Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange epic dreams.
Lightbulb 
So, i am indeed looking for ideas as to what this dream could mean/represent/ tell me.  

It was a couple of nights ago and i can still remember it clearly. 

It began with seeing myself lying in bed, then my viewpoint flipped to being back in bed and looking up at my ceiling where i saw a hole. It looked like it had been dug through, the wall around the hole was snow, though it was in my ceiling. A i literally felt the confusion in my dream. A stranger with a character peared into the whole witht he camera pressed to their face. they were taking pictures of me in bed. i couldnt beleive it. Then as quickly as they had appeared i was out of my room, i was on the side of a busy road beside the steps of a building with lots of flat stairs leading to the entrance. There was a black car beside me and as i saw the window roll down it was beyonce. i swear to god beyonce. though it didnt shock me, i honestly felt bored ? and then i looked down and saw i was holding the camera. and i immediately started taking pictures of her. and then another quick change of viewpoint. i was her. and i was heading into this building up the flat stairs. it was all white.  as i got to the last step, i saw there were two girls, and a woman looking and waiting for me. I then made myself inside, but as i did i changed i wasnt beyonce anymore. I was just a girl, not myself, of the victorian era. The furniture was old and of withered dry greens and creams and blues and golds. as i made my way into the house the walls looked like they had barely survived a bombing. Then leaving the others behind i made my way down some stairs. Like the big stairs at the centre point of a grand hall, except they went down.and as i got the bottom there were jagged black crystals and caves with electric blue crystalls peering out every so often. the rest were all black. like obsidian. there were three different caves. but millions of black bridges engulfed by these crystals. i chose to go into one with water running into it. As i went through i found myself in a dollhouse. I walked through the dollhouse, painted pink and blue and yellow, and made my way into one room. as i shut the door something horrible banged into it though failed to come through and startedscratching and growling. i was afraid yet disgusted. Then as i looked up There was a light, unlike the rest of the overly sweet house it was old and burnt and dimly lit and had bugs around it. Then next thing i remember is being chased by the girls from earlier, only now i know they are my sisters (i dont actually have sisters?) and they Loathe me for some reason. I keep running until i push through to a new place. its a green cliff, covered in flowers and strange creatures. i go over to a randomly placed kitchen in the grass and the stove has a face. i start to cook on it. i then turn to a whisk and ask it to get a mixing bowl, it goes into the newly appeared pantry but fails to find it so the oven takes his face off (the door) and goes in after the whisk to look. i end up havign to go in and get the bowl myself and when i find it i walk out with it and realise... there are millions of objects... with faces on them... all looking at me. waiting for me to do something. and that... is my dream. and i dont think its nrmal to remember as much as i do..

N my experience programming dreams tend to be shorter. And perhaps a bit less coherent. I cant remember having dreams apart from programming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange dreams DreamTime 4 1,940 01-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Last Post: DreamTime
  My strange dreams last night MC 84 11,718 03-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Last Post: MC