Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Pretenders
(06-13-2012, 12:13 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: Hey, someone put a link to the blog on godlike productions forum..

now I am banned from the forum LOL!

guess they didn't like the video..maybe because I didn't mention them.

You probably won't be banned for long. They just want you to pay to post .lol!I would never pay them.

Truth is glp is a Luciferic NWO psy op snake pit. If you post the truth or anything sensible when one of their shills tries to argue with you they send in the rodeo clowns and then you are banned. Tongue

You know you're on the right track when...

1) When you're getting banned from 'mouthpiece' sites.

2) The rodeo clowns are sent in.

3) You automatically get unlogged from sites that you're usually auto-logged into.

4) They persistently, publicly accuse you of being someone you're not and whom you'd never want to be identified with.

Biggrin

(06-13-2012, 08:46 PM)Mercy Now Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 12:13 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: Hey, someone put a link to the blog on godlike productions forum..

You probably won't be banned for long. They just want you to pay to post .lol!I would never pay them.

Truth is glp is a Luciferic NWO psy op snake pit. If you post the truth or anything sensible when one of their shills tries to argue with you they send in the rodeo clowns and then you are banned. Tongue
LOL! For purposes of damage control, Stewart will be doing a voice chat on GLP tonight. Apparently "the truth as at stake" and he is worried about people being kept in the DARK.

After you have listened to the show, you can hop over to expansions and buy some of that "God Mind" he has for sale.

If you are thinking about purchasing the "protection techniques" you may be better off going with ADT security. Biggrin

Hi PurplePebble

Have read your blog. I have never had any interest in TM seems to me that the goal of TM is that of a group guided thing is as bad as an individual doing it himself. Altough the TM techniques are probably just as bad as the individual doing it themselves.

I liked your video about the pretenders. GLP well there are a few cointelpro gate keepers that control what you post on GLP and GLP is well funded by those that run the show. Ed Chiarinni was interviewed on GLP but he discovered that his host is also the host for Project Camelot which he says is a fraud and calls it Project Scam a lot. Her partner in diguise according to Ed is the character that is playing David Icke is also playing her partner based on his biometric ear analysis.

Ed Chiarinni premise is that the World is a stage and that many actors as well as the well known hollywood types are out their to engineer in people minds a world of a completely different nature as oppose to the way it should be in order to get us to do something we would not normally do. Like getting the christians all worried that that islam is the new threat to their religion and those that believe in islam that the christians are a threat their religion is being engineered by those that control the media as an example maybe like trying to set up the masonic Albert Pike scenario as envisioned in his moral and dogmas book.

I check Ed Chiarinni website daily for new info. I know many people disgree with him thats fine. His work and information is important to me in that it helps me see that what these so called actors have been pretty been doing down through out our history have been actively in the present been trying to alter our mindset to that of theirs. The thing of it is that he is outing people on a daily basis using his ear biometrics analysis we thought to be real personalites. They live on our TV set and on the Internet. His personal oppion is the so called truther movement is a scam in that their is truth that is hidden since the lie shows up first when truth has always been out their. Even he is comming to grips that so call true crimes we thought were real are complete Hollywood fabrications even the JFK history is a lie. After reading his material and following his work I look at the world in a different light that subterfuge is lurking around every corner in TV land and on the World Wide Web.

"I look at the world in a different light that subterfuge is lurking around every corner in TV land and on the World Wide Web" (Sovereign)

I agree with this statement, Sovereign and some of the reasons for all of these ingenious deceptions (carried on by their side) is so they can manipulate OUR WILLS. [The solar plexus is the seat of our will] THEY want and MAYBE EVEN NEED us to agree to their dark ways in order to subsume/consume/gather/steal as many souls as possible to keep themselves going - so that they can be immortal. It's cut and dried practicality when you boil it down. The Creator/Creation thread explains some of what's going on as well as Bronte Baxter's article AND the work of healer Franz Erdl. I'll repost them here. Some of this stuff reads like fantasy/sci.fi. but theses guys just might be on to something. Go ahead laugh Biggrin [If you read just one of these...make sure it's the first one.]

http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/blowin...res-about/

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php?tid=8512

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php?tid=8501

(06-22-2012, 04:49 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: "I look at the world in a different light that subterfuge is lurking around every corner in TV land and on the World Wide Web" (Sovereign)

I agree with this statement, Sovereign and some of the reasons for all of these ingenious deceptions (carried on by their side) is so they can manipulate OUR WILLS. [The solar plexus is the seat of our will] THEY want and MAYBE EVEN NEED us to agree to their dark ways in order to subsume/consume/gather/steal as many souls as possible to keep themselves going - so that they can be immortal. It's cut and dried practicality when you boil it down. The Creator/Creation thread explains some of what's going on as well as Bronte Baxter's article AND the work of healer Franz Erdl. I'll repost them here. Some of this stuff reads like fantasy/sci.fi. but theses guys just might be on to something. Go ahead laugh Biggrin [If you read just one of these...make sure it's the first one.]

http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/blowin...res-about/

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php?tid=8512

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php?tid=8501

Hi Elizabeth

I heard the very reason for all this deceit and deception in this world is to keep us traped in the reincarnation cycle.

