Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Gnostic Truth Guy
"Greetings Everyone,

Anyone with a Spiritual Eye must by now have noticed that the writings and online efforts of people like Zen Gardner and Soren Dreier have gone about as NEW AGE BATTY and COMMERCIAL as might have been expected by anyone with a working knowledge of what sort of Spiritual Cowardice they represent.  Looking at the further DELUSIONAL VOMITUS of Joseph Chiappalone, MD only convinces all the more that he is on a Hierophantic Roll and he's blowing the dice with his UFO RELIGION MOJO with increased intensity in his "Last Days".  How much longer can such hypocrisy continue without finally be choked out of existence by the Truth?  The answer is that "Fundamental Laws cannot long be broken".  Not without consequences...

As anyone reading this by now should know, there is a website called rense.com which was created by Jeff Rense, a former mainstream media professional who has turned to reporting on all manner of material which is proscribed from being at all discussed in the mainstream media, or if discussed at all it is with a great deal of distortion and underplaying. He caters to a lot of good material on his site, bringing in snippets of news which are pertinent to anyone's efforts to Awaken, but not necessarily without any bias of his own.  In his defense, his biases are simply the counterpunch to the efforts of the mainstream media to disguise their own biases as "normality", and this is a genuinely valid approach.  For example, he makes sure to cover these topics heavily:  Zionism, Fukushima Disaster, 9/11 Disaster, Chemtrails, Toxic Water (esp. Fluoridation), Toxic Food (esp. GMO and Aspartame and other addititves), and many other topics in a category quickly recognizable by most as "Conspiracy".  This category is probably the most substantiated body of investigative work which is NOT discussed openly and fairly, or at all, in the mainstream media of the Western Hemisphere.  rense.com is also a frequent poster of articles by the likes of Dreier, Gardner, (and those writing under their sponsorship), and Chiapplone's occasional drivel/ranting.  Go there to get a dose of the writings of these spiritual miscreants in order to see directly what I'm talking about.  But while your're there, stock up on some interesting news.

As is already known by many who have watched any of my videos, the idea that Virtue is a quality to be cultivated for its own sake is amply recognized  by me.  The problem with the New Age is that they don't understand that this is to be absolutely distinguished from believing any false notions that such qualities can be cultivated by ANYONE, or else that this world is a field upon which such qualities are legitimately tested and honed by Invisible Powers who have the interests of the Spiritual truly at heart.  The writings of those who feel that "Good vs evil" dichotomy is stereotyped and spiritually dead, writers such as "Les Visible", also a frequently posted blogger on the rense.com website, and whose self-garnered attention in the forms of expositions of talent at writing and music have garnered him some lucre, are writings which seem like a dazed and confused meandering through the shadow of the valley of ignorance and doubt, pained by their own lack of Positive Absolutes, they trudge through the mud of compromise, leading noone anywhere.  Yet there is much talk of various virtues by these writers, much talk of the need to cultivate virtues of various kinds, and to seek seek seek, but in the end there is either a dictatorial PONTIFF or else a double-speaking GURU somewhere behind all those odd words.

As anyone who understands me knows, I give it straight and consistent.  I build on axioms which can be understood by anyone who can understand the actual meaning of my words, which I use in a consistent manner, and which I can and do easily back up with empirical evidence and demonstrative logic.  My expositions are never used as any sort of evidence in any sort of claims by me to be either a leader of others, a saint, a prophet, a priest, a guru, a channel or any other sort of would-be HIEROPHANT.  I simply teach what I do claim to KNOW, and I offer demonstrations, and I leave the viewer/reader to come to his or  her own terms with my work.  I expect that if the Truth in what I present meets with the Truth Loving Nature in a person, then they will LEAD THEMSELVES to MORE TRUTH, in a way that is grounded in their own circumstances and abilities, and without any need of my monitoring, judging, assisting or leading.

