Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE NEGOTIATIONS NOW BIDEN OUT TRUMP IN
Video 
Developing story….

PLEASE NOTE THE PURPOSE FOR POSTING THIS INTEL IS TO PREVENT BY REMOVING THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE. 

As more info becomes available or for related links and intel scroll to the bottom of this post.

I still believe Trump and team can turn this ship around and extract themselves from within the dialectic (polarity) of left /right going down the same old hole as it has in the past … But we need to watch what he does both while running things behind the scenes and when and if he comes back officially.  When people laugh while Americans die and the world drifts into domination by China …you need to watch the BIG PICTURE… keep widening the lens….  QUESTION THE NARRATIVE even as you applaud human courage and efforts to do the right thing.  Do not let down your guard while the world burns…

AND NOW TOP REMOTE VIEWERS SEE “MUSHROOM CLOUD”…AS EVENT IN SEPTEMBER….ACTUAL DATE AND LOCATION UNKNOWN!

https://youtu.be/kzRlXgjNu9I

SEE THE ABOVE SHORT VIDEO… the Remote viewers ALL SAW THE SAME THING.. They are top in their field. I have interviewed Dick Agire and Daz Smith in the past.  They are both excellent Remote Viewers.  This info would have already gone to the military….

If you take their RV of the mushroom cloud and compare it to what Anna Marie got below they are dead-on.

Anna Marie, the Catholic mystic who saw a vision of a mushroom cloud thinks it could be Gettysburg.  The thing about Gettysburg when you research you find out it was supposed to end the civil war and instead it ignited it and from there it went on for 2 years… You can see why this site may indeed be targeted… because what the Illuminati want is CIVIL WAR…  see the detail on the remote viewers info to learn more about possible locations/dates.

MUST WATCH.  The setup:    The online Patriot broadcaster “Phil” was invited to a phone call with Trump and 4 people (who appeared to be military possibly Generals) in which he (Phil and others) could listen but not participate on the DARK WEB. 

The info:

https://rumble.com/vm3rsd-the-negotiatio...-2021.html

his text was posted on some newsgroups on skype that I am part of:

….”Phil, the guy who did the BRILLIANT unraveling of the PCAP story after the Mike Lindell symposium, and revealed the logical way for POTUS to return to his position, just got a phone call, and Donald Trump was on it.  The call was strange. There were four subjects, but the discussion about those subjects didn’t seem important. Phil gives his speculation about the call. And I think he’s right. The conversation was not important. But the subjects were. We are not just waiting for the Arizona audit. We are waiting for a complete set of state audits. And negotiations are underway about who will be removed.  Listen to the whole thing, starting after about 13:30 minutes. Run it at 1.5x. It is a very interesting speculation.”– from a newsgroup.  Note:  I suggest listening to the whole thing.

https://rumble.com/vm3rsd-the-negotiatio...-2021.html

MY COMMENTS:

So 4 topics on the conversation…1.  Negotiation 2. Afghanistan. 3.  Hurricane Ida. 4. The Audits.  ??  At this point I am part way through… Now done watching entire video.

But judging from what he talks about so far…. It would appear those topics are the moves/counter moves on the board that are stress points which are supposed to put Trump back in office or keep him out of office because they are Deep State moves.  Except… from what we know, Afghanistan was ‘allowed to happen’  so was Covid and vaxes… because it suited the Agenda or at least they didn’t put up a fight …the Trump team.    And lastly they have the Dominion server info called Pcaps…and now they also have the AUDIT info… Game OVER.  But the Trump team has Afghanistan to blame on Biden…and get him to resign over it…Will he?  Of course he won’t do anything…it’s the Dark magicians who need to have him removed.  Kamala has no legit birth certificate so she’s out.  Lastly there’s Pelosi who everyone hates…. The video (Phil who does a great job) points out that because Trump and team have the real election data now they are negotiating a SURRENDER OF THE DEEP STATE.  But will it happen.  So far.  Their response is HURRICANE IDA…. what’s next?

This is SUCH a double-edged sword because if it is clear that you knew….but did nothing or even went along with it (COVID FAKE PANDEMIC) aren’t you just as guilty?  We now know they have clear evidence of election fraud but haven’t released it because they are afraid of CIVIL WAR.  Keep in mind the DARK SIDE wants a civil war because if this country is busy fighting itself…internally.  China can enter and take over …. THAT’S WHAT THE DEEP STATE WANTS.. of course.  Keep in mind that the Pcaps/ Dominion evidence and even the votes on blockchain has always been in the hands of the TRUMP TEAM behind the scenes.  Now they have done the “busy work” of proving it.  So now they need to release the truth to the country….but the problem is CIVIL WAR… or at least mass violence… they think.  So they are HOLDING off using that done deal as their bargaining chip with the DARK SIDE.–Kerry Cassidy, Project Camelot originally posted to my TELEGRAM CHANNEL in the middle of the night around 3AM…

KEEP IN MIND… that HURRICANE IDA is a WEATHER WAR WEAPON RELEASED BY THE DEEP STATE CABAL to demonstrate that if the ELECTION RESULTS get released to the public they will unleash their fury… Hurricane Ida was their WARNING TO THE TRUMP TEAM.  A 911 FALSE FLAG WOULD BE THEIR NEXT MOVE…in theory.  And as I was writing this I received a phone call….Call it a synchronicity. 

Caveat:  I personally have not had any vision regarding the date 9.11 so far however it is clear that THE ELECTION RESULTS ARE IN and must be given to the PEOPLE… if Biden and team do not step down then (in theory) the Trump team will release the results.  THIS IS THE DEFINING MOMENT.  Which side will back down?  Where to we go from here?  And if Biden steps down and Trump is back in will they release the results anyway?  And how does any of this really prevent violence or civil war if the PEOPLE choose otherwsie?

10:28. Just got off the phone with a source.  A Catholic mystic, Anna Marie has had a premonition or vision that there is going to be a FALSE FLAG ON 911 (not hard to imagine) ….but they have some detail.  Posting that info here in hopes making it public will STOP IT!

https://projectcamelotportal.com/2021/09...g-911_2-0/

https://rumble.com/vmosgn-ther-surrender...-2021.html

Phil drops another huge piece of intel, reviews some solid DJT Gematria, and gives a clear "warning" to fellow Patriots.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Trump but No Biden! The Sting Operation! Martial Law Since Nov 3, 2020! Breaking News 0 267 12-18-2021, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Biden on American Evacuees: “F** Them. If they die, we’ll blame Trump.” Breaking News 0 502 08-18-2021, 02:52 PM
Video Biden Orders Guillotines For Trump Supporters Breaking News 0 477 01-27-2021, 11:50 AM
Video Biden sworn in by an illegitimate justice! Trump never conceded! Breaking News 0 337 01-21-2021, 11:03 PM
  Biden Team Begs For $30M To Fight Trump Lawsuits Breaking News 0 323 11-17-2020, 04:22 PM