plane crash July 16th 1999.

Yes but I'm pretty sure one of the Kennedy cousins had a fatal or near fatal accident after skiing into a tree not long after Bono's death.  I also seem to recall another incident where another celebrity or politician met his death after skiing into a tree.  I seem to recall that there were three such incidents within a two or three year span.

Michael Kennedy ,a son of the late Robert Kennedy , died in 1998 ,in Aspen, in a skiing accident.

I think it was 1998. :?

Correction....It was 1997.

Thanks for the info MN. I had forgotten about Michael Kennedy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video We Want the Routers, Sonny Breaking News 0 343 08-14-2021, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Breaking News