Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange bruises and scratches
I belong to this club...

Interesting site Polly, it must help a great deal of people.

Andrea, it would be much easier to just say you have been abducted and I would not completely discard the idea, but physical manifestations from dreams is actually very common and because you say that you battle ‘evil spirits’ it does change the whole dream interaction.  When we fight people in our dreams it is not the same as fighting spiritual forms- it is physical versus non-physical, yet in the dream your physical form is doing the battle, but in reality you could actually not fight this way, so the two bodies are conflicting, but I would suggest that you actually analyses the reason for the battle and how this reflects on your everyday, also if you are battling non physical continually, this could be an astral abduction.

Thanks AJ.
It seems as if my dreams are just regular dreams until I come across certain "people" that seem to realize I am lucid. Its like they are minding their own business, I notice them, and then they notice me, and its almost as if they say "she can see me" and feel threatened. Then they try to intimidate me with fear and sometimes they will attack me by throwing energy at me. Sometimes they even try to just touch me like touching me will hurt or contaminate me.

The connection between my dream life and my awake life is not clear to me yet. I have ALWAYS been a lucid dreamer (so are both my boys and my mother). My dream life is almost like another life literally. I travel the same places and know my way around. I sneak into beautiful houses and look around because I know its a dream and if I get caught, who cares? Its actually fun when I think about it. I just never realized there would be a bleed through -for lack of a better word- between the two.

I would say the bleed through, and yes I like the word, is because you are consciously aware that you are in dream state, and that is part of the connection between these two worlds, I am not a lucid dreamer, however I have had many dreams where I am dreaming I am dreaming! It takes on a whole different energy to dreaming.

The only thing I could suggest is you keep a journal as I think if you recall names, places and events it will paint a picture for you. the interesting part for me is how you say they are threatened when they realize you can see them, that is a whole different topic. and hey while you are here, did you do what you were going to for you birthday?

No, I didn't get to jump YET. I WILL!!!!!
Im not letting this one go...not that easy.

I will try to keep a journal. I have to buy a special book or it will never work.

Thanks AJ

I hope you get to do it soon, and you have to tell us how you went, I personally would love to hear about it..

try to consult the expert....

Who is the expert?

Strange comment Jason Anderson, care to explain?

I've had some unexplained scratches, but more often it's
bruises (sp?) Mostly on my legs.