Nevertheless, in having assumed such a role as a public expositor of Knowledge, I have brooked a relationship to the world and to other beings in it which is decidedly polarizing.  This is simply in the nature of the issues that I have brought forth into the discussion, at least on the surface.  In fact, this polarizing energy is a manifestation of the Truth of what I'm talking about concerning the Primary and Absolute features of Reality, and nothing less.  This is a far cry from the claims of those who wish others to seriously consider that such Absolutes do not truly exist, or that they are themselves the Living Avatars of such Authority to Expose such information.  A laughable, and very PRETENTIOUS, HYPOCRITICAL LOT.

I have been away from the keyboard, and away from the camera for quite a few months now.  It has been due to economic circumstances which have put me squarely in the position of a person without recourse but to live on the gratuity of others, some private and some who are benefactors from the public sector who have made a killing off of assisting the down and out, those who patronize the losers in the game of economic musical chairs.  I have also encountered some setbacks of a spiritual nature, but mostly of the order of physical conditions which are due to lack of money, not due to lack of WILL.

But I have finally come around to making a full adjustment to those conditions, and have gotten myself into a state where I begin again to Expose the TRUTH, and to do so in just such a way that those who have an interest in HIDING THE TRUTH or MISREPRESENTING it will find most unnerving.  While I do enjoy the fact that they dislike or pretend to look down upon such efforts, I mainly offer these expositions to anyone who is TRUE to the TRUTH, the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, which resides within themselves as their TRUE SELF, and which manifests UNTO THEM as their Author of Existence and Meaning.  I do this without any claims as to my identity, without any expectation of recognition from anyone, and without a shred of hope that I will encounter any MONEY for this work.  I wont' refuse any donations by anyone, however, and a place for that is on my blog, a link to which is available on this channel.  

But this is by no means a claim of authority with an expectation of empowerment or reward.  My work will stand on its merits, and there have been no proper or sensible, to say nothing of adequate rebuttals to any of my work, certainly nothing worthy of a reply.  Mostly trollish attacks with no real bearing on the issues I deal with.  And so I say that my work stands  on its own merits, unperturbed as yet by any serious challenges. That's all the authority one could desire, since I have plainly made bold claims to Knowledge in various fields in which this is supposedly a controversial claim.  As to empowerment and reward from others, I have not refused any, but not expected or demanded any.  I hope simply that Heaven Above will see my earnest efforts, my private actions and thoughts, and that other people in the world who resonate with my energy and nature will take good heed of what I present for their own consideration and edification wherever possible and appropriate for them.If they have the power and the means to assist me, then it is graciously received for the explicit purpose of continuing my work until my body ceases to be functional for this purpose.

In that regard, as I have promised before, there is an entire series of work which is overdue and yet truly is on the way.  I am writing a book which will be made available to everyone.  I am also writing other books with a narrower range of distribution. I am continuing to analyse various works in cinema and television which will suit a Gnostic Interpretation, and which I will endeavor to explicate on this channel and my blog, for the purposes of exposition of the underlying Truth they reflect, and sometimes even genuinely express.  When sufficient work is done on these more widely accessible subjects, I'll return to the exposition of the fundamental Gnostic Philosophy as I have always intended, the richer details of which will be exposited in book form.

So I hope that my seeming absence has not been misinterpreted as a desisting from my Vocation, when in fact it was merely a tactical delay.

More to follow soon,

May God Bless the Righteous" (The Gnostic Truth Guy)

http://www.youtube.com/user/wenaolong/discussion

The Gnostic Truth
[url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4jJcuHhoP4y7Ms7Ar9Kupw?google_comment_id=z13oef4jaujmd5da004chfnwprndubpw5yc0k][/url]11 months ago

I'm going to say something to everyone.  No matter what you do in this world, or any other world, do it SINCERELY AND WITH YOUR WHOLE BEING.

Realize that ANYTHING which seeks to dissuade you from this IPSO FACTO EVIL... for you.

That's right, EVEN IF there is "JUST ONE EVIL" (and there is), even IT thinks the Good is "in itself evil".  That's how IT PERCEIVES GOOD.  YET, THEY NEED THE "GOODS" TO EXIST, SO THEY ARE SELF-CONTRADICTORY PARASITES.

So they will inhibit your Sincerity at every turn.  DON'T MIND IF THEY ARE SINCERE, BUT IF YOU ARE.  

