Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dream and the Analysis
Dream recorded Wednesday, August 17 2011

I was walking around a neighborhood with the houses in irregular patterns and only grass to walk on. I see spirits walking all around.
I was then in a house and I noticed something tried to enter through the front door but I slammed it shut by ramming it before it could get through.

Again, I'm walking around the neighborhood and I spot my Si Fu and another monk sitting at a table. The other monk told me to
eat some chips that had a bowl of dip next to it-but only eat some. I went inside the door-less house behind them and I'm now
inside my aunt's house and see my aunt and dad.

I noticed 10 little figurines on a table to my right. My aunt or dad said my aunt kept 10 spirits to protect her. I asked
my dad how she did that and he wrote a phrase on a piece of scratch paper. (I don't know what it says) I accidentally knocked
one of the figurines over but I set it back up right. By the way, the figurines looked like those wooden Russian figurines where you open up one only to find a smaller version of it-though the ones in my dream were all the same size.

I'm back outside with all the houses and a man yells that someone went missing. A crowd of people ran towards the guy's voice and I followed, but a small group ran in the opposite direction. It was two men and one boy. When the group ran past me, I became the boy.
I suddenly knew all the events that happened prior to that who these people were. One of the men was my Dad and the other was his bodyguard.

Fear gripped me. I was carrying a bag with body parts and it kept hitting against my leg as I ran.

We arrived in front of a black car and I spotted a mutilated body at the side-walk rails. Blood was everywhere. The son's dad opened the passenger door and told the boy to get in. I noticed a mutilated flattened body of another boy in the center seat and I sat next to it. I placed the bag of body parts on my feet. Some high-pitched music was playing. - End of Dream.

Dream Analysis
I did some breathing exercises, shielded myself, visualized sitting on top of my golden-winged lion, and held a silver sword with violet flames around the blade.

I slowly waved the sword across the scene full of houses. Everything turned black as night. I slowly waved the sword across the scene with my dad. Everything except for the note and my dad and aunt turned black. I slowly waved the sword across the scene with the running boy. Everything turned black except for the mutilated body-only now I saw more.

When I was about to end the analysis, I saw a black background and blue lines started to run horizontal and vertical, crisscrossing each other.

After Analysis
I felt tired, but I no longer felt anxious.

Hi NobleSy, thank you for starting the dream thread. I don't know how to interpret dreams but I could see this becoming a popular thread. I'm asking because I don't know--but please explain the analysis part to me. This is not verbal or written dream analysis but to determine whether or not this is a programming dream and the criss cross lattice work would mean that it was?

I was glad to Elizabeth, and you are right, it is all mental analysis. The silver sword with violet flames reveals the dream for what it really is, and sends it up to the Over soul. Throughout my dream, as I waved the sword across the scenes, the blackness would appear. That blackness is something that whatever program I have, or ELF interference, doesn't want me to Truly see. The body parts that I could see and my dad and aunt, were things they weren't able to hide.

The blue lines crisscrossing each other means that I was um...restructuring? stabilizing? my mind.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Hi, Howya doin'?
Here's my interpretation -
You are reviewing the structure of your life's view and examining aspects of your personality that have programming, were programmed and want to keep while protecting yourself from additional program constructs and dimensional influences and attacks. Your higher self advises to absorb the positive energy of spirit, but to go slow, no need to rush. That by rushing you won't learn anything. Doing so allows you to see your past programming issues with ease. While examining your personality construct that relates to manipulation of others and issues relating to your ego. This program installation that was put in when you were a child, it is a false God construct that keeps produces a one thing after another effect.
A guardian alter allerts the program matrix that you have breached the structure. Personality aspects tied to this matrix are called to prevent any further damage. You are shown when your correct development halted. A counter matrix installation was then created so that you would move forward in fear of yourself and fear of recognizing false God ideas. As you move forward in life fragments of who you could be as an adult are constantly with you.
The secondary backup program is a stronger construct that requires secrecy in not revealing your inner turmoil or world to others as well as ignoring aspects unto yourself as well. There are very strong self destruct mechanisms in place as well as a strong lack of direction...that is your inability to find and take YOUR true direction in life as you wish to lead it. This program was further enhanced through elf or scalar sound devices.
Summary - Well, this probably won't be a pleasant dream decode to read through, but it does show you clearly what is happening and way to SLOWLY change your direction. The basic gist is that there were programs installed when you were young and you are now beginning to see what has happened. This I imagine is due to hyperspace work???
I advise to go slow and to absolutely flood all of this with violet. Of most importance is to note one particular area. That is the backup program. I imagine you will become very familiar with the child withing exercise. However, if you did not, then work on structure changes such as changing the color of the vehicle to violet or a lite blue color...make sure the windows are clear. Also, grow the child that is you up to teenager - driving age and make sure the only one in the car is you. Visualize getting in when you want to get in and go where you want to go.

walking - easy calm movement through a portion of your matrix
neighborhood with the houses - past personality structures that are your present personality construct
irregular patterns - being shown programming structures
grass to walk on - present life by lived in the past
spirits walking - past haunted by phantoms
something tried to enter through the front door - an attempt to stop review of programming structures
Si Fu and another monk sitting at a table - high level information to learn and help you
eat some chips - instruction to take in energy
bowl of dip- energy to further enhance original energy
house behind them - being shown cause behind present thoughts
aunt's house - former ego and manipulation
10 little figurines on a table to my right - Program function 10 levels deep
10 spirits to protect her - 10 demon alters protecting main program function
phrase on a piece of scratch paper - programming trigger revealed
knocked one of the figurines over but I set it back up right. - halting program, then restarting the program, ARGH! WHY???!!!
man yells that someone went missing - guardian alerting construct of breach to program security
crowd of people ran towards the guy's voice - personality aspects being summoned
I followed - no willpower to protect self from program
small group ran in the opposite direction - notice from higher self to pay attention to the parts of your personality that do not follow the crowd
two men - strength to emotions
boy - immature aspect of souls development.
carrying a bag - moving forward with deep issues, wounds and fragmented personality