Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise!!!
This lady was a special treat:

Brought tears to my eyes. 

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/9lp0IWv8QZY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

[color="#800080"][/color] 

Yes i saw this last night.. and yes, i cry like a baby.

:)

I saw it also. Listened to it 3 times. Blew me away.

Add me to the followers. Wonder what happened to her? Does anyone know? Did she win?

I cryed too heheheh I LOVE HER SPIRIT/SOUL! :)

DreamTime Wrote:Add me to the followers. Wonder what happened to her? Does anyone know? Did she win?
  I was told she had Sony call her up right away and offer her a contract. 

I think what got me the most is how everyone judged her right off.  Its like if your not young and plastic or beautiful you have no business on stage.

It is Hollywood to blame!  Or Hollywood program in action that made all of the audience to react the way they did. 

I agree William that Hollywood is largely to blame but actually all media including print and all those industries thart feed off it such as fashion.  I wish her ,Susan Boyle,the best and if anything hope at least the audience  and other viewers had somewhat of an awakening. 

I can't get enough of her. What a rags to riches story. She is so humble. I hope she gets everything she didn't have when she was younger. I heard her sing "Cry Me A River" for a charity CD 10 years ago...wow...she is not a one hit wonder. I tell you, I will buy her CD when it comes out. Her energy makes me feel so good inside.

She is the voice for all of us who were bullied and teased when we were little! Shame on society for judging books by their covers. GO SUSAN!

She has an incredible voice. She brings tears to my eyes. But then so do other artists. And there have been other great singers on American Idol. Isn't it kind of sad that what is making this woman famous is not so much her singing as it is the way she was treated because of her appearance? Is it her singing or is it the story that has people in tears?

Well it's probably both. I didn't know her story before she opened her mouth and had just turned on the TV so I didn't catch the intial reaction from the audience when she walked out on stage. I'm not a regualr watcher of "idol" or talent shows or any other TV  but from what little I have observed  those who were talented were knock offs of others. This woman sang from her heart and soul ,literally and therein lies the difference. You could feel it .   Her ego wasn't attached and this shone through in it's higher quality.