Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mars Records

Hi there Richard.

Thankyou for posting up this brilliant link.

According to Stewart Swerdlow and Janet Swerdlow all of the Mars Records research is 100 percent correct. It is all factual.

All of it is based on Martian Deep Underground Military Bases operation and covert activity before the Draconian Reptilian Orion Confederation invaded Mars and killed every Human and Human hybrid based on Mars.

I think this happened on the 10th of October 1989.

President George H.W. Bush and President Mikhail Gorbachev were not to pleased about it and the Illuminati were scared the Draconian Reptilians were going to invade Earth.

Take care.

Hi both,

Stewart insists that Mars Records' deprogramming technique is dangerous.

Yes i remember reading that at the Expansions Forum.The Mars Record Deprogramming Techniques are dangerous and can lead to severe mental difficulties and can actually compound existing Programming issues.

I didn’t remember Stewart saying that deprogramming method was dangerous. I’ve read both the Mars Records books and found the Michael memories of mars to be fascinating. I grew up near the Great Lakes Naval base and I have wondered if I was ever connected with any of that.

That is because his response was not posted in the Q&A's.  Back in the day, he responded to e-mail messages, posting only the considerly important responses. 

It has been a while, but I had the questions saved on a disc and then transferred onto this machine.  So I have here available, the response:

"I don't have confidence in these techniques. They are related to programming techniques and Kinesiology does not work well for a programmed person.  Stewart "

If you want, go ask Stewart on the forum.

Hyperspace Wrote:[color="blue"]http://www.themarsrecords.com/[/color]
Hmmm...the dedication of their book is to "God and the Lord Jesus Christ".  I am surprised to hear that Stewart and Janet endorse this book...I did not think of Stewart and Janet as being the holy roller Christian type.

Violet Wrote:
Hyperspace Wrote:[color="blue"]http://www.themarsrecords.com/[/color]
Hmmm...the dedication of their book is to "God and the Lord Jesus Christ".  I am surprised to hear that Stewart and Janet endorse this book...I did not think of Stewart and Janet as being the holy roller Christian type.
Yes, the Christ thing is dubious. On another site of them they show you how to prevent alien
abductions:

http://metatech.org/preventing_alien_abductions.html

Sounds a bit too Christian for me. But everybody should do what they think is best.

[color="violet"][color="blue"]Hyperspace:[/color] [/color]I would check what happened with you at that base.

SI, I knew the deprogramming methods were questionable because they obviously believe the deproamming stuff Fritz and Cisco have written. I just didn’t remember Stewart talking about it. I think that until the Swerdlows get their 13 Cubed published that a lot of mind control victims will continue to believe the disinfo Fritz and Cisco, and Mark and Cathy have published. 

Violet, The Swerdlows do not endorse everything from the Mars Records site. I just put the link up for informational purposes only. I thought others would find Michael’s memories of mars to be interesting.  ;)

Kris, I agree. I just need to master the Green Spiral Staircase and see if I can remember anything about the Great Lakes Naval base. I’m still at the novice level with GSS. ;)

I, of course ,realize this response is somewhat delayed but I'm just now finding this forum.

I had to laugh at the 'holy roller' remark.Let me tell you a very real event that happened just a few years ago. BTW ,I don't consider myself a 'holy roller 'by my own definition however yours may be different. I have been involved in the study of Christ consciousness for several years.

Anyway, on to the event.I was housesitting for a friend of mine. With family on both coasts she traveled alot and I house/pet sat alot. This particular time I was rudely awakened one night to someone trying to choke me. I could feel the hands around my throat though no 'body' was there! Your first instinct is to struggle .Somehow I knew that this is what "they' wanted and they wanted to kill me!! I instinctively I began saying the Lord's Prayer and immediately this entity let loose and was gone.I looked over at the clock and it read a bit after 3:00 a.m.

The next morning I went about my chores at this house and my own house. As I returned from my house to the place I was housesitting you couldn't help but notice that the next door neighboors  place was crawling with police ,sheriffs, life squad etc. Indeed it was roped off with police tape.An officer noticed me pull in and came over to ask me if I had heard anything unusual in the night. We live in a rural area and it would have been difficult for me to hear anything but extreme sounds coming from the neighbors house.I replied in the negative and asked what had happened. The husband had shot and killed his wife and then himself.I asked the officer if he knew what time this took place. His reply was that they thought about 3:00 a.m.

My view is this was a demonic entity looking to feed.