Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Montauk Book Of The Dead
It was mentioned in another thread, but I thought I open a new one for this book.

I managed to read now 24 chapters of 61. That's 168 out of 451 pages. That is not the major part
of the book, but I thought I write a few sentences about that.

Mostly it is about Peter Moon's life and experience with the Scientology church. The first 5 chapters
are about experiences before he did his first course at the church. These are very interesting, but it becomes
hard to read when he starts the Scientology stuff. It is about the communication principles, auditing,
the churches he has been, the sea org, the phenomena of being exterior and that Hubbard was a powerful
person, who knew all about the mind. Well, understandably, Hubbard may have even been Buddha ( the Big
Brother of the little Buddha on the other thread. I guess).

This would be all okay for me, as I not necessarily an opponent of  that church (but not a fan neither), but what
I didn't like what his blue eyed approach, that I also see in many fervent Scientolgists. They all think that
Scientology was one of the biggest movements that the planet has seen, and they know little else about this
planet and other movements.

Most of what he writes shows that he has little experience in other modalities and isn't remotely able to have
an 'exterior viewpoint' to his own, Scientology induced brainwash. Sorry, if that sounds harsh, but the fact that he
is such an obvious Hubbard supporter shows, that he can't be taken seriously any longer.

I feel a bit sad, because what am I to think now about his other books. 

I hope the second part of the book is better, but I skimmed through and see the Hubbard keywords popping up
all the time.

It is definitely not a Montauk book so far.

Hello Kris,

Thanks for your posting and comments in this topic.

L. Ron Hubbard could still be interesting;

There is some parallelism between Dianetics and doing the releasing works in hyperspace.

So in this case Peter Moon has a reason to write something about ST & Hubbard. Ok, no problem.

But, I don't understand why Moon don't put much more efforts in the hyperspace teachings, synchronicity teachings and the Atlantean technology what Stewart Swerdlow is writing/talking about i.e. in BBTB.

On a Montauk symposium video, recorded 4 days after 09/11 Moon and Swerdlow are speaking about very interesting points like the working of the Oversoul and Synchronicity in relation to Hubbard, Parsons and Crowley all the time.

This would have been a good writing subject for Moon to investigate much more about the working of the Oversoul in the hyperspace way.

So it seems to me, Moon suddenly neglects the hyperspace knowledge and refocuses on the ST stuff since 2003. Very strange, maybe I'm wrong and I've missed something.

Greetings,

Octahedron

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Preston Nichols Montauk Book The Music Of Time Octahedron 114 32,278 07-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Octahedron