That doesn't mean block your ability to plainly see they are insincere.  IT MEANS not letting that KNOWLEDGE trip up YOUR Sincerity.  That means focus on YOUR business and be sincere about it.  

THAT'S WHY I'M SINCERELY TELLING YOU THAT YOU LIVE IN AN EVIL WORLD WHICH PROHIBITS SINCERITY.

IT USES THE BODY AND THE ENTIRE APPARATUS OF PHYSICALLY CONDITIONED VALUES BLOCK YOUR ABILITY TO SINCERELY BE WHO YOU ARE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

It hurts some of us more than other, but in the end it hurts EVERYONE, as when all sincerity is taken out of a SIncere Being, then he has to be Honest ABOUT THAT to himself (he always has spare Honesty for at least that, until the very moment he dies.  Ergo, he LIVES as long as he is HONEST about it).

So never let another PERSON take you away from Being Sincere!

HOW TO BE SINCERE?

Simple.  Focus on what has the most personal value for you in your Life.  In your INNER LIFE.  You may not be physically wealthy, but you can still BE WHO YOU ARE.  Do every little thing in your own Sincere and Personal Way.  Do it just to Express Yourself.  Do so in all manners and style.

Now you have set the stage for the INNER LEVEL of Sincerity, where you FOCUS YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS AS YOU TRULY WANT.

So be HONEST WITH YOURSELF RIGHT NOW.  Is what I'm doing what I REALLY want to do?

If not, reconsider.  That means DETACH from your previous attitude by a qualitative degree so that the KIND of decision it was before it was fixed can return.  That flexibility is what is "Christlike".

Whatever your "Highest Personality" is is what you WANT TO BE in a World which ACTIVELY SUPPRESSES THIS.  So this world is EVIL.  It is an EVIL WORLD.

That is why you MUST be Sincere.  In the Original Reality there was no word for "HAVING TO DO".  You just Expressed Yourself as you Are.  This world impedes that, for it is evil.  It is evil because of the State of Mind of those who have arrogated for themselves Power Over Others, or "POO" for short.

So WHO is the Person who MEETS with YOU when you are your Highest Self?  Who is there?
Exactly.  It is like there is a Veil there.  But you can FEEL that Person and Interact with that Person by Treating IT with at LEAST as much Alterity as "Other Bodily Shackled Minds" (AT LEAST THAT MUCH...  as in who bothers to do this).  Let them have their shrunken view of you, but don't develop a SHRUNKEN CONSCIOUSNESS by IMITATING THEM.  They are insincere, so be it.  JUST DO YOU, as they say.

So who is the JUDGE?  Don't fight with your accuser in front of the Judge.  Let the accuser accuse his HEART OUT.    You will be before a REAL JUDGE, so Treat IT (Your Higher Self Friend) with as much respect.  Who is your Higher Self's Friend?  The PERSON you are WITH when you are YOUR BEST SELF....

I remember MANI saying this before.  Only now do I understand Him" (The Gnostic Truth Guy)

http://www.youtube.com/user/wenaolong/discussion

".... Notice this: it takes more energy to hold on to the lies now then it does to let go of them...  Just let them go.  Accept what remains as closer to "The Truth", and continue this process at all times.  You're bound to get some interesting results from that.  By doing that I was able to discover that all "Christianity" is amounts to "anti-Gnosticism", and all "Gnosticism" ever really amounted to was a kind of Religion which is polarized against this world as its distinguishing Spiritual Energy, and this took many forms throughout the "human event".  It is the Religion of Anti-Matter.  Test this by looking at the "anti-material" religions and religiousity of the ages, and compare that to the tenets held and deeds done by those who opposed them with the sword after failing with the word.  Sift through the modern evidence, compare it with the past. 

Then ask yourself in a new way:  Who is God?  What is Truth?  How Best to Choose Rightly?  Keep doing this, and you'll get a certain set of results which prove it to be Truth or false, and vice-versa for the positions which oppose what you discovered.  Just trying to do this without being unduly distracted from it by the world which surrounds you will tell you a lot!

