Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stewart Says: 12/01/05
Looks like there is a free Stewart Says. It was interesting. Stewart once told me that we both have 'attitude adjustment issues' (meaning he and I have that same problem). I tend to agree so it was a good read on a personal level. I don't necessarily agree with all the details but the spirit of the post was succint and valid.

I think this is a time of personal change. Take advantage of it. I'm seeing interesting changes in a lot of people. I just hope people don't see it as a 'false positive' that work is completed. Self-deconstruction/reconstruction is a lot of hard work.

Hi there Michael.Michael said
Quote:I think this is a time of personal change. Take advantage of it. I'm seeing interesting changes in a lot of people. I just hope people don't see it as a 'false positive' that work is completed. Self-deconstruction/reconstruction is a lot of hard work.
I totally agree with you Michael. Your words are full of wisdom and truth.The Collective Consciousness is rapdily changing on Earth and the Illuminati are frigthened of losing control which i believe they wil do after 2010.:nod:Also Deprogramming and rebuilding our Minds is alot of hard work. I feel that everyday with my Internal Programmer and my early childhood upbringing with my Mother and Father.Thanks for posting these words Michael. I sense you thought very carefully about what you were going to say and then precisely and concisely wrote down some positive statements.:nod:Take care.

put that down, man. that collective crap isn't good for anybody. it matters not if it changes. it's still just negastive. you know about oversoul and ghodmind why would you want to use that?

VioletDolphin,

I don't understand this statement you make that collective consciousness is 'evil'. I can only go by what I think you mean. I think you are associating collective consciousness with some type of 'hive mind' concept you have adopted from somewhere and are treating the two as synonyms. But they are not synonyms.

The Collective Consciousness is not 'negative'. It is not really a 'group mind' in the 'hive mind' sense but the sum total of all alert and conscious intelligence in a given domain. The domain boundary can be just about anything; a planet, a slice of space/time - literally anything. (The boundary is an artifical boundary set for visibility into the system.) Christ Consciousness (and I don't want to get into semantics here, I'm just trying to use terms that I think most people will recognize on this particular board) is a type of 'Collective Consciousnness' , for example. The Christ Consciousness is a concept of collective consciousness pertaining to all Oversouls or Master Intelligences (capital I) in existence. The Earth Collective Consciousness in respect to human beings, is the sum total of all human intelligences/consciousnesses on Earth.

The Borg variation

I realize on shows like Star Trek, the term 'The Collective' (in the Borg episodes) is used but that's a 'Hive Mind' variation of the concept that emphasizes on an implementation of a sum of consciousnesses that seeks to create a 'Hive Mind' type system cross-species with a centralized master mind and nervous system. This is mostly an implementation question or issue and this is no more a synonym for collective consciousness than 'toyota' is a synonym for 'automobile'.

The Borg concept is really just a particular type of collective consciousness that uses an insect-like aesthetic instead of a mammalian ideal and hence seems very evil to us because most humans view the world from the mammalian point of view (consciously anyway). The Borg type of mind also emphasizes on forced adoption which is where the idea of 'evil' comes in in respect to this concept. The 'evil' isn't the implementation but the forcing of it on those that do not want it which violates 'Universal Law' in some ways.

Collective consiousness is like a sigma of minds, i.e., the sum total of all minds in existence and is basically neutral.

Every positive thing can be twisted into a dark reflection but that doesn't make the original good or bad. In truth, consciousness is largely neutral if you want to make value judgements about it and drill down into it from the 'good/bad' point of view (which I don't advocate because it polarizes and distorts) then you can only make that value judgement by looking at the components of the system who reflect whatever it is they need to in the broader context of that system.

To say that the collective consciousness is bad or 'negative' and that we should emphasize on what you call the Oversoul or God-Mind (a term Stewart like to use - I think "God is God is God" , it's not about a "God" + "Mind" - it's all just God), implies a lack of understanding of both Oversoul and God concepts. The collective consciousness is actually subsumed by God and is a part of God. It is, basically, just the mind and thoughts of all people and a part separate from God.

Oversouls, to use another example, are really just the collected lifestreams of a soul personality. This is itself a type of collective consciousness or unit of consciousness of lifestreams for a soul that is projecting itself out into different experiences. The collection of all oversouls in existence is also, itself, a type of collective consciousness. So, as you can see, to say 'collective consciousness' is 'evil' is not a true statement and actually doesn't make sense.

I think the issue is confusion about the semantics which, to be fair, sometimes cloud the issue and could confuse anyone because words are tossed around constantly yet often used differently to signify the same or different things. However, if you call a 'collective consciousness' evil, then you are basically calling God evil, Oversouls evil, Christ Consciousness evil - In fact, you are calling ANY group evil because all groupings involving living conscious entities are consciousness aggregates. All example concepts above use aggregates or collectives which they subsume into their overall systems.

Avatar was refering, I believe, to the collective thinking of people on Earth and the overall consciousness outlook of the majority of the people on the planet.

Really, there is no separation. This is just a way of getting different perspectives, so sub-aggregates are really just different ways of viewing the system.

Hidden Observer

This is a bit of a side track but I meant to bring this up in the Monarch thread but got side-tracked.

Another example of a critical concept that is neither positive nor negative but that gets confused is the Hidden Observer (HO). The so-called "Illuminati" programming system creates a doppleganger of this in the form of the IP and people start confusing the IP with the Hidden Observer. The IP is artificial and a result of programming, the HO is actually a natural product of life and of being alive and sentient. Both can be used for a variety of purposes by a knowledgeable person, e.g., Scientology clearing heavily relies on the Hidden Observer in its systems. Programming that relies on fragmentation and "MPD" such as Artichoke systems (Monarch) use the hidden observer and and the IP to drive the personality functions and to control the alters and overall systems of a programmed person.

These are all, of course, just my opinions, not facts.

I'm sorry if this came off as sounding like a lecture but to call 'collective consciousness' 'evil' and then to contradict oneself by talking about God and Oversouls not knowing that they themselves are aggregates or collectives seems incorrect to me and a red flag went off.

Hi there Michael and Violet Dolphin.Michael said
Quote:I'm sorry if this came off as sounding like a lecture but to call 'collective consciousness' 'evil' and then to contradict oneself by talking about God and Oversouls not knowing that they themselves are aggregates or collectives seems incorrect to me and a red flag went off.
My friend your detailed and very articulate posting is brilliantly put together. There is nothing for me to really add to.Violet Dolphin, i do not understand what you find contradictory in my words.Each individual Soul Personality has an Oversoul and is part of an Oversoul Group. Each Oversoul Group has specific and infinite connections to the Angelic Hierarchy and thne of course to God Mind Itself.Each Human being is a segment of the Collective Consciousness of Earth. That is a fact.

the collective sonscious and subconcious is a body of space that contains the collected thoughts of all humans on earth. it is not positive, it is space, every thought... it's the most negative thing there is pretty much. through oversoul work you learn to move away from it. trying to associate oversoul and god-mind concepts to this is the use of semantics that is unnecessary. it's not evil just negative. if you don't know this then you are offering us misinformation as a form of truth.  the fact that you are using star trek references represents your level of association of programming, somthign we are learnign to move away from. it's fact that these levels are crap, janets article reccommend the moving away from it on the oversoul level. if you don't want to believe me that's fine. Peace.