Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Expansions Cult part 2
This thread is part 2 of the mind control cults thread. That thread got to large and we decided to start a new thread. :)

To pick up apart from the other stewart swerdlow cult thread version 1:

[user=61]Mercy Now[/user] wrote:
Quote:To all current followers and clients of Expansions.

It is in your best interest to save and document all e-mails and other communications and or transactions between you and S/J Expansions.
esp. emails which do contain threats and threatenings from Expansions to it's customers and ex-customers i.e. not to post on certain forums, esp. this one.

I've heard about these kind of email threats since 2006; maybe somebody has archived them and want them here to share.

I am grateful to be 100% FREE of expansions unholy grip on my mind.

I am grateful that nothing whatsoever can be syphoned off of me for their gain.

I am glad that I have been shown the truth about the machinations of this cult and t's "leaders" and I am glad to have regained my spiritual discernment, strength and insight.

I am grateful to have crossed paths with many others here who have also been gifted by Spirit with the ability of spiritual discernment. Even if that discernment was hard earned by experiences that were very unpleasant.

The information about this cult will reach the four corners of the Earth and we can sleep well at night knowing that in the long run, our efforts to shed light on the truth about this cult are not in vain.

I forgive myself for looking to others for the truth in my times of need.

I forgive myself for giving my power away to outside forces and people who would rather see me blinded by false teachings and lies for their own self gain.

I forgive Stewart Swerdlow for being a confused, mislead human being who would rather bask in his own self glory, feed his hunger for money and fame, control and power over beautiful people who are in their own way merely seeking the truth in their times of need, by defiling them with his own made up brand of "spirituality".

You will not find love, truth or peace in his "teachings".

You will not gain abundance, joy, health or wellness through his works.

You will not be free if you listen to him. You will find yourself bound to a false reality that was invented and created for the very people it was targeted for.

It is a trap within a trap within a trap.

I hereby dedicate this thread with the Power invested in me
to exposing even more truth about the cult that is expansions.

May all who sail in her be blessed and loved.

Well said PP. :)

[user=1596]PurplePebble[/user] wrote:
Quote:I am grateful to be 100% FREE of expansions unholy grip on my mind.

I am grateful that nothing whatsoever can be syphoned off of me for their gain.

I am glad that I have been shown the truth about the machinations of this cult and t's "leaders" and I am glad to have regained my spiritual discernment, strength and insight.

I am grateful to have crossed paths with many others here who have also been gifted by Spirit with the ability of spiritual discernment. Even if that discernment was hard earned by experiences that were very unpleasant.

The information about this cult will reach the four corners of the Earth and we can sleep well at night knowing that in the long run, our efforts to shed light on the truth about this cult are not in vain.

I forgive myself for looking to others for the truth in my times of need.

I forgive myself for giving my power away to outside forces and people who would rather see me blinded by false teachings and lies for their own self gain.

I forgive Stewart Swerdlow for being a confused, mislead human being who would rather bask in his own self glory, feed his hunger for money and fame, control and power over beautiful people who are in their own way merely seeking the truth in their times of need, by defiling them with his own made up brand of "spirituality".

You will not find love, truth or peace in his "teachings".

You will not gain abundance, joy, health or wellness through his works.

You will not be free if you listen to him. You will find yourself bound to a false reality that was invented and created for the very people it was targeted for.

It is a trap within a trap within a trap.

I hereby dedicate this thread with the Power invested in me
to exposing even more truth about the cult that is expansions.

May all who sail in her be blessed and loved.

Yes it is a trap within a trap within a trap.
Nicely put PurplePebble.

Today's bollox from you know who...

"It made me realize how humans are so unprepared and unnatural to the Earth’s environments. When you look at plants and animals in a habitat, everything they need is right there for them. They don’t have to figure out ways to survive or struggle to find food or water. What they need is just there for them. The environment is their home"

You JUST realized that!!!! LOL.

His sheer genius amazes me.

You see, that is why you drive around in a hummer and are so spiritually off center. Because you know sweet fu*k all about sweet fu*k all.

I thought you were all about "Surpassing". Now you are all about "Surviving"?

LOL....

And this

"I will be presenting my new theories on what is being planned at the Conspiracy Con conference in Santa Clara, California this June 4. I have some new information that I will be presenting to the public for the first time. "

"New Theories"?

Oh, I get it "new theories" based on ones own vast imagination and sketchy reckoning and deductive skills.

There is no such thing as NEW or a "NEW THEORY"

Because...

There is NOTHING NEW under the Sun......

The little animals in the forest would have told you that, if you were listening to them. They tend not to talk to assholes though, they know better.

tell us more about how  beef pew can't take care of household pets whens he's home alone , or how he can't look after the kids. cause that is funny sh*t('pew').

ShadowRunner Wrote:tell us more about how  beef pew can't take care of household pets whens he's home alone , or how he can't look after the kids. cause that is funny sh*t('pew').

