Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Culture War Against Free-Thinkers
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_14...20x720.png

The Culture War Against Thinking Individuals by the Vast Ideologically-Motivated Insane
July 22, 2023
By: Gary D. Barnett

“Tolerance has come to mean that no one is right and no one is wrong and, indeed, the very act of stating that someone else’s views are immoral or incorrect is now taken to be intolerant (of course, from this same point of view, it is all right to be intolerant of those who hold to objectively true moral or religious positions). Once the existence of knowable truth in religion and ethics is denied, authority (the right to be believed and obeyed) gives way to power (the ability to force compliance), reason gives way to rhetoric, the speech writer is replaced by the makeup man, and spirited but civil debate in the culture wars is replaced by politically correct special-interest groups who have nothing left but political coercion to enforce their views on others.”
~  J.P. Moreland

It is natural human proclivity to run and hide from critical thinking, in what has become a society consumed by spurious headlines, ignorance of fact, and extreme propaganda, but fear not the truth. Understanding the culture war that seems to be perpetually ongoing, is not as daunting as it may appear. All that is required in order to capture the importance of this line of thinking, is a modicum of logic and reason, a desire to know reality over fiction, and to accept certainty above all else. It is imperative to expose the constant lies fed to the collective herd, and to isolate them so as to discover the legitimate truth, so that the State’s false narratives can be abandoned once and for all. Once this awakening occurs, if in fact that is even possible today, and a psychological escape from the insanity of this supposed ‘civilization’ materializes, one’s mind will be free of fear, anxiety, confusion, and hate. It is a wonderful state of being in which to dwell.

We are in a culture war, and the antagonist in this nefarious plot, and evil enemy of all sane thinkers, is the State, its controlling ruling class, and all those who would support, recognize, and enforce, its mandates and illegitimate laws. This includes those who would expect all others to live and act as they do, to blindly accept what they accept, and to bow to authority instead of depending on self. The term “culture” from its Latin root could have come from different source terms, and over time, multiple meanings have been applied, but generally in the context here, it means: institutions, behavior, traditions, ‘norms,’ and way of life. This takes in a lot of territory, but does include the societal whole. This in essence leads to the assumption of a collective society, or collectivism, which in turn, means for  the ‘good’ of the group at the expense of the individual. As should be presumed, this would always be a closed society, based on totalitarianism, obedience, and rule, and completely detrimental to freedom. As one should know, but few seem to, this is never the way forward.

Consider just our recent history, and you will come away with a better understanding of our revolutionary departure from independence and responsibility, into the hell hole of collective madness. Just considering the near term, beginning with the ‘covid pandemic’ fraud, the hatred toward one another in this country has escalated exponentially. All so-called ‘cultures’ have collided at once, just as planned by the puppet masters, and caused dissension at such levels among every societal entity, that mass hate has been the  result. This has been the ultimate in the strategy of divide and conquer, and due to premeditated and purposeful State agitation, most of the people are at each other’s throats, while the overriding collective mindset is to censor, shun, and condemn the truthtellers; thereby making them out to be non-conforming dangerous terrorists. Those who can help others the most by exposing the global takeover plot, those thinkers who dare to challenge the State, those speaking out against the criminality of the ruling class and its enforcers, have now become the shunned minority.

The entirety of the ‘Great Reset’ plot is based on fear. The ‘covid’ scam bears this out, and all State actions since, have continued to lead to separation from community, family, and friends, elimination of the individual, universal loss of empathy, concentration only on self and self-fulfillment, mass hatred, and total chaos. State allowed rioting, thievery, violence, looting, and the resulting phenomenon of isolation from community in favor of ‘cultural groups,’ have led to a mob indifference never before seen in this country. Diversity and ‘tolerance’ now mean accepting any and all behavior, regardless of the completely immoral nature of it, or the great harm it causes, especially against the targeted children. So many heinous things are now considered the ‘norm,’ and due to astounding apathy, fear of rejection, and ostracism, most just pretend to see no evil and hear no evil, and do not speak out about the atrocities they are confronted with every day, which means that they are certainly condoning by silence, evil intent and actions.

