Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Angelic Hierarchy
I would love to see what people have on this topic. i've seen them advertised on expansions, but i'm sure those are solid representations as in physical. anyone capable/willing to reproduce them will instantly become my hero. THANKS!

Diego-Jose

I have been pondering about purchasing the angelic hierarchy templates--I just have to work something out with credit cards/finances and I hope I can purchase many expansions products.

I learned about the hierarchy from the THH and have often wished to contact and learn about the different levels. I am grateful now that these templates have been out for quite a while. I read somewhere on the website that someone had an experience with one of them but I don't remember if it was a completely positive one or negative one. 

I have seen the templates before but last night I went to that link (as it has been a while since I browsed through the products) and I looked at the templates for a while and I remember afterwards I felt calm and much better. I know that the templates as presented on the website aren't as accurate as they are when they're in paper form...(but that paper form is not as accurate as one would see them with their pineal gland since they're 3 dimensional?). Whatever it is, I felt something positive--they are powerful. I also found myself focusing on the green one that you have posted as opposed to the others...

I wonder what will happen now that I have looked at the templates...what experiences come up..

I wonder if that green one is associated with healing...

well, they all have to do directly with each level of the angelic heiracrchy.

red- cherubim, orange - seraphim, yellow - thrones, green - principalities, light blue - powers, royal blue - virtues, violet - Dominions, silver - angels, and Gold - archangels.

they all serve a different pupose and help in one specific way. i'm pretty sure that the archetypes themselves put you directly and that part of angelic frequency. i tired it last night too, i n a libray... had a strange experiance too. but any experiances you have using those frequencies and those energies are neutral along with the energy with them.

by the by, the one that looks liek a crown chakra is thrones, correct?         

I don't know about the thrones archetype, but I agree with Kris that we don't need to solely rely on archetypes.  If I remember correctly, he said the oversoul could guide us through the THH book.  Although, like many others, I am used to the left logical portion of the brain, I remember when intuition guided me through an entire book and gave me the answers I wanted.

Kris, you live in Germany.  Doesn't that symbolize the "pineal gland" on earth?  I wonder if europeans are more surpassive?

SilverInfinity Wrote:Kris, you live in Germany.  Doesn't that symbolize the "pineal gland" on earth?

Yes. I live in Berlin, where the 'Ber' means 'Bear', so it is actually 'Bearlin'. You could even make 'BearLion' out of it. Here is the flag of Berlin:

http://www.dpsk.de/spaw/images/allgemein...in_001.gif

Berlin has lots of Bear frequency. That means everybody has his own worldview and is very argumentative about it. No wonder Berlin has a big anarchist movement.

You live in California, which has big connections to Germany, Austria and Crowley (L.A. [31] = ALeister [13]) .

Kris i love Germany or Deutschland as it should be called.Berlin is a lovely city with great culture and great food.I love German and Turkish food and with German food as long as there is no Pork meat i can eat it all.German beers are very nice as well.I keep having images of myself shapeshifting into a huge Grizzly Bear although i sense a Russian connection as my family roots go back to East Russia. I also have a little bit of German in my family tree, although this is Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.Germans were once the best engineers, builders, scientists and designers on Earth.I always felt it was a massive, massive waste that Adolph Hitler came to power and destroyed Germany. It could have been the greatest country on Earth at one point.Take care my friend.:smile2:

Avatar Wrote:Kris i love Germany or Deutschland as it should be called.

Berlin is a lovely city with great culture and great food.

I love German and Turkish food and with German food as long as there is no Pork meat i can eat it all.

German beers are very nice as well.

I keep having images of myself shapeshifting into a huge Grizzly Bear although i sense a Russian connection as my family roots go back to East Russia. I also have a little bit of German in my family tree, although this is Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.

Germans were once the best engineers, builders, scientists and designers on Earth.

I always felt it was a massive, massive waste that Adolph Hitler came to power and destroyed Germany. It could have been the greatest country on Earth at one point.

Take care my friend.:smile2:
Yeah, too bad that they destroyed the country. They only needed a few years for that.

Looks like you have an interesting ancestry. I am sure it is interesting for you to trace that and profit from that Bear energy.  :thumbsup:

Take care :)

i found out that the crown chakra one is indeed thrones. not only that but those archetypes work fantastically. one quick focused use and you are entirely on that frequency it's incredible. i persoanlly use seraphim every time i really need to know and thrones in long thinking. i think it's good to use them all at least once. it helps with oversoul itself guiding you especially. i mean, really what isn't better that way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Angelic Hierarchy SilverInfinity 112 17,720 02-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Octahedron