Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV is making weird zapping sounds!
Saturday, 29th March, 2008

Good morning to everyone,

Ignore title of thread, was energy based in attracting loved ones :)

Apologies, for last couple of days, I was suffering not knowing why thoughts were feeling 'good' yet was not natural for me, with agression as an aspect of it, they were not my thoughts at all, and people I love in the real world, were getting smacked around with emotions, intellect, earthly matters and emotional bodies.

The seriousness of flu like symptoms just accumilated, and I actioned last night to fix my childish behaviour in helping those suffering.

This was totally not fair because my friends were hurting, trying resolve problem on the deepest level that I knew. 

Hopefully it has panned out to those I care about, to who I really care about, and you know who you are. 

Stansfield, your handling and activating me will be sorted out soon, You abused my trust, you took advantage of my caring nature, and you know my secrets.  This is YEARS of deception.  Your wanting to pay for me to go there now makes sense, you didn't want to help me. You an Alpha Male Stansfield?, well hear me !!!!ROAR!!!!.

Pizza delivery driver, wow, makes sense? (Ferris wheel). I  am so ashamed to have trusted you. Your connection to Arrows won't help you in repairing you and me.

Forgiven, not forgotten. Take this as no longer associating with you for now. Love to you and your future, I hope the evil is purged from your being, because I can see that aspect, not right now though, be the spartan you say you are :)

Ok back to positive :)

I 'feel' great right now, pure goodness? If not, then still lot to go through, revenge is consuming, however recognise not to use that energy. Jedi 'real' memory is surfacing, Sith will be removed soon. Star Wars deprogramming necessary.

If achieved what I had set out to do by the end of yesterday (for finalisation of 28th, March, 2008), and now 29th, March, 2008 has allowed transition into new spiritual hyperspace warrior. 

Wonder what the 30th will hold.

I felt Frozen, because my heart truly was not open, and just felt broken with so much regret.

The worst is over for now.

Alpha Males (Lions) trying to contain reptilianised lion that was attached to solar plexus, thank you. I just had the wrong energy before.

Stomache is hurting from so much contraction over 30 minutes around 10:00pm last night.

Just feels that pure Lion is now active and protecting relevant areas.

Thats the update on what is happening here, the relevant hyperspace warrior will read this when ready, and the ones not ready, will realise its simply great news in present moment.

Love
Rodrigo L Soto

Do you realize how hard it is to read your post when it is written in pink? Just wondering if it is just me...

Dreamtime, the title for the colour code on the text editing panel says 'Violet', not pink. You may change to appropriate colour if you so desire :).

Peace