The dominating aspects of any culture war create an aggressive and antagonistic atmosphere so steeped in anger, censorship, and hatred, that little actual civil conversation and debate can take place. What is lost in this madness, is the fact that we all have to live together, regardless if we agree or not about every ‘issue.’ But the bottom line remains the same; right and wrong matter, whether or not one chooses to concentrate on single or multiple feigned, and likely contentious, problems or opinions. We are all different, so expecting every other to agree with your position, no matter how passionate it may be for you, is ridiculous. In fact, it is downright ludicrous.

What is lost here, is the most starkly obvious aspect of this entire situation; and that is that all these conflicts are purposely manufactured by the State players who desire to distract you, so that the extreme tyranny they are practicing will go unnoticed. How better to rule over and control the masses, than to use propaganda and psychological maneuvering to pit all against all to such an extent, as to mask the real terror facing the hate-blinded proletariat? The right versus wrong argument becomes moot, because in this type of cultural battle, there can be no right or wrong. Once that level of insanity is set in place, total immorality, crime, violence, hostile attitudes, loss of compassion for all others, and gross indifference consumes all else. This will always lead to a win for the heinous State apparatus, and a loss for all the rest of us.

Everyone who accepts and participates in this circus of isolation and hate; the republicans and democrats, the bogus and farcical transgender crowd, the masters and the collective plebs, the so-called ‘woke’ among you, the race-baiters, the media whores, the sexes versus each other, the BLM and Antifa scum, all governments of course, and any and all who expect to gain respect by force or censorship, are completely responsible for this devastating declination of humanity. There are many to blame, but so long as any group can use politics in order to decide who wins and who loses, who gets favors, who gets funded at his neighbor’s expense, who gets legislative protection, and who gets to impose his will and desires on others, chaos and loss of liberty will be the prevailing outcome.

Transgenderism and homosexuality are not normal. Rioting is not normal. Censorship cannot be normal in any free society. Mutilation, perversion, and degeneracy are not normal. Killing babies and exploiting children are not normal. Theft, looting, and property destruction are not normal. Mass homelessness is not normal. Abandoning and destroying family is not normal. It is impossible to blend all these things with all the good in life, and expect to retain any semblance of normalcy. Competing cultures of this magnitude have to completely separate in order to survive. In any case where unlimited ‘tolerance ‘and ‘diversity’ are demanded, and right and wrong have no meaning, no moral or compassionate ‘civilization’ can exist.

Therefore, it is my belief that the human species continually reinforces the insanity of man, using ‘civilization’ and ‘culture’ as excuses to alter the paradigms of good and evil so as to favor both equally.

So what is the solution to our culture war ills? As always, there is only one real solution, and that is to rid the country of the major antagonist driving this wedge between us. The State and its governing corporate partners, the ruling class in other words, must be abolished in order for harmony to return. This could be done by mass secession, and preferably at every level of ‘governance.’ Then, competing cultures dependent on force , could go their way, while those of us seeking harmonious co-existence could go another.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
~ Isaac Asimov

https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content...otests.jpg

Free-Thinkers vs. No-Thinkers: The Ultimate Political Division
By Dr. Emanuel Garcia
Global Research, July 17, 2023

My political awakening came rather late in life, sometime in my mid-twenties. Before then I eschewed politics and regarded it as something sleazy, mundane and rather vicious, at every level. I preferred the world of art and letters and scholarship, though I eventually came to realize that politics played as much as part in that world as in our general practical one.

I recall, for example, participating in a symposium about Freud and his famous analysis of Dora. It was the case that marked Freud’s discovery of a phenomenon called ‘transference’ – discovery Freud made in retrospect. At the time he was conducting the analysis he was in the dark, and only upon review years later did he realize why the treatment had run amiss. The major presenter, a well-known and highly regarded scholar, gave his address and astonishingly enough accused Freud of malfeasance because he had neglected to understand what had not yet been known.

