Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lion Frequency: The Advanced Variation
Warning:  Technique is disturbing to unprepared individuals.  Consult Stewart first.

With special thanks to Octahedron for his excellant design and craftswork and entreprise on such a potentially powerful technique.  He scanned his image so I could "digitalize" it with special effects on Photoshop.

[Image: Lion_Exp.jpg]

I think I should clarify the order of colors at the infinity symbol:  Visualize a silver infinity sign above the brown merger.  Layer that with a gold outline and then a white outline.  Finally, connect this symbol to the brown merger symbol with a frequency line of the 3-layered colors.  Observe.

Thanks to you SilverInfinity,:)

I have to tell here, SilverInfinity has made here one of the most wonderful images he did with digital imaging.  

And BTW, maybe this way of digital hyperspace imaging is a new visual art based on digital scanning and digital remastering.

It even can get 3-D effects in some way. 

I agree.You are a brilliant gentleman Silver Infinity.You make so much effort and work so hard to help others.:thumbsup:The Lion Frequency Extended Exercise is quite a complex Hyperspace Healing Technique and needs a lot of practice so it should not be practiced by novices to HHT.Thanks for all of your hard work SI.L-BigGrinTake care my friend.:)

:wink3: Thank you both very much for the positive comments.  That really inspires me.

Octahedron, I noticed it too.  This digital scanning and remastering of archetypes in such a way that adds 3d effects is simply mindblowing.  I will be very honored if this is really a new genre and that we have just contributed to art history.  But, hey, if archetypical art is unconventional, then this sort of work to create 3d-effects in archetypes is likely very new.

Avatar, I do my best to help others.  I figured people would need as much help as possible.  These times are stressful, and with ELF at all time high, many mentalists will appreciate the visual aids.  I surely hope there are no "novices" accessing the Image section and ignoring my warning.  But anyone who has access is probably in the upper division of the hyperspace healing techniques curriculum (hehe).

It's always better to see the image than just reading the description from the study guide...

Thanks for posting this...SilverInfinity...:orc1:

i liek this one alot

sexy gold!

forgive me, i'm feeling extremely creatve.
once again i love again i lovce you all, remember my support and i will always support you too.
Diego Jose

No need for that. The Lion Frequency is a good frequency to be on for "Sexual Magick" anyways.

Btw, I felt a surge of energy opening my crown when looking at the merger part.

yeah, everything stops bothering me when i use this. never found it disturbing.

Weng,

I re-checked the surpassor DVD of Stewart; the audience asked many times the exact layering of the infinity symbol;

The interpretation is this:

The infinity symbol should be layered:

1) silver in the core

2) gold layered around the silver

3) white layered around the gold

Thus visually: 1 layer base of silver/2 layer bases of gold/2 layer bases of white

So, basically my original art-work was OK !

And the background should be better in violet, while the violet diamond stands flat; to get the effect of visualization just above the crown chakra and NOT - IN the pineal gland, however the royal blue dot is to be go through.

Again: people should be very careful, not everybody is ready for this exercise.

It would be better people don't talk or promote doing this exercise before getting the DVD and watch it, and listen to the warnings of Stewart.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lion Frequency: All Of the Variations SilverInfinity 73 10,432 08-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Octahedron
  Photoshop: Lion Frequency Lion 3 1,198 02-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Wintershade