Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Man Who Travelled Forward In Time? Vid
Video of a man who claims he time traveled and met his older self.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=131_1174585271

Fascinating.

I believe that things like this can happen.  I do not know if this man's story is true, but if it is, I envy him. 

He said something that really rings true with me and my own life  - -> "I don't care what other people think"  - - many strange things have happened to me in my own life that defy logical explanations, however I know I experienced and saw them.  I know they happened to me, despite the people who say "That can't possibly happen". 

I like to think I can live here with possibilities and experiences that go beyond what is only taught to be possible here on earth. 

The story is so strange that it just may be true. The only thing that made me wonder is the video he shot was in the sun, making it a little hard to compare him to his older self.

Well, I thought no harm in trying -- I just climbed into the space under our kitchen sink.  Unfortunately, no open portal found there.  I just kept hitting my head on the pipes.  icon_headbash

Haha...Sily, I said the same thing to Richard...nothing under our sink either. Hmmm...let's see where I can go next. I know...our one closet seems awful suspicious to me and our dog always acts like there is something or someone in there....with my luck though, it is just a portal for the Men In Black.

:) My worry is once I find that portal, how do I get back here[size="-1"]!  My luck would be I'd find the portal all right..... but then not be able to figure a way to get back.  I mean... I don't have Doc Brown from BTTF helping me out.

Here's the blog of the guy in the video.  He says just a few lines in English.

http://www.ingentrormig.nu/
[/size]

If you go to the blog, on the right-hand side is some small blue writing. One of the sentences say: in English. If you click on that, it will translate what he says into English.

Merci beaucoup.  :nod:

De nada...

Good find Sily, I posted his story below. :) 

This is my story.

It all happened on the afternoon the 30th of August. It was a beutiful day and I was on my way home from a job in Färjestaden. When I got home, I found water on the kitchen floor. Somehow there was a leak. I got my tools and opened up the doors to the sink. And started to work.

When I reached in to examine the pipes, they seemed to be futher in than I remembered. I had to crawl inside the cabinet, and as I did so, I discovered that it just continued. So I kept on crawling further and further into the cabinet. In the end of the tunnel I saw a light, and when I got there, I realized I was in the future. I meet myself as 72 years old, the year was 2042. I did a lot of tests on him to see if he was really me. And the strange thing is that he knew everything about me. Where I hid my secret stuff when I was in first grade, and what the score was in the soccer match against Växjö Norra in the summer of -88. He knew it all.

We even had the same tatoo, although he's was a litte faded. He told me some of the stuff that will happen, but not so much. And I promised not to tell anyone. I made a film with my mobile phone. Unfortunately the quality is not the best. But it´s what I have got. Actually I dont´care if people thinks I am a lier. I know I'm not. I met myself in the future, and I was fine. That's all I know.

But if it happened to me it probably must have happened to someone else.