Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strengthen Gender Aspects
*Expansions grants me permission to post these images exclusively on HCF. They are found in Stewart Swerdlow's The Healer's Handbook: A Journey Into Hyperspace.

"#4 - Intensify female aspect; add strength" (green)

[Image: 4incfemale.jpg]

"#12 - Increase male energy; bonding" (brown)

[Image: 12incmale.jpg]

With the female template there are 3 archetypes which tend to reach towards t he left.

With the male it's 4 and in opposite direction.

I thought 4 was an elemental and therefore Earthly number which is stable and grounded. The Healer's Handbook described 4 as "Earth based, ego, can break down to 22" with 22 signifying transition. Interesting, as the female is supposed to represent logic/ego and such Earth based things.

But the directions make sense as the left direction is generally female and vice versa.

It is also interesting that the female contains the upward triangle which I thought was a male symbol for awhile (The Da Vinci Code) because it is like a knife or phallic symbol, but am now questioning.

The male template might not have as many straight lines and is harder to produce, but I can't help thinking the female template looks beautiful to me. I like it. Very knowing and ancient, it seems.

Thank you for you time and help, I appreciate all you do.