Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Myths of Vegetarianism
Article here:

http://www.westonaprice.org/mythstruths/mtvegetarianism.html

My comments:

I have upmost respect for people's own personal beleifs and what lifestyle they wish to lead. Freedom of self expression is my motto. I am not judging anyone only observations.

I'm not a vegetarian myself although there was a time when I used to consider it and used to feel guilty - I was less than holy, etc. I have met some vegans in the past who in my experience seem to be holding onto some elitist self-rightous ignorance within them selfs and can be judgemental to others who are non vegans / non-vegetarians.

With the evangelist / preacher mentality - ie you are a bad person if your are a meat eater, etc. What about fish and plants, trees, flowers, etc? They feel just as much pain as animals its only human ignorance that says otherwise. Are they not worthy? They are just as conscuous as we are probably more so.

However, I have found non vegitarians are more laid back in their attitude to life. Not all of course, there are those who have no respect for others or life. But those who have a more spirit path oriented.

Vegetarisnism came out at the same time as the new age mind control via the US Government in the mid 1960s as part of a disinfomation program (new wave of disseminating information)

I think there is a lot of (mis or) dis-information about diets, etc. According to Stewart and Janet Swerdlow from their research they can see the energy bodies (aura) of people and vegans/vegetarians have a weaker energy field than meat eaters whom have a stronger energy field. Their research points out that the human body is meant to eat meat. Animal protiens are needed to repair and build DNA. Without red meats or using subsitutes it cannot do this as well or not at all. Animals that are planet eaters are not truely - they consume insects, etc, in the pounds. When they require protein they will make sure they get it. Protien in insects is more potent.

I would say that most people on the planet are not ready to be vegan/vegitarians and it is just stereo type stuff that it is a more 'spiritual' path. I think you can if you build the light body but most people have not researched this at the quantum level. And there was a time when people just absorbed the energy around them without eating anything, etc. But they didn't have a body as such and the frequency of the earth was so high perhaps we would not reconise it as a physical world. This is where we are going again. But today much of the new-age light body stuff and technqiues such as 12/22-dna and merkaba is government disinformation (probably intented to weaken you). 12 strand dna activation and merkaba - there is no quantuim science bases on it.

Today this is not possible and people trying to 'live on air' or what is known as 'breatharianism' is another new age scam designed to weaken people:
http://www.rickross.com/reference/breat/breat08.html

People who have suffered at the hand of the new age and living at new age and spiritual mind controlled centers are not allowed to eat meat and of course their energy field become weaker and weaker until the body starts to break down.

Most ideologies and views on diets and living a more 'spiritual' life are coming from the left brain intellect and not from right brain 'higher mind', soul, consciousness, Heart Intelligence or whatever you want to call it.

It is important to listen to your body's messages. Your body is sacred and has all the wisdom you need. Your Holy Spirit is more closer to home. It will tell your mind what it needs. When choosing a more 'enlightened' diet or lifestyle consider, is this coming from programming, reading books, other people's opinions or from your own Inner Wisdom. Don't allow your life to be controlled by others.

Now we have scare stories such as foot and mouth, mad cow, etc. All designed to stop people from eating meat and destroying the farmers.

Please give me your views and if you agree with any of this.

Our family was vegetarian - until my husband nearly died from it.  He required an emergency blood transfusion because his body was no longer producing blood.  Why? - Because he was not ingesting any B12.  B12 in it's natural state is available ONLY from animal sources.  He was also iron deficient with a ferretin level of 11 (should be 150 or more).  The doctors all prescribed meat in his diet.  He is now healthy.

So I definately agree with the myths about vegetarianism, but I always thought it was a ploy by TPTB to get us to eat the same way we now feed pigs & cows & chicken - mostly grain with some garbage thrown in for flavor.

But I don't understand the comments about new age spirituality being mind control.  Seems to me that a lot of the new age stuff is from the earliest known spiritual practices combined with current metaphysics.

Hey everyone,

I've been a vegetarian for thirteen years now. It feels right for me because I don't like the idea of killing an animal to eat it.

However, I think everyone should follow whatever diet feels right for them. There are some judgemental vegans and vegetarians out there, just as there are judgmental meat eaters. I think it has more to do with the personality of the individual.

People should do what feels best for them. Just wanted to chime in.

Namaste, Tanja

http://www.energy-healing-info.com