When it came my turn to offer remarks I noted that Freud could hardly be faulted for missing something that had yet to be discovered. By revisiting his work and questioning its problems he happened upon an insight that would have profound consequences for any psychotherapeutic treatment, and should have rightly been applauded.

The presenter well knew this, as I myself knew from his previous scholarly publications, yet he chose to play to a university audience that wanted to hear about Freudian misogyny rather than Freudian revelation. I had been invited to publish my remarks in the proceedings of the symposium, only to find that, shortly afterwards, having clearly cited the facts about the matter, I was informed that the invitation had been withdrawn.

It was politics, albeit politics at a level that held little consequence for the general well-being of people – nobody would starve or die as a result of these obscure political decisions – though I dare say the academic luster of the presenter might have been at stake had he decided to speak truth instead of pandering to what was fashionable.  I didn’t know it then but it was ‘wokeness’ rearing its incipient head way back in the late 1990s. I must say that it was a very hard pill to swallow for someone who believed in the ideals of factual scholarship in psychoanalysis.

When I came into a greater political awareness that comprised the machinations of State and the complex electoral system that regulated daily life and the general direction of the country, I was firmly in the camp of what was called the ‘left’: all for free speech, free expression, equal opportunity, equal playing fields, equal justice regardless of privilege, and peace.  I was most definitely against bellicose American adventurism and exploitation in Vietnam and the Middle East and one of the reasons I decided to emigrate to New Zealand during the Bush II years was the incomprehensibly savage invasion of Iraq, a country that had been deemed culpable for 9/11 by propaganda and that had been declared to possess the infamous ‘weapons of mass destruction’ it never had.

I never liked the facile distinctions of left and right, politically speaking, or liberal and conservative. I considered myself primarily an American ‘constitutionalist’, and the more I monitored the declarations of State the more deception I perceived.  I wondered why, for example, President Bush was not a forthcoming testifier for the 9/11 Commission, among other things, and why wildly unconstitutional measures via the felicitously named ‘Patriot Act’ had been adopted without a peep to restrict our rights to privacy and protections against search and seizure.  When I returned to the States for a visit in 2009 I was appalled by the loudspeaker announcements at Penn Station in New York, where I had spent many an hour awaiting the familiar Amtrak train to Philadelphia, advising people to be alert to unaccompanied baggage and to report any suspicious behavior to the authorities – notices blared every five minutes in what I imagined had been commonplace in Soviet Russia.

In our covid era, however, the dualistic political distinctions have turned out to be both confusing and irrelevant as new fault lines are created, fault lines that are themselves of dubious utility save for simplification and division. What I mean is that so many people – friends and family – who shared my political positions in the past – environmentalists, pacifists, anti-authoritarianists and, dare I say, even ‘conspiracy theorists’ – are now on another side, the side of mandates, ‘the science’, war-mongering and centralized control.

When the Canadian truckers had their bank accounts frozen they applauded. When yet another booster was recommended they lined up. When social media channels were disabled or otherwise censored for opinions that went against the mainstream narratives, they didn’t spring to protest. When those of us lost our jobs because we refused to sacrifice bodily sovereignty, they kept silent. And as the evidence about the danger and uselessness of the Jabs mounts, they turn their heads. Most important, in the face of State lawlessness that seeks to curtail basic rights, they keep their heads down.

As the tide goes out the detritus left in the wake of the covid tsunami delineates, roughly, two factions: those in support of globalized central control, and those who struggle for some semblance of individual and local autonomy.

The hard part is figuring out how the freedom-and-peace-loving ‘left’ has been transformed into a fascistic force that is all about control – a control that reaches down into our very molecules and into our thoughts, it seems.

Was it there all along?

I think perhaps it shows that those convenient political labels are superficial emblems that tell us nothing about the essence of the very people they purport to describe, an essence that has now been sublimated into a far more accurate descriptive division between free-thinking and no-thinking.

https://www.garydbarnett.com/the-culture...ed-insane/
https://www.globalresearch.ca/free-think...on/5825994
https://thetruthaddict.substack.com/p/th...t-thinking