Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stewart Swerdlow Interviewed
Hi there William.Those more 'individual' thinking Draconian Reptilians do exist but not on Earth because of the Collective Mind Patterns of Victim-Victimiser on Planet Earth.Such an individual would be eliminated by the Orion Confederation or the Reptilian Illuminati Families.No Draconian Reptilians whether 'friendly' or not should be trusted. I totally agree with Stewart Swerdlow on this issue.

Avatar,  I see your point and agree.   I know there are many out there who pretend to "channel" those kind of entities and am glad i understand they are "BS".  And thanks for reply with Ballanced input.  It helps.

Avatar, I had a feeling that the Lacerta files had been doctored. A lot of the info conflicted with other facts that I know are true. One of things she said that I knew was BS is she said that the humans on earth were created from monkeys and that isn’t exactly true. It reminded that Sitchen claims the same thing, that aliens tinkered with monkeys and speeded up their evolution. So whenever anyone says that, it makes me think they are getting their info from Sitchen.  

William, I agree with you about reading materials that are half truths. I like reading them too because I learn from them. A lot of the time they have info that you can’t find anywhere else. You just need to use a truth filter like putting it in orange to discern the real info. ;)

Hi there Richard,

As you know Zecharia Sitchin is a CIA Illuminati Shill.

His translation of the Sum-Arya Cuneiform is an insult and a delberate fabrication to shape a theory of Human history that does not apply.

Notice how as usual the endless lies concerning 'Human Evolution' are sown into his bogus works.

Most researchers i know do not even bother to cite his works in their work.

Davd Icke does not make any sense whatsoever. He talks extensively about the 'Babylonian Brotherhood' and the Annunaki but does not make the significant distinction between them and the Drakkoni.

I find this very strange indeed as David Icke has conversed with Stewar Swerdlow extensively over early Earth history and what really happened.

Take care.

OK,  i need some clarification.   According to an earlier article i thought there were those apon this planet with some background of simian genetics.  As we are not all from the same stock, there have been  different groups doing different genetics.    So the Annunaki did upgrade some simians in the beginning?     I know i need to re-read some of Stewarts history of man kind to straighten out my understanding again.  Kinda hard to keep everything straight until i read it all a few times.

Hi there William.If you have not read Blue Blood True Blood already then i highly recommend doing so.The Earth Project was an agreement reached between the Galactic Federation and Draconian Reptilian Orion Confederation ultimately about fusing Reptile DNA and Mammal DNA together on this planet.Zecharia Sitchin deliberately mistranslated the information from the original Sum-Arya Cuneiform because he is Rothschild Illuminati Family connected as was doing as he was told to do so.Remember William that many EBE races implanted the Human Prototype with Bear DNA, Dolphin DNA, Wolf DNA, Monkey DNA, Dog DNA, Tiger DNA and Lion DNA.People like Barbara Striesand has very high levels of Cat or Lion DNA in her body as can be seen from her facial structure.Zecharia Sitchin is far to naive and generalistic. The Sum-Arya were the first Reptile-Mammal DNA civilization alongside the Inca. The Sum-Arya were Lyraen Martian and Lyraen Atlantean refugees and the Inner Earth Lemurian Reptilians decided for their own long term safety and to keep global control to hybridize their Mammal DNA with Reptile DNA.We all have wrinkles, moles, dimples and some people have freckles and all these come from having Reptile DNA in us.It is best to read BBTB.Also you should e-mail Stewart Swerdlow over at the Expansions Forum and ask him.I myself have tried to get hold of Zecharia Sitchin on five occasions and he does not want any contact with anyone because he knows that alot of the information he provides in his Earth Chronicles books is bogus and fabricated.This of course is why originally i mentioned David Icke because he and Stewart Swerdlow have known each other for a while and Stewart has helped David alot with his research because Stewart is a very kind and compassionate person although very stressed and tired out alot of the time.So i am puzzled as to why David Icke reverts back to the Zecharia Sitchin material which merges all different myths and stories together.Incidently Credo Mutwa actually has actually stated many times that the Annunaki are not the Drakkoni or Chitahuri.The Annunaki were not violent or so cruel as the Drakkoni are who are a powerful warrior and dominator civilization.I hope this information helps.Take care.

Avatar, Thank you so much for taking the time to write all of that.
 I appreciate it.

I have heard of others besides Zecharia Sitchin  translations on the tablets.   There are a few authors who dispute some of Sitchins translations. 

Cool

When it comes to the amazing truth behind the creation of the Human Prototype on Earth i believe it is so important to get the truth out there.Liars and disinformation agents must be exposed for the propaganda they disseminate to the general public.Take care.

As you know Zecharia Sitchin is a CIA Illuminati Shill.
Avatar, Yes, I know about Sitchen being an Illuminati shill. Many people have reported seeing him at Illuminati meetings. They use him to get people to believe that we are nothing more than glorified monkeys. They don’t want us to know that we’re much more than that.

That's a very good review. Thanks for posting :big grin:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Swerdlow on time travel on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theory Michael 1 2,674 11-25-2012, 11:45 PM
Last Post: plastic11