Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dolphin Frequency
[Image: Dolphin.jpg]

lol I tried this one too...wasn't sure if I had dolphin frequency though...and not sure if I used it right...had anythings related to dolphins in dreams. I was attracted to them while growing up...does that mean anything?

It probably means a lot.  Do you feel "complete" near large bodies of water?  Also, do you feel a healing effect near oceans?  Are your eyes very dark brown?  These are usually indicators of dolphin genetics/frequencies (I don't know the difference...!).

My eyes are very dark brown(sometimes close to black but not really)....you've seen my pictures,right? I love being near water(love taking showers, love being near the beach and just being near the ocean-- love to go kayaking in lakes if I ever have the chance)--my brother and I(he is nearly a year younger than me)learned how to swim at a very early age. So we would spend most of our childhood summers in swimming pools. I have felt calm near oceans--a oneness----These days, I like to put my feet and legs in the ocean water as opposed to going all the way in and swimming(cuz I'm afraid of getting caught by a high tide and drowning or afraid to have contact with other marine life such as jellyfish...I've heard horror stories about getting stung lol). Since I was a kid, I loved watching the fish in our home aquarium(that used to calm me very much--I used to be captivated by the beauty of the fish)--I used to paint and draw lots of mermaids and fishes quite often. This past summer, my parents and I often went to different beaches just to spend time near the ocean and walk on the boardwalks. Also, in my childhood,I was always amazed with the stories I saw on tv about dolphins and their healing effects on autistic children. I liked dolphins and whales--I used to collect dolphin stickers. However, I loved horses, dogs,cats and birds very much just as well.

I want to think I have dolphin frequency but who really knows.

You know, I asked Stewart the same question:  whether I am on the dolphin frequency.  His response was do the hyperspace work in THH...  not very helpful huh.

I think he just said that because he wants us to do the work on our own and find out for ourselves.

I think I probably have dolphin frequency but I am willing to have that confirmed in a consultation so I am willing to wait.

I guess I will access the frequency when the time is right.

i always thought the idea was great... then i started using dolphin frequency heavily. i noticed i have those genetics for real, but recently have begun unlocking portions from alot of different areas.

dolphin frequency is the sh'it. to me there's next to nothing better.

tthere's somethign esle i must mention... you're not supposed to use that template to enter it... it's a mind sonar , remembner that. stare at royal blue and try to use that energy right at the pineal. get your over soul to guide you into dolphin frequency so as to not go into hyperspace. THEN use the sonar, and use all three, the light (not ice blue one, i did that for a while big mistake.... it's a little deeper then sky) and the  pale redone to totally blend with the frequency. then enjoy, get your oversoul to guide you throughout... i've trieed without and you can encounter some strange things... it's safe but not all minds on there are healthy, i've encountered dead and dying dolphins before. good Luck!

Interesting. Stewart never mentioned this. So I wonder if others have the same experience.

speficics on certain colours is really neseccary, but if you went into it there'd be like an infinite amount of pages. i've encountered liek red-orange in three d egg shaped energy before. lol

and it says in teh book not to use any of the dolphin archetypes unless on dolphin frequency. that includes the dolphin sonar. for regular sonar it's a next template.

you know, seeing as how our pineal chakra is in royal blue i'm pretty sure we can acces dolphin frequncy and hyperspace by just focusing on the pineal... like, i don't always need to use the templates, i just go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Dolphin Frequency (Cancel) SilverInfinity 9 2,106 02-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Guest