Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Language Of Atlantis
Hi there everyone. I have always wondered what the language of the Lyraen Atlanteans was. I know the Gaelic Celts who migrated to Ireland and Scotland came from Atlantis. There are many legends ad accounts in Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela and Peru of Gaelic Celts coming from Atlantis and settling in South America.I know the Lyraen Atlanteans were telepathic, used the Language of Hyperspace, were clairvoyant and psychics but they did have a written language as well and i believe Gaelic evolved from that original Lyraen Atlantean language.Also does anyone know about the original language of the Lyraen Atlantean Druids?I know they used the Ogam Alphabet which came from Atlantis.

Hello Avatar,

It reminds me something about the Hyperspace as being a part of the Atlantean Language, but also somewhat of the Viking Runes and Egyptian Hieroglyphes. 

I'll have to look for it into my chaotic archives :?.

Octahedron you are ever resourceful and very intelligent my friend. You knowledge on Atlantis is very much appreciated here as i am very interested in the types of communication used in Atlantis.I am also interested in the incredible and amazing science and technology the Lemurian Reptilians had as well what type of language the mysterious and elusive Lemurians spoke. I think Tamil is a derivative language as Sanskrit was introduced into India by the Sum-Aryans.Take care.

Hungarian language is very similar to ancient Reptilian language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_language

Hi there Sariel.The information you provide is amazing.I did not know that the Lemurian Reptilians spoke a type of Finno-Ugric language.I have studied everything to do with ancient Lemuria, including many ancient Sanskrit and Tamil texts and from my understnading the ancient Tamil language is the nearest language that was commonly spoken by the Tamil Dravid, Tamil Elaamaya and a large number of other Adivasis in Lemuria.Obviously Lemuria was the biggest landmass this planet has ever had and was 1.5 bigger than Asia. In Atlantis the Gael Kelts and Druids were two of the biggest elements of Atlan culture and linguistic heritage.Take care.

The Hungarian, Finnish and Estonian language are very close related.

The influences had to do with the first invadings of Attilla the Hun from Central Asia and Mongolia.

Good point, Octahedron

Attilla the Hun was Reptilian Shapeshifter, and he was in connection with Alien races, I believe with inner Draco.

About Atlantis

I'm very interested in he possible usage of the Kabbalah, Torah, and the Ancient Hebrew language by the Atlanteans also. I think they really did (likely given to them by the Sirians-A).

The Atlanteans went to Ancient Egypt between 11.000 B.C. and 6.000 B.C.

I have very good reasons to suspect the Atlanteans also did perform Black Magic, Sex Magick and Satanism based on/with the help of the Kabbalah and its demonic tables.

In the last years of the Lyraen Atlantean civilization it descended into chaos and Dark Magick and thousands upon thousands of daemonic Astral Entities were regularly summoned up and brought into this Physical Reality.The Atlanteans did not speak Hebrew or use write with the Hebrew Alphabet however.The Kabbalah the Atlanteans were given by the Sirians is completely different than the version of the Kabbalah we see today as the Reptilian Illuminati Families changed the Kabbalah so it became fused to Astral Reptilian Entities and Mind Control.

Avatar Wrote:In the last years of the Lyraen Atlantean civilization it descended into chaos and Dark Magick and thousands upon thousands of daemonic Astral Entities were regularly summoned up and brought into this Physical Reality.

The Atlanteans did not speak Hebrew or use write with the Hebrew Alphabet however.

The Kabbalah the Atlanteans were given by the Sirians is completely different than the version of the Kabbalah we see today as the Reptilian Illuminati Families changed the Kabbalah so it became fused to Astral Reptilian Entities and Mind Control.
Thank you Avatar,

I found in an old Dutch occult book, the main 11 demonic astral entities (the Repitilian Astral gods) leading to the destruction of Atlantis still do actual exist on the earthplane.

The Kabbalah names them all, and I think the high rituals of the Illuminati also do refer to them where even the Highest Reptilian Leaders of the Draco and the Pindar of the Illuminati have to worship them

(read also the story chapter about the vessel in the book Blue Blood, True Blood; ritual in red).

The top 4 of these demonic astral entities are:

1) the BEAST (= Samael + Lilipoth)

2) Satan

3) Lucifer

4) Beelzebub

nr. 5 to 11 have to be refound by me.