Many christians don't believe in reincarnation even though the so called story of jesus and nicodemus and nicodemus asking how can one be born again the character nicodemus was puzzled how can someone enter a mothers womb a 2nd time. Jesus reply If a person is not born of the water and the spirit, he cannot enter God's kingdom. Many of the writings in the bible such as for instance the king james bible were orginally engineered by Francis Bacon to convey secret knowlege to his initiates but was also financed by the crazy psycho king james to use the new bible to passive his slaves of his kingdom. So it is not to be taken litteraly as many christians do with their so many intrepretation of the born again thing. To me it conveys reincarnation or the trap system or the illusory world of shadows since the reference to water is a womens birth canal and spirit probably conveys what streams into the physical body which according to some limits you as well as what the truth is a prison of sorts. According to Buddhas understanding of life as he knew it when he was here 2500 years ago is that their is no such thing as a person having a soul in the real sense that is having an independence of existance of not impacting things that is creating Karma which is the cause and effect system of this world and the other illusory worlds like the astral one. According to the buddhas teaching we are not who we think we are since we and our so called conscious awareness are conditioned by things in this illusory world called the five aggregates or skandhas that define us but it is not permanent and will disappear slowly as you are reborn again and assume a entirely new conditioned identity with very faint dream like state of possibly remembering your former life and having to start all over again bummer a reset.

In fact every night we die we lose conciousness for many hours, fall into a dream state of dreaming and in the morning when we wake we are reborn with a little mind wipe thrown in there. In the tibetan book of the dead as some call it speaks at death one experiances their truth self and if not recognized the trap is set once more one goes into a dream state it get deeper and deeper until one is born once again. It is said by some that you need to learn how to not lose conciousness (So what do you anchor to obtain this conciousness awarness your real true unconditioned buddha nature?) when you die and not fall into a dream state to be able to evade the reincarnation cycle from taking hold of you and some how break free of the all the worlds of all their illusory forms.

Well that is my oppion and my personal understanding on things about reincarnation and why they wish to control us Elizabeth.

It's all very interesting to ponder but the question to also ask is why they need us to reincarnate again in the first place. According to the work of Dr. Malanga (Creator/Creation) link above which is abductee interviews under hypnosis written in the context of the Kabbala. Source desired to know itself and so created Creator 1 and Creator 2 (It held a supreme piece of itself back). Creator 2's universe is such that it can't manifest 3D. To boot, Creator 2's soul component up and left due to the discust/outrage of what she witnessed. (My hunch is that Creator 2 due to not being able to manifest in physicality and not having a soul (component) has specialized in the ways of darkness and populated the astral regions with souless creatures).

Their assignment or M.O. would be in order to postpone C2's existence that they steal as many souls (Evidently all of our individual human souls feed back to C1 and in essence are owned by C1.) as they possibly can in order that C2 becomes immortal in physicality. That link is worth reading.

Bronte Baxter says that assimilating us is the goal and is a bit of a game change from the earlier 24/7 blood offerings rituals. Assimilation requires a relinquishing of our will which is what every religion and Guru prepares the hapless, well intentioned devotee for...passivity and a turning over of our will to a higher power. From there they take their energy as loosh and feed upon it...see, these demons are somewhat limited in scope vis a vis 3D and work through influencing our minds. Maybe we can even refer to them as archons who have the ability to perform negative psychological warfare.

The more recent info. (for me) was about the astral snake beings who are supposed to be the ones really calling the shots. They are original evil and that's Dr. Franz Erdle discusses at length.

(06-22-2012, 10:11 AM)PurplePebble Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 08:46 PM)Mercy Now Wrote:

LOL! For purposes of damage control, Stewart will be doing a voice chat on GLP tonight. Apparently "the truth as at stake" and he is worried about people being kept in the DARK.

After you have listened to the show, you can hop over to expansions and buy some of that "God Mind" he has for sale.

If you are thinking about purchasing the "protection techniques" you may be better off going with ADT security. Biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGc...latedTheme music for what is going on in internet land and the "riders" being thrown

Just read this topic; I do like the videoclip and the topic ! Great !
Also, I like the dugpas-website. (ADT protection, hahaha )

one remark about dugpas;

Alexandra David-Neel was a quite serious researcher to my opinion; she wrote excellent books, despite she was befriended with Mussolini before 1940. Her books are full of astral magick; dangerous for readers who want to experiment with everything... the descriptions are revealing the black and "white" sides of local practices in Central Asia. ... Black magick horror and reincarnation technics (very suspicious to me).

@Sovereign,

"Jesus reply If a person is not born of the water and the spirit, he cannot enter God's kingdom. "

means likely

Water stands for life force.

Spirit stands for looking for truth, find God, in yourself.

Still enjoying this thread.
unfortunately some sincere conspiracy theorists are still derailed by thinking David Icke is a saint.