The world and its falseness demands you adhere to their story, I tell you how you might discover a more authentic one.  They aim their canons at you, I suggest ways you can survive their barrages of trickery.  That alone should tell you something about what "The Story" really is about!  It is a Story that in this world is being steadily and artfully hidden from you, and which you must find for yourself" (TheGnosticTruthGuy).

http://wenaolong.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-...story.html

The Meaning of the Fool

For wanderers, system busters,viables,(those with original source spirit within):  

"In the above stories, the father represents the divine Logos, evil uncle the Corrupt Demiurge, and mother the Matrix. The Corrupt Demiurge usurped the Logos and took control of the Matrix. The avenging hero represents the Christ intelligence, whose role is to destroy the Control System and bring the Matrix back into rightful harmonization with the Logos. The heroic fool, however, represents more the portion of this Christ intelligence that is working within the system to undermine it, the “ground team” so to speak.

The fool represents what the Ra Material calls “Wanderers,” or what the book Bringers of the Dawn calls “Systems Busters.” These are higher souls who have volunteered to incarnate into the Matrix Control System to help. Entering via the womb and being confined to a primitive human body means donning the shackles of mental and spiritual retardation. By default they forget who they are and, like Tarzan, get “raised by apes of the jungle.”

Hence by entering this world, they become “idiots” relative to their original form. But underneath, they still maintain an innate sense of wisdom, freedom, and spiritual intelligence that puts them out of step with social norms. As much as they need to become human to survive here, they must also overcome or reject social programming that might interfere with their mission. To society, they may appear as fools for not buying into the Control System values. And should these souls awaken from their programming and begin the inner and outer search for truth and purpose, they would soon think, speak, feel, and act according to higher knowledge and standards that society simply cannot comprehend, thus they would once again be seen as fools for subscribing to “utter nonsense.”

Everyone reading this knows firsthand how society too easily dismisses higher wisdom as lunatic ravings. I can say with certainty that if you have read this far, you are likely a Wanderer, and you have walked the Way of the Fool. Here I am simply revealing what this path signifies and why it exists.

Hamlet pretending to be an idiot to escape the suspicion of his enemies, how does that apply to our situation? As explained, by becoming human we can exist here relatively undisturbed. We are still in the Second Phase, where the spiritual war is fought sub rosa. Amleth played a fool until the end. The time has not yet come for open use of superhuman abilities, which is reserved for the Third Phase. Imagine being born with pyrokinetic, telekinetic, spacetime bending powers — how far would you have gotten before you were incapacitated and kept in some underground base for study and experimentation? We are born and live as fools, so that we may enter society as any other human might, and take up positions through which we can exert our subversive influences.

But just as the Christ intelligence has its alien and human representatives, so does the Corrupt Demiurge. We live under the watchful eyes of the evil uncle, under surveillance by higher dark forces. These are the demonic legions and negative alien factions that target, abduct, program, and manipulate us. They are the negative timeline manipulators that have been at this game for tens of thousands of years. Like our own efforts, their plans are currently carried out covertly. Abduction and programming happen in secret; demons move among us invisibly. The more we expose ourselves and threaten their agenda, the higher priority targets we become.

Like Amleth’s enemies testing him to discover his true motives, these forces are very interested in discovering our true mission. They may sense we are threats and program us accordingly to lose faith and interest in our quest, but they may not know our specific missions because these remain locked away deep within our souls, unknown even to us, until the right time when they automatically unlock. This may explain the commonly reported practice in which an abductee is seated before a screen and shown random apocalyptic imagery; perhaps the locks are being picked. Not until the influx of the Etheric Tide and a convergence of other factors would the full cache of hidden knowledge and purpose be opened. Then, like Excalibur rising from the lake or the sword being drawn from the stone, it would signify the start of the Third Phase.

We also face everyday testing by the enemy in the form of provocations, temptations, and distractions that probe our weaknesses. These aim to extract “evidence of impurity” by which these beings acquire metaphysical right to attack us further, which from our perspective seems like karmic punishment but to them appears as convenient openings in our defenses.

