Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Language Of Atlantis
Hi there Octahedron.Your information is absolutely fascinating.I feel that one Reptile Astral Deity has been left off and that is Baal as seen in Phoenician, Israeli and Babylonian Lucifer Worship in the Middle East.As these subversive Reptile Deities wished to keep disguising their power different names were adopted in different cultures. The Phrygian know Sabasius was Baal where he is honored as the 'Solar Deity' [Sun God] who was represented by horns and his emblem was a Serpent. Many other civilizations knew him as Deouis, Jupiter, the Centaur, Orion, Saturn, Plutus, Iswara, the Winged One, Nimrod, Adoni, Hermes, Prometheus, Poseidon, Butes, Dardanus, Himeros, Imbors, Iasius, Zeus, Iacchus, Hu, Thor, Serapis, Ormuzd, Apollo, Thammuz, Atus, Hercules, Shiva, Moloch, and believe it or not, Baal once again.Remember the Lyraen Atlanteans developed the Sons of Belial and this is where Baal came from in the Middle East.It is the Lyraen Atlanteans own fault and ultimately they completely destroyed their powerful and immense civilization because of the massive change in their Collective Mind Patterns and especially the entrapment by their need to experience Physical Reality into a thick and fear based EM Vibration that created their Victim Mind Patterns and demise of their culture and their knowledge.Take care.

Now this is good info on Kabbalah So maybe i should add comment to my Kabbalah link i have in general discussions.

Thanks for posting.

Hi William,

The pure Kabbalah is still fascinating me, as a second intrigating tunnel to the code of truth.

Unfortunately I'm still quite busy. If I had more time, I would put much more time in these esoteric subjects.

Regards,

Octahedron

I agree here with Avatar.

Another name for Baal was Belial

Lucifer and Satan were not part of that astral entities.

Lucifer is a thought form. If Christ-Conscious is the first thought which become in the God-mind, than, Lucifer is the first thought which separated itself from God-mind.

Satan is Lord or King od astral realms and don't coming on physical plane.

Draco are praying to Astral or Clear people. Illuminati are worshiping especiallly Lucifer. (That is more symbolic than practical.)

Atlans practised black arts, and that demons or gods they interfere with was a group of astral energetic parasites and energy-sucker. So, Atlans splited on the Sons of Belial and Children of the Choosen one.

However, Sons of Belial became more political powerful, and they were victorius, mostly Atlans converted to them, and other were terrified from black magicians, but at the end their mind pattern bring them destruction.

Thanks Avatar and Ariel,

Glad I've found the references and I can agree with you:

Baal is also one of the evil entities on the top list.

I've found the Dutch occult book which stated:

"The collapse of Atlantis was caused by an extreme evil high-end technique and sophisticated application of the sciences of astral forces, that Atlantis had to be destroyed on Earth, although the death of 65 million people and a continent."

"The extraordinary big evil power that can be produced is pointed by the Kabbalah to the lowest astral realms: Olahm Ha Asiah (sphere of matter) or also named as Olahm Ha Olipoth (sphere of evil) where the evil principles are operating in, in the encircled lower astral entities all named in the Kabbalah as: Olipoth."

Further:

The ruler of Olipoth is The Angel of Evil: Samael,  and his wife is Isheth Zemumin (a prostitute) where together they two represent : Chioa = THE BEAST.

The BEAST had with him 10 standard astral entities (most evil elementals) which can be used and commanded by the whom who knows (Black Magicans) and they can cooperate with each other;

In a hierarchy like the same structure as the 10 sephiroths of the Kabbalah (but now in an other context) these are the mentioned 10 astral entities:

Satan, Beelzebub, Lucifer

Ashtaroth, Asmodee, Belphegor

Baal, Adrammelech, Lilith

Nahema

Summary:

The destruction of Atlantis is caused by uncontrolled activities in the astral realms where black magicans were out of control in the cooperating with the evil astral entities and their astral forces.. 

You can say Kabbalah can be used with very good intentions but also with the most evil intentions. 

It's a sophisticated system. Only the user is responsible, not the entities which the user is invoking. Every good part has it's evil counterpart.

Best Regards,

Octahedron

ok you guys really wanna see what the deal is with these astral shits, check this out. straight from illuminati disinformational mouths. 100% disinformation and trickery but interesting nonetheless. http://ummo.cc/ they have a section with the 72 main goetic demons, somethign about alester crowley and king solomon, but it's disinformation. if you wanna check it out, very triggering, mainly end-times and greenstar programming. Enjoy, or stay the hell out of it, sup to you.

I've felt that language resembled latin

What I meant was, Latin seems fitting since:

1.) Stewart claimed a long time back that the Atlantean tongue's descendants are Greek, Gaelic, and a few others I cannot recall

2.) Latin is massively derived from Greek

3.) Latin sounds somewhat profound