Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 4-Hour Body (Timothy Ferriss)
Dear all,

Like many of you, one of the main reasons which made me start to read Stewart's and Janet's work was the desire to improving my body, my health, etc. Four years later I can confirm that their techniques do not work effectively to improve your health and / or your body.

I am reading a book at the moment, called the 4-Hour Body, by Timothy Ferriss, which is really well written, with easy and straight-forward things you can do. Now these techniques do work and I can recommend this book wholeheartedly.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/4-Hour-Body-Uncomm...335&sr=1-1

Also note this book costs just US$ 14, and is really packed with information. The "Health and Healing Intensive DVD", for instance is sold at US$ 297...

I read the reviews... chances are it's another scam.

By now we all should know how to remain or return to health, however, if you're like me, I simply lack the discipline to look like a hard body...it's too much damned work.

I do eat proper food most of the time and I'm not obese, not even fat... I'll be 59 this month and I just don't give a chit about "diets".

I remember when I went to the only seminar in Michigan and Stewpid mentions that he's not "fat" though J thought he was... I hugged him goodbye, it sure felt like a thick coat of blubber to me for someone that works out like he purports to do... he doesn't practice what he poll-parrots,, though last pic I saw of him he looked bulimic-ly thin.

In his younger days, as is true of most of us, he was quite attractive.

It's a LIFESTYLE to acquire a healthy body... quit eating junk and move that body around... hee hee
thanks for the link though. I'm kind of in a funk, not meaning to be rude....

I would expect Ferriss to come out with a "4-Hour Mind" as well, which is what he should have started with perhaps. It takes "integration" to make things work, meaning, yes, we are in this physical reality, but as long as we only operate there, the results will be very different and limited for people. People who "make it" do more, consciously or unconsciously, than what meets the eye.