Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweeping changes to Federal Reserve System
We know that the Federal Reserve is not a governmental institution and we know that the Federal Reserve is the original reason for our current Federal Income Tax.  I've also seen plenty of research showing that JFK was trying to put the monetary system back into the government's hands and abolish the income tax when he was assassinated.

So what is Bush up to now with his "sweeping" Federal reserve changes?  I seriously doubt that he is going to put the money supply back in the hands of a "democratic" governent.  I'd like to know what he's up to but I think it will likely require an economist to really understand the 200+ page document!

I've been wondering the same thing GR. Do you think Bush is actually trying to give more power to the Federal Reserve. That's the only thing that would make some sense right now . I've been reading his proposed changes and I agree with you. Only an economist could see what direction this is really going in.

Like anything else, Time Will Tell.

I've been listen to a radio program that's been illustrating how screwed the financial system really it. It now seem based more on "bubbles" and speculative assets than real world silver/gold value. As well Silver has taken a dive as opposed to gold. Interesting how the hedge fund's are seeping into a "bubble," and Chelsea Clinton works as a hedge fund mgr. I see crash all around in that arena.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video BlackRock Just Took Over the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve! Breaking News 0 393 04-13-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  China to Purchase the Federal Reserve Breaking News 3 1,037 01-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Elizabeth
  Insane Move By The Federal Reserve Cabal Breaking News 0 1,037 11-09-2010, 01:44 PM
  The Federal Reserve - Jewish Private Bankers Breaking News 0 867 03-29-2009, 12:17 PM
  President John F.Kennedy and The Federal Reserve Richard 3 1,230 11-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Last Post: BlueMoon