The Pure Fool

In the First Phase, pure beings were unwise and thus vulnerable, which brought about the Fall. In the Second Phase, purity was replaced by strength and cunning. Both conditions signify states of imbalance. In the Third Phase, purity, strength, and cleverness will combine into a balanced whole. These signify the perfection of spirit, body, mind, and soul.

The combination of virtues equates to having eaten from both trees in the Garden of Eden. These characteristics together form the base of spiritual chivalry, which will mature in the Third Phase but is already blossoming within the Hero/Fool during the Second Phase.

While the hero and fool act with purity and innocence, they also have cleverness and strength. They need strength to withstand the pressures of the Control System, and cleverness to navigate its obstacles. Their strength comes from not being divided within themselves, not saddled by self-doubt or social programming..."(Montalk).

http://montalk.net/gnosis/220/9-the-end

Illuminating topics from the sublime to the ridiculous, The Gnostic Truth Guy's ascerbic wit is a breath of fresh air - lol! 

http://wenaolong.blogspot.com/

This is an outrageous injustice but typical treatment for someone who is as vocal about the spiritual sham...shame...of this "miscreation matrix" as TheGnosticTruthGuy is. 

Of course, hard core pornography, liars, hoaxsters, mesmerizers, sexual acts of every kind, Satanic rock videos, half-time grinding/twerking shows ad nauseum abound on YouTube and are left in place by demon-serving hypocrites.

Find an innocent video following a joyful child in play and it gets flagged for porngraphy from the OBSCENE ONES THEMSELVES. lol, the irony of it all, but then the joker loves lowbrow irony. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/wenaolong/discussion

"To all viewers of this channel.  YouTube has for whatever reason flagged this channel because it "decided" that one the videos uploaded onto it which was entitled "A Special Little Girl" was "pornographic" in some way.  As has been noted, there is a pernicious and malicious tendency in some, who seem to have perversity in their own hearts, to project onto others.  That's one thing.  I think an honest person who would look at that video, one the earlier ones I put on this channel in my "New Age Daze" when I simply adored the Good, the True, and the Beautiful without full awareness of the perverse evil of the world, and judge it for what it simply is:  A video showing an adorable, intelligently alive person who happens to be a child (as tends to be the case with humans, which is perhaps one of the reasons children are an adored symbol of spirituality in Taoism, Christianity, Sufism, and according to the many philosophers, East and West, one of who was the famed Friederich Nietszche).  I myself happen to hold the same view, and often it is found that the not only do parents of children enjoy their own children's innocence and joy, but they enjoy the same in the children of others.  In fact, some people who don't have children of their own, such as uncles and aunts of children, are reknowned for their love of their kin, not "merely" because of blood-relation, but because of the joy children can and often do bring adults, and for very "non perverse" reasons which should always, except in very blatant circumstances, be taken to be just that.  Unless people should all start being arbitrarily accused of such things without good evidence!

I haven't even looked to see if the video is still up or viewable (probably isn't), so the evidence cannot be properly judged by you in that case. If it is, I ask that you view it, observe the spirit of the video, the context, and so forth.  Judge for yourselves.  Does it really show "nudity" and "pornography"?

For that matter, let a curious person look at the other videos wherein I revel with children, often with their parents present, or adore them, or sing their praises in some form.  That makes me a child pornographer?  Is this the serious "decision" of YouTube?  Who, one might wonder, could stomach such a despicable accusation?  Who could with cowardice and bad faith issue it while hiding behind the name "YouTube", who has "decided"?

It is stupid, but I think in fact that they know better, and are simply in bad faith seeking to take this channel down, or in some pathetic way "discredit" me, and so by the ugliest and clumsiest possible ad hominem attack the logically verifiable Truth of Gnostic Revelation.

Idiotic, perhaps, yet malice seems to have no taste when it seeks a method for attacking its targets.  They give you a single sentence to give a reason to "appeal" their "decision" (they make their malice sound dignified this way).  If you think more is at stake here than me, and in fact that free expression about all matters is itself indirectly, if not directly attacked, especially in the controversial matter of "What IS Truth?" as was asked by that prophetically ironic character Pontius Pilate, then in some way please express your good judgment to YouTube by sending them a message to the effect that you judge the contents of my videos, when they contain the beautiful images of children, as being in way perverse, but rather that an accusation to that effect is itself what is perverse and that they should not only revoke that "strike", but also apologize for that sort of insult to what is right and true.

