Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Plans For A Third World War And Reverse Speech
Have a look at this excellent website on Reverse Speech. Kenneth Welch has done some excellent work here in exposing the sick mentality of Prime Minister Tony Blair.http://www.ken-welch.com/War.htmlThese words were taken from a Washington DC Press Conference on the 28th Of July 2001 where Tony Blair was cohosting the conference with George W. Bush.

Hi Avatar,

Reverse speech is a fascinating phenomena.However I know people who experiment with it and it appears from their accounts that it is subject to interpertation.From my view it is also subject t to manipulation.I'm not discounting it though I'd l'd like  to get the equipment to try it for myself .

Hi Mercy now,  If you have winders computer (winblows errr windows) then you have a recorder built into it than can then reverse the sound wave and play it backwords.  No fancy equipment needed.  Its called sound recorder in XP.  You will need a cheap microphone to plug into your sound card. 

:)

Hi there Avatar,

I haven't checked out the link given yet.  My thought though is a high level of clairaudience is needed  to hear accurately what is being said in reverse.  FWIW.  ;)

Polly

:nod: Yeah ,What Polly said.  I have to second that.:nod:

I have reverse speech software on my computer that I downloaded free about a year back or so. I've played around with it a bit, but I never really heard anything.