sustained by the ancient ordinances of religion, which are so
powerful and of such quality that they maintain their princes
in their position, no matter what their conduct or mode of life
may be. These are the only princes that have states without
the necessity of defending them, and subjects without governing
them ; and their states, though undefended, are not taken from
them, whilst their subjects are indifferent to the fact that they
are not governed, and have no thought of the possibility of
alienating themselves from their princes.
These ecclesiastical principalities, then, are the only ones
that are secure and happy; and being under the direction of
that supreme wisdom to which human minds cannot attain, I
will abstain from all further discussion of them; for they are
raised up and sustained by the Divine Power, and it would be
a bold and presumptuous office for any man to discuss them....

This is part of text from Machiavelli. Understanding of this text can show the reason why Illuminati want to install New world religion.

Sariel, that is excellent research my friend.So Pope Leo X was connected to the De Medici Illuminati. Interesting indeed.Sariel wrote
Quote:These ecclesiastical principalities, then, are the only onesthat are secure and happy; and being under the direction ofthat supreme wisdom to which human minds cannot attain
This Nicoli Machiavelli quote sums up the Illuminatis planned for New World Religion.

Connection between Leo X and Medici is well known
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medici

At least three popes for whom Michelangelo had worked, Julius II., Leo X., and Julius III . were homosexual. Julius III. actually created notorious scandal fo the church, and Leo X. was well known for his parties with young men.
Michelangelo had relationship at least with one of them, and that helped him a lot in his career.
However, Michelangelo was good artist, he succeed through his talents mostly, and someone sexuality is everyone free choice, so, there is nothing really to say or preach about him.
That is just one of examples to show the true reality and not the false one created by church & government.

Wow Sariel, your knowledge is incredible!Thanks for those great insights.So Pope Julius II, Pope Leo X, and Pope Julius III were all homosexual and more than likely rampant paedophiles as well.As you know, below Il Vaticano E Lo Stato and La Città Del Vaticano, are thousands of Luciferian Ritual Caverns, built by the Knights Templar, and High Degree Freemasons. after the Rothschild Illuminati created the Vatican State. It is there that mass Satanic Rituals go on daily and nightly.These Illuminati types are all Narcissists, as they are daydreamers, liars, fantasists and believe they are the Omniscience of the Universe on Earth. I know Sigmund Freud was a 'Fraud' and a Freemason, as well as a paedophile and misogynist, but he sure created some interesting yet flawed psychoanalytical theories.

Look! There is really one whole text about reptiles on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid

There is no link on Leo X., but there is link on Bush W. George. :clap: That is even better.  :dance:Hehe
Bush is second exposed reptile on Wikipedia! For one vote just before Bush and his peasant family come British green-greyish royal family P-Evil, and the third winner is no one else but Laurence Gardner von Shapeshiftericus G-Twisted.
Now that is what I call 'neighbours from the hell'. 

Now, can someone please :pray: replace first photography  from this page  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
 with this one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Reptoid2.jpg

Let the world to see thruth!

Sariel,  Freeekin Fantastic find there.  :thumbsup:

Greetings to you Avatar!  

:)

Thank you, William 

Hi there William!I hope you are well my friend.Yes, it would seem as you and Sariel have shown that the Vatican is a hotbed of homosexuals and paedophiles. All lunatics together. Maybe they all suffer from Reptile Dysfunction! :smile2: