Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mono Log
I decided to create a personal space for myself on this forum.  I don't want 'Monica's Deprogramming Journal' to show up the homepage every time there's a post though.

So... Mono refers to Monica, and being a singular person. ;)

Log is obviously a journal, and...

Monolog is homage to my tendency to talk a lot!

More Later... :D

I have been observing my own process of deprogramming.  Over time it has evolved into a highly personal method, which is more based on investigating my mind-pattern reflections in daily life, than doing various exercises.  Although I find that being connected to Oversoul 24/7 has a similar effect to constant meditation.  I feel that all imagery that occurs in the matrix is purely a translation of mathematical Hyperspace frequencies, that are interpreted according to your subjective reality.  My aim is to move beyond the translations, and straight into understanding the source information.

The matrix is like a scaffolding that is the structure created by an artificially split mind.  Then decor, in the form of alters and virtual realities, is laid on top.  The scaffold is the mind-patterns that attract your experiences in the first place. 

It is more interesting and exciting to look at the decor.  However, no matter how much 'decor' deprogramming occurs, the scaffold is still there, and this is what allows for satellite reprogramming.  If you go behind the virtual realities, you find something different, which is the mind that has outpictured as a kaledoscopic inversion of itself, with multiple combinations of the same material.  You have to find what that material is.

This is much more 'mundane', because you basically just have to look around you, (seeing the ways you react to people and your environment), and realise how you have created your reality.  Programming is actually an illusion, and as long as you accept the illusion as a reality, you cannot see what propells it: the power of your mind. 

I know many people have difficulties with their recovered memories, especially of deep ritual.  I do as well.  However, I feel that anytime you feel overwhelmed by something it is because you are not recognising your own role in co-creating it.  Further, there is societal imprinting about sexuality, (for example), that makes you feel guilty and embarrassed for having such images in your mind.  I have found that going back to the root mind-pattern allows you to overcome this problem.  Anything that exists in your mind is somewhere in your life, and you can observe the mind-patterns that allow specific experience.

I have seen people get hung up on their pain and memories, and churn their minds frantically to overcome the 'dilemma.'  There is a part of this that is actually about self-importance, and maintaining your subjective comfort zone.  The best thing to do is go straight to the real issue, and just release all the energy you can find in your mind and cellular structure up to your Oversoul.  First you look at your imprinting, then what made you attract this, and finally you can explore specifically what you were choosing to learn through these experiences.  This is very powerful, as you can dissolve many levels of programming simultaneously.  At some point you realise you created these experiences to understand your Self, and the experience becomes a learning tool rather than a heinous memory.

Hi there Monica.I found your posting on Deprogramming very interesting indeed.Monica said
Quote:The matrix is like a scaffolding that is the structure created by an artificially split mind. Then decor, in the form of alters and virtual realities, is laid on top. The scaffold is the Mind Patterns that attract your experiences in the first place. 
I find your description of the Programming Matrix totally spot on here Monica. I have on rare occasions actually glimpsed my Programming Structures and seen strange colours and what appear to be pipe and tube like structures interconnected with joints and seals. The Programming the Reptilian Illuminati Families give all Mind Control Victims whether they have General Programming or Special Programming seems always to have the Matrix blueprint you described with individual Programming requirements built over the top in different ways for different people.Take care.:smile2:

Now I find this interesting because of this recently found website:

http://www.wiolawapress.com/

This lady has learned to photoshop and go 'deep' into pictures.  She has found that doing a picture like that enables her to see into dimensional layers around us (and fake layers on non-humans).  In looking at the people pics note the "pipe shaped" backgrounds.  Could this be the matrix?  In a certain pic on there, alien vip's have "x" shapes in their backgrounds instead of pipes like most of us.  Now isn't that something?