My intention to systematize my work in philosophy, with explicit formulae and demonstrations using conventional logic and some of my own innovations has not wavered, although my circumstances have destabilized my progress.  My work in all the areas will still move forward.  But whether I will continue to work through this channel depends on whether or not this Website Business, YouTube, can so easily get away with submerging the Truth under a smear of unjust and insincere accusation.

It's really up to you to decide.  If the world is so cowardly as to prove my point for me by trying to remove my voice from a public forum on such a flimsy and false basis, then it means my work is probably done here anyway.  Maybe if they see that too many people can see through their "act", they'll either take off their masks and come out with it straight, and admit that it is rather "something else" I have said that they cannot abide, and will not permit a free person to say, OR HEAR, on their website...

But think about what all else they are glad to give free reign, all the other filth and sludge they inflate and magnify.  Think of all the other websites which basically also do the same thing.  Think about how few people on YouTube, or in the world for that matter, actually take the sort of stand that I take, against the ugly odds which are arrayed against it.  You'll be standing up for that sort of thing in and of itself, and your own right to partake of such freedom, rather than of me or my methods or specifics of expression or position.

If you found anything in any of my videos helpful in your search for Real Truth (in itself, not merely as I endeavor to articulate an expression concerning IT), then consider what more there may be to come.  But especially consider how many more may be reached through this mode, and how many in the world may be left who require a fair shot at hearing what otherwise will never be expressed to them.  The sooner they hear some part of it from me or someone else, the sooner they'll get the whole message, and the sooner they'll be able, like you also in your way, to decide what is "Real and True" and make better decisions about all things in Life before such comes to an end, as it always does seemingly too soon.

The sooner this happens, I contend to you, the sooner all matters of Real Justice in this dense material pseudo-existence can be finally resolved, as no agents can be said to have been denied due recourse to all possible viewpoints and evidences regarding all matters relevant to their own Eternal Destinies, and hence, collectively, that of this cosmos as well.  And I think all who understand the suffering which is involved in unjustly delaying this process would agree that the sooner this is accomplished, the better.  I think they would also agree from most of what I discuss that my work is a catalyst toward that end, and that unjust, untrue, and outright shameless lies and smearing against it is not a good or proper alternative for free Spirits to endure without protest. 

So I invite you, viewer, and faithful seeker of Real Truth, to protest against THAT in whatever way you see fit.  Or not.   As always your freedoms express, and have access to the expressions of others, should never be curtailed coercively or unjustly.

Be Good and Be Well.  And until I can must more content, Fare Well (as well), as will I.  :P" (TGTG-Dec,2014)

Hypocrisy in... Yellowface?

"We've got enough "Paid Internet Troll" problem here in the States to easily dissuade paying further attention to China's problem, in favor of addressing our own.

Nothing like the disgusting level of hypocrisy it takes to require looking into the affairs of those we view as "less free" in order to see properly into a mirror which can reveal to us some ugly sore we keep thinking is on someone else's face.

It's YOU in the mirror, "free people of the free world".  You carry a massive tumor in your flesh, yet you
 call the rest of the world "unhealthy".   Are we "blue" and they "red"?  Where's the "red blooded" among us to "prove me wrong"?

I see you everywhere, the "human troll", as well.  Worse than the internet troll, I see you s-trolling around the streets of my cities, with your little digital plugged in skulking, cowardly frame, looking down into that "device" to see if "the time is right" or "what to do", or "is this the one I'll get money for harassing?  How much?  Is it worth the trouble?  Where's *backup*?"

You people are literally lower than the scum of the earth, whether you are online, or pretending to be a "fellow human being".  You are lower than the lowest, most cowardly and craven worm.  YOU ARE HOLOGRAMS where a human was "supposed to be".

