Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Meaning Of The Horned Moses By Michael Angelo
The Horned Moses was scupltured and created by Michelangelo Di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni. Have a look at the life of Michelangelo Di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni at this weblink to the Wikipedia Website:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo_BuonarrotiHere is the weblink to The Horned Moses statue created by Michelangelo Di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MosesThe Horned Moses, with the name 'Moses' meaning 'Child', was created by Michel Angelo as a form of Lunar Cult Worship or a Cult of the Moon. Remember Moses and the Israelites in the Tanakh wandered through the deserts for 40 years because of 'Sin'. In Hebrew 'Sin' means the 'Moon' and the Hebrew word 'Nazi' means 'New Moon'. So Moses and the Israelites basically wandered in Darkness as a form of 'Ignorance' for 40 years. In the High Degrees of Freemasonry, no Freemason actually begins to know the Secrets of the Great Work until after the 40th Degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. As Michelangelo Di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni was a High Degree Freemason, he created The Horned Moses as a Masonic Symbol of the High Science of Freemasonry.Of course the Horns represent the Devil or the Goat of Mendes used in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. So 'Sin' is the Moon God that 1.1 billion Christians, 1.4 billion Muslims and 25 million Jews worship in this Religious Trinity, which is another sign of Freemasonry.

That is an interesting connection--I never thought about the Moon and Sin that way....It is good to study Hebrew for this reason!!

Thank you!

What is the Tanakh?

peace

Hi Purple Parrot.The Tanakh is the Old Testament. The Holy Bible is actually a Masonic Book rewritten by Francis Bacon for King James Stuart I, and is full of Masonic Allegory and Masonic Symbolism. Just read the Book of Revelations and then look at the NWO. The Illuminists wish to fulfill their own prophecies.

have you guys noticed the picture?

the mountains look just like a woman who is laying down, with her knees up and apart.

in the spot where her genitals would be, is a person standing.

i cant see moses in the pic.

i should look again to see if there are any ufos.

Nah, not until you brought it up. But I'm not surprised. There have been sexual messages embedded in most tv commercials and commercial ads. You'd say this helps them attract more people, but they are also manipulating the feminine and masculine essences of the collective consciousness. That's why buildings in major cities like Washington D.C. or New York, New Work represent masculine and feminine energies in freemasonic knowledge. If we do not take control of our own sexual energy, then they will use it against us. I'd like to recommend everyone to Janet and Stewart Swerdlow's "The True Reality of Sexuality" because it is an interesting read into our sexually charged culture and the true power of sexual energy. It is not just a procreation tool or pastime. It is something completely socially engineered out of our hands. And now the knowledge is available for us to use.

Robin wrote
Quote:The mountains look just like a woman who is laying down, with her knees up and apart.
I agree. In High Degree Freemasonry, the Mother, which is from the German 'Mater' which is where in English which is Syro-Phoenician in origin plus High Germanic and Latin, 'Mater' means 'Matter' in the Masonic Doctrine.So Mother Earth brings forth Matter and the Vagina is the Cavern of Creation where New Life is born from into this Reality.This is all deliberate and such painting give Predictive Programming to the Profane and all signals and hidden communication for High Degree Freemasons and Illuminists.The Female goes to Eastern Star Lodges in Freemasonry and almost all Freemasons, especially above the 40th Degree are homosexual and actually hate women completely. So this painting is powerful and unique. Your insights are totally correct here Robin.Kind Regards.

The Bible (Hebrew: תנ״ך tanakh, Greek: η Βίβλος hē biblos) (sometimes The Holy Bible, The Book, Word of God, The Word, The Good Book or Scripture), from Greek (τα) βίβλια, (ta) biblia, "(the) books", is the name used by Jews and Christians for their differing (and sometimes overlapping) canons of sacred texts.
The Jewish and Christian Bibles are actually collections of what were originally a number of independent books. The overwhelming majority of Christians refer to the Bible as the combination of Hebrew Scripture, known to Christians as the Old Testament or First Testament, and the New Testament, which describes the life and message of Jesus. For some (primarily Roman Catholics, the Apocrypha and Deuterocanonical books — various writings important in the Second-Temple period of Judaism — are also considered to be part of the Bible. For Jews, the term refers only to the Hebrew Bible, also called the Torah. Both Christians and Jews regard the Bible as the revealed word of God, with widespread variation on its accuracy, interpretation and legitimacy.

above from          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

You would think that "true Christians" would learn Hebrew some or the other languages that the original Bible was written in or atleast have some interest in the Hebrews or greeks, Judiaism..... and so on because of the connection.    (gosh i thunk americans rote the bible cents its in english)

I luv studying this and mean no disrespect!!!!!!

Heh, there are two things they had forgot to write in his biography

1. He was in sexual relationship with his patronage Pope Leo X 

2. Pope Leo X was reptilian shapeshifter 

Although, the rest of the text is quite ok :thumbsup:

Sariel you made me laugh.Imagine Wikipedia putting up on their website that Michelangelo Di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni was having a love affair with Leo X and then Wikipedia mentions - oh by the way, Pope Leo X was a Reptilian Shapeshifter. :lol:On a serious not Sariel, what evidence do you have to show that Pope Leo X was a Reptilian Shapeshifter?I am absolutely fascinated by how you attain your knowledge as you know so much and give such incredible insights.Kind Regards.

That is just my sense of humor
[size="2"]
Pope Leo X,  born Giovanni di Lorenzo de' Medici, [/size]
[size="2"]was the second son of Lorenzo the Magnificent and Clarice Orsini of the powerful de' Medici family of Florence, Italy.
[/size]
Orsini family claim to be descedent from Julio-Claudian family of ancient Rome and  three Popes were  from that  family.

De' Medici family is one of the main 13 families in Illuminati, and all members of 13 main families are reptilian shapeshifters. That is rule with Illuminati order. You cannot officially be member of the family if you are not 50/50.

Here is some good links about Medici family, I don't know how well accurate,
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/royal5b.htm

One more thing, Lorenzo the Magnificient  http://www.arca.net/postcard/gourl.asp?U...medici.htm
was connected with  Girolamo Savonarola, a Dominican from the convent of San Marco.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savonarola

Now, this Savonarola looks like crazy preacher or fanatic, but, I think he was used by Illuminati to test some sort of religious control over population (early stage of End time programming).