[size="2"]SS is pretty helpless when it comes to doing things that most normal people can do. JS is his handler and does everything for him like he is a little baby. She runs the business, handles the money, and everything is in her name including the house and vehicles. SS would be totally screwed if she left him. He would end up a bum on the street because he is totally dependent on her. There was a psychological assessment done and I posted a copy of it below.
[/size]

[size="2"]
Quote:[size="2"]Psychological Assessment
[/size]

[size="2"]After a thorough examination by our team of psychoanalysts, we have determined that Stewart is a psychopath and projecting his troubled sexual identity issues and father figure obsessions onto surrogate individuals. He is obsessed with sexual titles, including the user projectiles, who has an overt phallic fixation, sexual aggression, possible erectile dysfunction and suppressed homoerotic fantasy based on his violent bully-like tendencies. [/size]

[size="2"]The Swerdlow family is known around the world for being criminals. For this reason, people in their right mind refuse to do business with them. Business people who have known them for decades report they are bad news. [/size]

[size="2"]Stewart's father and mother do not support their sons actions or behavior in life and is said to dislike their son intensely. It is for this reason that Stewart hates all male and female authority figures and attacks them without cause by projecting his psychological issues onto surrogate father and mother figures. [/size]

[size="2"]Stewart is known to be delusional, psychotic and in poor health, thus preferring to attack others on the Internet to avoid any real life confrontations. He is known to cheat on his wife and have sex with other men and women. He suffers from small penis syndrome and drives a large gas guzzling Hummer to compensate. He is a known rapist, murder, embezzler, con artist, and leader of a cult business. He prefers to go through life lying, cheating, and stealing instead of making a honest living. He can't be trusted and has been known to file false police reports against his clients. It is suggested that all people avoid him like the plague.[/size]

NOTE: We warn anyone who wishes to view their deranged site that the owners will use your IP address as a weapon against you. Your IP address can be used for many types of attacks, such as backdoor exploits, accessing your computer through trojans, and as a method of retrieving your physical location. The owner, Stewart Swerdlow, has used the private information of several users by publicly posting their IP addresses simply because they did not agree with his cyberbullying. Plainly put, your privacy, anonymity, and security are not safe on their site, so please visit at your own risk.
[/size]

The PCL-R is a clinical rating scale (rated by a psychologist or other professional) of 20 items. Each of the items in the PCL-R is scored on a three-point scale according to specific criteria through file information and a semi-structured interview. A value of 0 is assigned if the item does not apply, 1 if it applies somewhat, and 2 if it fully applies. In addition to lifestyle and criminal behavior the checklist assesses glib and superficial charm, grandiosity, need for stimulation, pathological lying, conning and manipulating, lack of remorse, callousness, poor behavioral controls, impulsivity, irresponsibility, failure to accept responsibility for one's own actions and so forth. The scores are used to predict risk for criminal re-offence and probability of rehabilitation.
The current edition of the PCL-R officially lists four factors (1.a, 1.b, 2.a, and 2.b), which summarize the 20 assessed areas via factor analysis. The previous edition of the PCL-R[5] listed two factors. Factor 1 is labelled "selfish, callous and remorseless use of others". Factor 2 is labelled as "chronically unstable, antisocial and socially deviant lifestyle". There is a high risk of recidivism and currently small likelihood of rehabilitation for those who are labelled as having "psychopathy" on the basis of the PCL-R ratings in the manual for the test, although treatment research is ongoing.
PCL-R Factors 1a and 1b are correlated with narcissistic personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder. It is associated with extroversion and positive affect. Factor 1, the so-called core personality traits of psychopathy, may even be beneficial for the psychopath (in terms of nondeviant social functioning).
PCL-R Factor 2a and 2b are particularly strongly correlated to antisocial personality disorder and criminality and is associated with reactive anger, criminality, and impulsive violence. The target group for the PCL-R is convicted criminals. The quality of ratings may depend on how much background information is available and whether the person rated is honest and forthright.

Richard Wrote:[size="2"]
Quote:[size="2"]Psychological Assessment
[/size]

[size="2"]After a thorough examination by our team of psychoanalysts, we have determined that Stewart is a psychopath and projecting his troubled sexual identity issues and father figure obsessions onto surrogate individuals. He is obsessed with sexual titles, including the user projectiles, who has an overt phallic fixation, sexual aggression, possible erectile dysfunction and suppressed homoerotic fantasy based on his violent bully-like tendencies. [/size]

[size="2"]The Swerdlow family is known around the world for being criminals. For this reason, people in their right mind refuse to do business with them. Business people who have known them for decades report they are bad news. [/size]

[size="2"]Stewart's father and mother do not support their sons actions or behavior in life and is said to dislike their son intensely. It is for this reason that Stewart hates all male and female authority figures and attacks them without cause by projecting his psychological issues onto surrogate father and mother figures. [/size]

[size="2"]Stewart is known to be delusional, psychotic and in poor health, thus preferring to attack others on the Internet to avoid any real life confrontations. He is known to cheat on his wife and have sex with other men and women. He suffers from small penis syndrome and drives a large gas guzzling Hummer to compensate. He is a known rapist, murder, embezzler, con artist, and leader of a cult business. He prefers to go through life lying, cheating, and stealing instead of making a honest living. He can't be trusted and has been known to file false police reports against his clients. It is suggested that all people avoid him like the plague.[/size]

NOTE: We warn anyone who wishes to view their deranged site that the owners will use your IP address as a weapon against you. Your IP address can be used for many types of attacks, such as backdoor exploits, accessing your computer through trojans, and as a method of retrieving your physical location. The owner, Stewart Swerdlow, has used the private information of several users by publicly posting their IP addresses simply because they did not agree with his cyberbullying. Plainly put, your privacy, anonymity, and security are not safe on their site, so please visit at your own risk.
[/size]

They have to be a con artist to have social climbed their way into the field that they are in.

S and J are social climbing psychopaths underneath the "spiritual veneer" they paint on themselves.

And a pair of sycophants to boot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Expansions Cult Jacaranda 50 18,825 05-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: James
  The Expansions Cult infrared 1,571 249,395 05-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: TiMe -2-StOpThEM