Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suitcase Murder
I’m sure it won’t take long Andrew X, but they have to keep it hush hush or the public will know how they found the clues that identified the boy and found the mother!

In the states most of the missing and/or murdered children or most victims for that matter know the perpetrator . It's usually someone  at least fairly close. 

I would say that 95% of children that are murdered is not intentional, and yes totally agree that it is usually a person known to the child/family. People in general do not understand how difficult parenting is, and the day to day needs of your patience, tolerance and capacity to not get angry, and these victims are usually born into a family environment that is incredibly unstable, parents that randomly reach rage of mass proportions and because children do not fight back and an easy target, they usually are the ones who get it first. I am sure this particular case will have the classic outline of this type of crime – government housing, drugs, step parent, and perhaps the child was slow or in my words a special child, there is no excuse and anyone can have a child but not many can parent, but this kind of crime will increase because it has affect on so many and children are our future.

UPDATE.

The 26yo mother with a record of mental illness is now, as we speak, under protective custody and being charged with the MURDER of her child.

What more is there to say?

You are right Andrew X about it being quiet, I did see one mention on the news and how they showed the woman going to the pond where she put the child and there was a crowd yelling obscenities at her and these people were crying and holding their children, why the heck would you take your child to a murder scene like its some sort of show? So now I see the intent, get the public enraged and let’s change a law.
So the verdict will be, this woman is poor, mentally unstable, etc etc and she will go into a psychiatric prison instead of general population, and the ‘excuses’ for her behavior will continue, I also see that the child protection were at her house the actual day that she killed the boy, and she told them he was at the grandmothers. They will never stop abuse happening as long as they keep raising the funds for babies.