Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spitzer taken down by Mossad?
[user=1056]Anu-021413[/user] wrote:
Quote:...So far as the tat, I know enough to know she's more than just a "hooker." She's an eyes on asset of "their's." Poor girl...

Trust me on this....
*shudder*  When I saw the pic of her with the tat I thought "slave" + "branded" and started to think very dark, dark things.  What I mean is I feel dark energy surrounds her that would come with being a "slave".

Anu... I want to ask even if you don't answer - - -> what does 021413 stand for?  What do you do in New York City to earn money or a living?  Are you a writer or a scientist?  Or do you own a business.  Have you had an interesting life with interesting experiences?

icon_confused

Sily Wrote:[user=1056]Anu-021413[/user] wrote:
Quote:...So far as the tat, I know enough to know she's more than just a "hooker." She's an eyes on asset of "their's." Poor girl...

Trust me on this....
*shudder*  When I saw the pic of her with the tat I thought "slave" + "branded" and started to think very dark, dark things.  What I mean is I feel dark energy surrounds her that would come with being a "slave".

Anu... I want to ask even if you don't answer - - -> what does 021413 stand for?  What do you do in New York City to earn money or a living?  Are you a writer or a scientist?  Or do you own a business.  Have you had an interesting life with interesting experiences?

icon_confused
Apoligize for the typo's. I'd rather NOT say what I dom and who I work for. As I know full well who my employer is. My life experiences consist of my spider sense going off , and me bing told "you worry/think too much. If I worry too much, then you're not worrying enough, I say. It is what it is..

So he's been liked to another hooker ring according to the NY post rag today.
So lighting does strike the same place twice it seems. Did ANYONE notice the cross the "Madam" wore upside down? Yep yep..She's not what she appears to be...She's pretty packaged fuel, and boots just like the rest of em'...