Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Life Of Philip Schneider
Philip Schneider Was The Bravest Man To Ever Live Hi everyone. I feel a tribute should be paid to the greatness and bravery of Philip Schneider. He was tortured and murdered by six CIA Special Operations Officers in his home in Wilsonville in Oregon on the 11th of January 1996. Philip Schneider was involved in what became known as the Alien-Human Dulce War where 66 US Army Delta Force, DOE Military Scientists, DIA Defense Operations Officers and FBI Federal Agents were all killed by Rigelian Greys in a firefight that lasted for over 4 hours. The US Government as usual knew what was down there and told no one. I feel Philip Schneiders Victim Mind Patterns should be looked at. He was full of Fear, full of Victim-Oppressor Programming and was inadvertantly attracting to him his own death by illegal CIA State Execution. The CIA should be renamed the Criminal Intelligence Organisation. At least half of their operatives are now Reptilian Hybrids that were created in the Deep Underground Military Bases underneath North America. I would like to hear your comments on Philip Schneider and any new information you may have that could be used to expand on his untimely death. I believe Philip Schneider was one of the bravest men who has ever lived. He risked his life to expose the truth and even though he was under intense Psychotronic Mind Control, was being blasted with alot of ELF Transmissions to try and shut him up, he continued on. This mans amazing words, kindness and concern for humanity should not go unnoticed by the world or by those involved in exposing the truth about the Reptilian Illuminati Families on Planet Earth.I recommend HCF members read The Philadelphia Experiment Murder by Alexandra Bruce for more information on the life and death of Philip Schnieder. Alot of information is also given about his father Captain Oscar Otto Schnieder in the book as well.If Philip Schnieder had not attracted the CIA to assassinate him because of his Victim Mind Patterns he would have been able to expose the NWO Agenda because he had been a Senior Structural Engineer working on over 13 Deep Underground Military Bases across Planet Earth. He had also worked for the NATO Department of Geology and had a Rhyolite 38 Level 3 Security Clearance Factor which gave him total access global to all Deep Underground Military Bases and all Deep Underwater Military Bases. There are 4277 known Deep Underground Military Bases across Planet Earth.

I saw a video on Schnieder giving a speach that Hyperspace generously passed onto me.  I must say I was quite amazed by the information provided by Philip and enjoyed the tape from start to finish.  Thanks again HS.Cool 

I do feel though Avatar that the main reason that they assasinated him may not have been because of the infomation he offered; as there are many others, including Stewart, that can and do provide it to us all.  I feel their hatred and spite towards Philip was more a result of the 'solution' he offered to the public about combatting a corrupt government that was against his people.  He clearly mentioned on occasion towards the end of the video I saw that it's the 'peoples' responsibility to take up 'arms' against goverments of suppression, such as the American.  Clearly mentioned that we arm ourselves with guns and use them against such governments to rectify their errs.  Not that I believe there's anything wrong with that ultimatly, but 'it' has been the undoing of many a great activist in years gone by.  Hence the Patriot act, and MartialLaw-to-be.   

Never ceases to amaze me how even prior to 911, all Western authorities throughout the world NEVER practiced, nor do they practice, what they preach when it comes to defence.  They outlawed physical violence of almost all sorts by anyone in public; yet 'it's' the first thing they resort to when they wish to sort a matter or person out.  It's ok for us as citizens to have to put up with all sorts of crap from silly people, and not be allowed to defend ourselves in our own homes if a thieve strikes whilst we're there, yet  as soon as they come across even a minute amount of resistance from members of the public; out come the battons, fists and guns.  I just love equality in behaviour.:smirk: 

They even passed law a few weeks ago here where I live, that anyone found or heard stating that event such as 911 were staged by Western/American authorities would face up to 10years in jail.  So they've tied up our hands and feet, they then go on to tape up our mouths...and they still preach to us all how lucky we are to live in a democratic society.  It's got so far out of hand that I can NO LONGER see peaceful reconsilation with these ars#@*les that have been allowed to run the show. 

I really do feel that had Philip not spoken about voilent change or overthrow, he may still be alive today.  But then again, that would have meant he was just another preacher.  Which he wasn't.  It's what distinguishes the meek from the great; the harsh truth resolve. 

Now, I know what alot of people preach here about protecting themselves against the NWO by using or creating the right mindset...but I wish it were as simple as that.  These people in power WILL NOT stop till they've taken the LOT; be it us doing the right  visualisations, selecting the right alters, or NOT.   Fair enough us protecting ourselves with the right excercises, but it would be better to know that ALL people in all societies are safe and protected from these fools.  But I suppose that if we can't have it all, then we must settle for what we can.  So at least 'ourselves' is better than no one at all. 

I just wish there was an easy and better way, but I know Philip was no fool nor a dreamer.  He was a great man. 

May he rest in peace.

Hi there Hells Bells.I am so glad you have seen a video of one of Philip Schieders speeches. He really was an incredibly brave man who knew far to much, had seen far to much and also had a real heart and cared for Humanity because of all the years he spent working on building dozens of city sized Deep Underground Military Bases.I saw him discuss in on video discussing the NWO at Expo 95 in Post Falls in Idaho and it really moved me. He talked about his best friend Ronald Lee Rummel who was tortured and then killed by the CIA and you could see how traumatised and upset Philip Schnieder was. Philip Schnieder was and still is for me a man of sincere and truthful principles who was a prodigy and an immensely intelligent man who was used and abused by the US Government through the DOE and at NATO because of his intelligence, bravery and mental strength. His revolutionary talk about 'taking up arms' was seen as a direct threat to the Reptilian Illuminati Families and their NWO Agenda but he was also assassinated because he linked Alien Abduction to the US Government and the Deep Underground Military Bases.Most people have never even heard of the late, great Philip Schnieder and i am so happy you have Hells Bells.Take care my friend.

HEllo

I read about Bill some time ago. This is a very interesting link.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/9357/cds.html

This is quite an interesting set of his notes ( and his wife also)

Thanks

TS

Thanks for post that link. They have a lot of great info there. :)

It's about Phil Schneider, not Schnieder.

I have paged in this book a little:

The Philadelphia Experiment Murder: Parallel Universes and the Physics of Insanity (Paperback)[/b]
by Alexandra Bruce, Peter Moon (Editor) 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0963188...e&n=283155

it contains a lot of stories about a certain Phil Schneider and his father Oscar Schneider.
I don't know if everything in the book is correct.  :think: I've no idea if there is some disinformation in it, I'll have to read and to check if so.

There is also written text about Stewart Swerdlow and Al Bielek in it.

Octahedron Wrote:It's about Phil Schneider, not Schnieder.

I have paged in this book a little:

The Philadelphia Experiment Murder: Parallel Universes and the Physics of Insanity (Paperback)[/b]
by Alexandra Bruce, Peter Moon (Editor) 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0963188...e&n=283155

it contains a lot of stories about a certain Phil Schneider and his father Oscar Schneider.
I don't know if everything in the book is correct.  :think: I've no idea if there is some disinformation in it, I'll have to read and to check if so.

There is also written text about Stewart Swerdlow and Al Bielek in it.
HELLO

It is the same person.

Thanks

TS

very interesting one should do a paper on him. perhaps a site.

Phil was a pretty amazing guy and I agree that there should be a website dedicated to him. :)

ty this forum is the thing i was looking for.