Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syracuse
Is there any connection between Syracuse, NY and the Montauk Project?  I was in Syracuse recently and something about the place seemed very Montauk-ish to me.  In some ways, Syracuse kind of gave me the creeps.  I note that one of the (admittedly hostile) reviews of the Montauk series of books posted on amazon.com says that another base moved from Syracuse, NY at the same time Montauk was abandoned.  This leaves me with the sense there is some connection.

Hi there Violet.I do not know so much on a Montauk Project connection to Syracuse but i do know that Syracuse has a massive Deep Underground Military Base beneath it that is 2 miles underground and is approximately 4 miles in length and 2 miles in width and goes dow over 32 levels. It is used for genetic experimentation, military hardware development incudling weaponry and also there is a Lemurian Reptilian 'nest' near this Deep Underground Military Base that had caused problems as NWO World Army Soldiers seconded from US Army Delta Force and US Navy SEALS as well as tens of thousands of Montauk Boys who were cybernetically enhanced and microchipped to be used as World Army Soldiers, all of whom have had many firefights with the Lemurian Reptilians down there.The other connection to Long Island and Montauk Point is actually a physical 'connection' and that is through the Magneto-Leviton Shuttle Network that interconnects all Deep Underground Military Bases worldwide.I hope this information helps.

I do not know so much on a Montauk Project connection to Syracuse but i do know that Syracuse has a massive Deep Underground Military Base beneath it that is 2 miles underground and is approximately 4 miles in length and 2 miles in width and goes dow over 32 levels.

It is used for genetic experimentation, military hardware development incudling weaponry and also there is a Lemurian Reptilian 'nest' near this Deep Underground Military Base that had caused problems as NWO World Army Soldiers seconded from US Army Delta Force and US Navy SEALS as well as tens of thousands of Montauk Boys who were cybernetically enhanced and microchipped to be used as World Army Soldiers, all of whom have had many firefights with the Lemurian Reptilians down there.

The other connection to Long Island and Montauk Point is actually a physical 'connection' and that is through the Magneto-Leviton Shuttle Network that interconnects all Deep Underground Military Bases worldwide.

I hope this information helps.
Quote:

How would the deep underground military base at Syracuse compare to other deep underground military bases in the US?  Are there lots of such bases similar in size or is it a fairly unique phenomenom to a few select locations?  I know (?) there is one under Sedona but just how common is this phenomenom?

Hi there Violet.Almost all of the Deep Underground Military Bases in North America are an average of 2 miles underground and 4 miles in length by 2 miles wide. This is a standard size for these bases. So the Syracuse Deep Underground Military Base is a standard base. All of them are city sized in their dimensions. Underneath America alone are 368 Deep Underground Military Bases. Every American city has a Deep Underground Military Base apart from a few citys like New Orleans.The Denver International Airport DIA Deep Underground Military Base is 2 miles underground and 22.3 miles in length and 22.3 miles in width. This massive underground base at one point housed over 1 million Aryan NWO World Army Soldiers, all of whom were recruited, trained and cybernetically enhanced within the Montauk Project.So as you can see the Montauk Project was very, very important indeed for the Reptilian Illuminati Families in furthering their NWO Agenda.Take care.

Almost all of the Deep Underground Military Bases in North America are an average of 2 miles underground and 4 miles in length by 2 miles wide.

This is a standard size for these bases. So the Syracuse Deep Underground Military Base is a standard base. All of them are city sized in their dimensions.

Underneath America alone are 368 Deep Underground Military Bases. Every American city has a Deep Underground Military Base apart from a few citys like New Orleans.

The Denver International Airport DIA Deep Underground Military Base is 2 miles underground and 22.3 miles in length and 22.3 miles in width. This massive underground base at one point housed over 1 million Aryan NWO World Army Soldiers, all of whom were recruited, trained and cybernetically enhanced within the Montauk Project.

So as you can see the Montauk Project was very, very important indeed for the Reptilian Illuminati Families in furthering their NWO Agenda.

Take care.

So, in other words, it is not really anything unique to Syracuse?  It wouldn't
explain the quite unique sensations I felt in Syracuse that I've never felt anywhere
else except at Montauk Point?

Hi there Violet.As i said before i am not sure about the 'uniqueness' of the sensation you felt only at Syracuse that was like the sensation you felt at Montauk Point on Long Island.There is a powerful convergence of Ley Lines in both these locations that the Reptilian Illuminati Families utilise for their own occult rituals.There is alot of disturbed EM Energy in both these locations. Montauk Point on Long Island also has a Particle Beam Accelerator built underneath it. Take care.

Wow,

I used to live near Syracuse and never knew about all of that.  But then again, I lived there before I knew about all of this stuff.:smirk:

Hi there Dream Time.Yes Syracuse seems like quite an amazing place. It would be interesting to look into the history of the Native American Indian Tribes that live in and around Syracuse.Also because Syracuse is around 100 miles from Toronto and this area of New York State and around Syracuse itself is where the Reptilian Illuminati Families hold a number of Occult Rituals and Sexual Ritual Magick, it is a very important city indeed.Take care.

[color=#0000ff Wrote:Avatar[/color]]It would be interesting to look into the history of the Native American Indian Tribes that live in and around Syracuse...

It appears that the Iroquois Confederacy was founded near what is now Syracuse on or about August 31, 1152.

Interesting info Violet.

BTW..have you been to Montauk?