But I see you, clear as day.  I SMELL you, you give off a peculiar scent of obvious coward, full of fear and greed.  You are empty of spirit, and your "souls", if they should be called that, are nothing more than programmable delusions in an otherwise filthy head crammed full of every vice and pettiness and vanity.

You are an army of demonic, shills, and you don't deserve to be given notice on the day that your facade drops, like in the ending of "They Live", when all the holograms/phones/lights GO OUT.  You will be left alone in the field, your masters having betrayed you, and you will try to scurry up to the nearest and strongest of those you maligned for so long, and their already keen senses (especially that of smell) will detect you before the quantum field of your emanating bullshit can even collapse into the first gesture of groveling.

And whatever "Great Judgment" comes into this scene next will not be kind to you, and neither will those who have some Spiritual Substance, for they will see you very clearly for what little wretched imps you are" (TheGnosticTruthGuy).

http://wenaolong.blogspot.com/2014_12_01_archive.html

LOL .... there are quite a few trolls around, for sure.

BRASS TACKS

"I don't say that Mark goes that far, but I'm not going to give humanity a 50/50 chance of waking up... That implies several things about humanity, even if true, and none of them are good or make sense. 1) It implies that they are about half-willing to make the effort.  That's really not going to cut it.  2) It implies that about half the people are willing to wake up.  Really?  Not my experience.  3) It may imply that it's a coin toss that the number who will wake up will be sufficient to turn around the whole affair.  I don't see that.   If the number right now is not enough, it won't ever be enough.  If it were only about 1 in 10 who awakened, then it is clear, at this rate, that the other 9 will gladly sell him out to keep their illusion under the narrative that Big Brother will provide them, in whatever form, and their consciences will be assuaged.  But if we were to go further and say half were awakened?  That'd mean the other half were so incredibly dense and evil that there would be nothing short of a war between these two halves.  That is going to be mighty destructive, because even the two halves of the world which are both demonstrably evil are already about to blow each other up.  And you can't be less commited to Truth than a liar is commited to his lie, can you?  You shouldn't be.  Especially not if half the world is already yours.  So that wouldn't end well either.  This is not a pretty picture no matter what, but it is way uglier than that.  I'd say less than .1% can or will ever awaken to Truth.  That is to say , that few are not default deniers of Truth.

So I think that this is really the case, and that most in the movements toward Truth do not want to accept it, and are falling into the trap of a false narrative about waking up or saving the world from itself, when in fact it doesn't look like we are able to even save ourselves from it!  I can only imagine that this is a process involving Divine Protection already, but only for those who willingly awaken, or there is no such thing, and this is one hell of an evil laboratory with one hell of a bunch of really absurd lab specimens in it.  And in that case, the reason this goes on like this is that they want to collect as much information in their studies as possible.  I'm almost sorry to say that, but think about it carefully, and way the alternative you prefer to believe.  Otherwise, you have to believe something even more strange, which is that these "rulers of earth" have moral credibility in what they are carrying on with, that they know best, and you best get with the program and "hope" you are "fit for survival".  But if you wanted to believe that, and you looked at the odds, you shouldn't get your hopes up for more than a lab rat existence.  I think  it is almost interesting as an experiment in itself to see who will believe what, and if they come to believe any of these three (or other) possibilities, then "what will they do about it?"  The Truth is not kind if it is this thorny is it?  Well, you better "stick to your guns" regardless, and mine tell me most people are lab rats and that they'll never change, and I've got better things to do than believe lab rats will "evolve" into Moral Beings.

To look at it the way it is playing out, it is not only consistent with social Darwinism, but that is what we are looking at in real time: Darwinian selection processes.  Maybe they are artificial, but neither natural nor Divine laws have stopped it from being this way so far, and human "laws" are a farcical thing to mention in that context.   At the very least we can draw two significant conclusions which are not mutually incompatible.

1) The universe is a battleground between beings who take advantage of each other, and sometimes one gets subjugated to the point of being at the bottom layer of a dung heap of dog-eat-dog hierarchies" (TheGnosticTruthGuy).

http://wenaolong.blogspot.com/search?upd...results=34

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] The Gnostic Truth Guy 0 321 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: