Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Future of Trump and the World
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmRqzoLog9o&list=WL&index=4

Highlights are JFK Jr. will be Trumps running mate and they will win the election by a landslide. Also our currency will be replaced by a digital currency the first of next year.

Jenny lee is a Christian seer, remote viewer, medium, automatic writer, angel reader, and healer. She has been working with the families to find missing persons assist law enforcement cases for 12 years as of 2020. In the process she often uncovers corruption with high level elites, and sometimes even law enforcement. Jenny has some recall of memories of being in Orion with the ascended masters such as Jesus. She has some SSP memories of being on ships and see keys that twist around planet earth.

She’s the author of a book, Walking in Humble Spirit, that she didn’t want to write. “Spirit told me, ‘I want you to do this book for people who are starting out, so they can understand energy and spirituality in a basic way and not feel frustrated.’ The book wasn’t for me. It was what Spirit needed me to do.” Her website is www.jennyssight.net

Neat video there Rick, I liked what she predicted about the DAMS in China.  Lots of Mr Wongs will dwown. Biggrin

And about Trump... it won't be a landslide, it will be an AVALANCHE. Icon_smoker

https://youtu.be/BNlXooUcHOE

http://mileswmathis.com/cttf2.pdf
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pheonix's post:
  • Richard

https://youtu.be/aqQrFPJmb-I

Quote:The TRUMP Rules: Congressional Reform Act of 2017 activated – here also ?

1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they’re out of office. And, no more perks go with them.
    2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
    3. Congress must purchase their own retirement plan, just as ALL Americans do.
    4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
    5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
    6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people (i.e. NO MORE INSIDER TRADING!!!).
    7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts by and for themselves.
    Serving in Congress is an honor and privilege NOT a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work … not get all kinds of freebies. NO WONDER THEY’RE FIGHTING EVERYTHING HE TRIES! Pass it on!!!! Let’s help TRUMP drain the swamp. Just hold your finger down then hit forward and send it to everyone you know. Let’s help trump get the country straightened out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pheonix's post:
  • Richard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Trump-The Last President , Med Beds, Future of CA, the US and, Humanity Breaking News 2 447 10-31-2020, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Pheonix
  Communist China and the Free World's Future Pheonix 1 445 07-30-2020, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Pheonix