Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stewart Swerdlow, good or evil!
Because he's a good actor. Have you ever noticed a lot of actors seem like great people on TV but in real life they are total jerks?

Yeah, I know what you mean, I can't believe he is like that, I have to take this into account, so much negative feedback, it's got to mean something.

(06-09-2012, 10:33 PM)Richard Wrote: Because he's a good actor. Have you ever noticed a lot of actors seem like great people on TV but in real life they are total jerks?

Rich ,

The strongest opinions here are based on experience with the Swerdlows and their ilk. They are not supposition. Some of these people were in the Swerdlow inner circle for many years.These folks didn't one day simply decide they didn't like Janet and Stewart or were jealous (insert BS excuse S&J have posited) and began posting negative comments.

You posted you liked "all the montalk experience he had". I'm sure the videos all spell it correctly . You also posted you liked his "no how on everything".

Janet and Stewart have plenty of know how in the Black Arts but I type with assurance they don't have " know how" on much else save for psychological manipulation and deception.Even Janet's Betty Crocker " material is mostly from other people.

There have been many Swerdlow followers who tried to gain access into the member forums here by feigning innocence. Some succeeded and chaos resulted. That's their way.

So yes I'm a bit skeptical.

Here is a link you may find helpful in your journey...
http://dugpasandtheirrole.wordpress.com/page/2/

Who is the formost authority on illumnimati? I have no idea, on NWO?, I have no idea, time travel? I have no odea. People here claim his organization is a crime and they are all the victims. Am I satisfied, impressed with his youtube videos, yes. Will I purchase from expansions, probably not, a book of his, maybe. It is hard to not take warning when so many people are making these claims.
(06-10-2012, 08:58 AM)Mercy Now Wrote: Rich ,

The strongest opinions here are based on experience with the Swerdlows and their ilk. They are not supposition. Some of these people were in the Swerdlow inner circle for many years.These folks didn't one day simply decide they didn't like Janet and Stewart or were jealous (insert BS excuse S&J have posited) and began posting negative comments.

You posted you liked "all the montalk experience he had". I'm sure the videos all spell it correctly . You also posted you liked his "no how on everything".

Janet and Stewart have plenty of know how in the Black Arts but I type with assurance they don't have " know how" on much else save for psychological manipulation and deception.Even Janet's Betty Crocker " material is mostly from other people.

There have been many Swerdlow followers who tried to gain access into the member forums here by feigning innocence. Some succeeded and chaos resulted. That's their way.

(06-10-2012, 09:56 AM)Rich Wrote: Who is the formost authority on illumnimati? I have no idea, on NWO?, I have no idea, time travel? I have no odea. People here claim his organization is a crime and they are all the victims. Am I satisfied, impressed with his youtube videos, yes. Will I purchase from expansions, probably not, a book of his, maybe. It is hard to not take warning when so many people are making these claims.
I don't know who is the foremost authority on the Illuminati that is talking about them. Most of the people talking about them are disinfo agents. So what you have to do is sift through all the info that is available and try to figure out whats true and what isn't because all disinfo agents tell some things that are true. That's how they fool people. They feed you truth sandwiches, truth on the outside and lies in the middle. So the best advice I can give is not to rely on one person for the truth like it sounds you're trying to do.

I think it's just the old money that mostly controls things through the banks/central banks, ownership of the media and organizations like the CFR. As far as the alien and illuminati stuff I think it's mostly BS so people discard global conspiracies in general. There may be some truth to some of it but it's hard to make sense of it with all the BS floating around. Swerdlow is just a thug/conspiracy nut/actor.

(06-10-2012, 09:56 AM)Rich Wrote: Who is the formost authority on illumnimati? I have no idea, on NWO?, I have no idea, time travel? I have no odea. People here claim his organization is a crime and they are all the victims. Am I satisfied, impressed with his youtube videos, yes. Will I purchase from expansions, probably not, a book of his, maybe. It is hard to not take warning when so many people are making these claims.
(06-10-2012, 08:58 AM)Mercy Now Wrote: Rich ,

Fritz Springmeier is very accurate.William Cooper in his later years.

(06-10-2012, 12:24 PM)Richard Wrote:
I don't know who is the foremost authority on the Illuminati that is talking about them. Most of the people talking about them are disinfo agents. So what you have to do is sift through all the info that is available and try to figure out whats true and what isn't because all disinfo agents tell some things that are true. That's how they fool people. They feed you truth sandwiches, truth on the outside and lies in the middle. So the best advice I can give is not to rely on one person for the truth like it sounds you're trying to do.
I can support this for 100%

We, both Richard and me, are examples for years how we have to check and evaluate everything in all counters of deception, disinfo sandwiches, internet-wars and swindo-nomics.

To improve, you even have to invest some time and effort in the stuff of some disinfo suppliers like New Age, Drunvalo or Expansions, that's part of the game to get in touch with the paths to truthful knowledge. Truth can only be found when you have also encountered different kinds of big lies, false stories, hoaxes and scams.

Invest in all kind of things to research personally; beware,
main strategy herewith is to limit the risks in everything you want to explore personally. esp. David Icke and the Swerdlows.

A good advice also is to keep the Bible in mind; the 4 gospels as a help to discern all kinds of people.