Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swerdlow as a con artist, charlatan, liar, cheat, wannabe, scammer and fraud
(11-27-2019, 01:17 PM)Richard Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 07:27 PM)19376976 Wrote: I spoke with Stew on the phone once, and his info on the Dracs was absolutely stunning. No one else spoke similar to what he told me. Even though Stew may have lost his mind and is now a sellout, there is nothing close to what he told me

A lot of it is BS. That's why you don't hear it from anyone else. The same is true for Icke.

Actually they know about them because they are DRAGO Reptilian; they are evil malevolent scheming liars; my family ARE DRAGO; the CIA are ALL DRAGO liars; their manual is the Art of Deception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes AgentX.11's post:
  • Richard

(02-02-2020, 02:13 PM)AgentX.11 Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 01:17 PM)Richard Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 07:27 PM)19376976 Wrote: I spoke with Stew on the phone once, and his info on the Dracs was absolutely stunning. No one else spoke similar to what he told me. Even though Stew may have lost his mind and is now a sellout, there is nothing close to what he told me

A lot of it is BS. That's why you don't hear it from anyone else. The same is true for Icke.

Actually they know about them because they are DRAGO Reptilian; they are evil malevolent scheming liars; my family ARE DRAGO; the CIA are ALL DRAGO liars; their manual is the Art of Deception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was referring to the shape-shifting both talk about it. From what I understand that is BS. I know both of them are in the Illuminati and spew a lot of disinformation to throw people off track. I don't know David very much but I know Stewart very well and agree he is very evil. The swerdlows worship a reptilian statue and perform satanic rituals in their house.

Agent X 11 ,how do you know for sure both of them are illuminati ? I don't dought that but just wondering if you can share some details or how you know for sure, they read these comments and then defelct them as all BS ofcourse

One of my very first impressions of Janet that I blew off was her heavy energy,she plays it off in her podcasts that people label her as mad and never smiling just dont understand thats who she is and she isnt fake , which is laughable because smiling doesnt mean you're fake ,noone can deny she has a very heavy darkness to her plus shes definat and will continue to do what people are complaining about to prove a point of some kind. I always seen her and visualized her in a black robe doing rituals but again blew it off ,after to many people talk of the heavy darkness and weird behavior from them and being in their house you just cant keep dismissing it. PLus for two people who are into healing they both (especially) react with nothing but viceral when confronted with anything and are on mayjor defense like conartists act, they always get mad when one person asks to explain something they dont understand. Its been the same BS for years with them.

I can 100% see Janet doing Luciferian rituals , Hilary Clinton does human sacrifies for many years and little old ladies and brainwashed nieve midwestern l women believe shes good to so why wouldnt they believe Janet miss folksy Betty homemaker is a good person too.

also ,Janet use to be OBSESSED with the Illuminati talking and writing about them constantly this has died out over the years and they took some kind of other approach. She never evn mentions the illuminati anymore

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Swerdlow The Satanic Divination Scammer Illuminati 1 3,855 01-10-2015, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Richard