Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stairway to Heaven
A very intelligent person asked me this, and it’s not really a question more like trivia, but thought I would put it here to see what you all have to say, but think about it before you reply!

Why is there a stairway to heaven and a highway to hell?

It's how you look at it.

What is this, like a quiz? What will the answers of various people provide for you?

"Why is there a stairway to heaven and a highway to hell"?
Because,when going to heaven,you must take,1 step at a time
and therefore it is a much slower process and on a highway,
it is much faster and easier to get to hell then to heaven.

Brava! :D

So there would be a choice.;) Because there was Led Zepplin and AC/DC?:?

Because in Blind Faith  ...I Can't Find My way Home.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT-SFgkVl...re=related :D

(came to mind seeing Stairway and Highway mentioned together) ...takes me back

icon_nixweissConsidering, as you say ,it's more of a trivia question ..I don't know the answer. I don't mean to poke fun at the question however . I find it intriguing. 

I don’t mean to be confusing, I apologize for that… there is no answer, it is just something I found interesting that, as you pointed out MN, these are two major songs in society, but together they create synergy, and because it seems to be a bit of a theme at the moment (synergy), well with me and maybe not anyone else!

The person that mentioned this to me had thought long and hard about it and said that hell needs a highway because it is so much busier and more people are headed in that direction…

MC, the answers provide a great deal because I like to keep in touch with the pattern of thought energy.

Ohhh... I like what the person who formed the question said. I was actually thinking along those lines as well.

I find it interesting that I always end up in conversations that have meaning and depth, and that does not mean it’s for everyone! But hey who wants to be everyone!

So how do you build a stairway to heaven from hell.

He,he,it's a bit difficult to build one from hell,although not impossible.Every time you try to come out of it,there will be many creatures that grab at you and pull you back in.