Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Teutonic Knights And Poland
Sariel Wrote:Thanks for that good informations!

It seems more like you are living in the Third Reich, and not in Netherlands.

Nevermind. We would take care one more time for that nazis, forever. 

My grandfather fought against nazis only with his pitchfork in the battle for Stallingrad. Ok, he has a rifle, too http://www.aboutww2.info/WEAPONS/PPSh41.jpg

3rd Reich ?? 

I was looking for beautiful landscapes.  I didn't expect Nazi Revivals on German Soil.;)

I found symbolics of the Edelweiss gesellschaft overthere, very suspicious.

Last Monday I visited the Burg Burresheim near Mayen (Western Germany):

http://www.caltim.com/rheinland/burresheim_castle.htm

It was very interesting: a Reptilian family castle with red winged dragons and golden lions everywhere to be admired !

and ..... a lot of Teutonic symbols, Knights Templar symbolics etc. 

I have to be careful with visiting to much Medieval Illuminati castles; It can trigger alters according Stewart Swerdlow !

Quote: 3rd Reich ?? 

I was looking for beautiful landscapes.  I didn't expect Nazi Revivals on German Soil.;) 

I am just kidding ;), though, it shows how nazi symbology is becoming public, as Stewart have said.

Quote: Edelweiss gesellschaft

[size="-1"]No kidding[/size], Herman Göring was their member.

Quote: I have to be careful with visiting to much Medieval Illuminati castles; It can trigger alters according Stewart Swerdlow !

Or what is worse, you can get lost in one of their crypts and finish in the inner-Earth region.

Sariel.What is happening with the Viertel Reich in Neuschwabenland these days in conjunction to how the Rothschild Illuminaten are running Deustchland?Is there a type of truce or pact in Deutschland at the moment?I have read that the Viertel Reich is in alliance with the Yamato Illumined Ones in Japan. Is this correct?Lastly, with all these Deutsche Schlösser having so many Inner Earth Entrances, it seems mystifying that the Lemurian Reptilians have been kept at bay down there for so long but there again, i guess there must be alot of NWO Troops stationed deep underground in those regions of Europe anyway.

Sariel Wrote:..........
Quote:Or what is worse, you can get lost in one of their crypts and finish in the inner-Earth region.

Interesting, I guess there are many entrances in German Castles.

It's very suspicious the lower parts of many castles are often forbidden for visiting.

Quote: Interesting, I guess there are many entrances in German Castles.

Yes, there are, especially, at the border of Germany and Switzerland.

Quote: It's very suspicious the lower parts of many castles are often forbidden for visiting.

Probably because they want to protect their wines from thirsty tourists. ;) Hmm...lower parts are hiding some interesting things. Including here very well developed technology and many genetically created hybrids and creatures.

Hi Avatar

Quote: What is happening with the Viertel Reich in Neuschwabenland these days in conjunction to how the Rothschild Illuminaten are running Deustchland?

Is there a type of truce or pact in Deutschland at the moment?

Frau Bundeskanzlerin Angela Dorothea Merkel is having a succes where Herr Bundeskanzler Gerhard Fritz Kurt Schröder hadn't. She had united right and left oriented political parties, and Germany is going to lead in economy again on the local and global levels. Of course, it is for advantage of Rothschild family.

Hardly that there is a truce. Viertel Reich is enough powerful to make some crysis, as it was with political collapse of Schröder's government, but not powerful enough to take advantage of this crysis, as we see in the case of Kanzlerin Merkel.

Most of nazist elite in Germany is under reptilian control and not Viertel Reich. Only families in league with Rothschild are the one who support official Germany politics.

Quote: I have read that the Viertel Reich is in alliance with the Yamato Illumined Ones in Japan. Is this correct?

I can't be sure, but, most likely it is true. Some of people with Fourth Reich programming are feeling connection toward Japan country. Although, it is not strong alliance.

Quote: Lastly, with all these Deutsche Schlösser having so many Inner Earth Entrances, it seems mystifying that the Lemurian Reptilians have been kept at bay down there for so long but there again, i guess there must be alot of NWO Troops stationed deep underground in those regions of Europe anyway. 

Special Delta units are keeping these entrances. They are not regular army how it is stated in official documents from Nato and UN, and are only under command of international agencies which all are connected and under control of One world government which is right now, still hidden.
They keep Reptilians down there, because Illuminati want the whole Earth onyl for themselves. 

Hi there Sariel.Thanks for your great replies to my questions.Sariel wrote
Quote:Special Delta Units are keeping these entrances. They are not regular army how it is stated in official documents from Nato and UN, and are only under command of international agencies which all are connected and under control of One World Government which is right now, still hidden.
Wow, so would you say there is still an Inner Earth War going on between the Illumined Ones Special Delta Units, or NWO Troops and the Lemurian Reptilians?I remember Philip Schnieder saying how he begun the Dulce Human Alien War in the Dulce Deep Underground Military Base back in August 1979 whilst drilling bore holes as a subcontractor for the DOE in New Mexico. Do you think this is when all the Illumined Ones warring with the Lemurian Reptilians began?I know the Esmurtela or Rigelian Greys were encountered by him on that occasion.Also i remember now that his father, Otto Oscar Schnieder had been a Kapitan in the Nazi Kriegsmarine and Philip Schnieder perhaps had high Alderbaranian DNA in his body? This would have been useful for his Mind Control by the Illumined Ones when his father was brought in during Operation Paperclip.

Quote: Wow, so would you say there is still an Inner Earth War going on between the Illumined Ones Special Delta Units, or NWO Troops and the Lemurian Reptilians?

Delta/NWO units are securing entrances mainly to keep on the distance unexpected visitors as tourists, explorers, journalists. I didn't mean it is a war.

Though, there is a war going down there, but I don't know who is fighting all. Earthquakes and accidents in chinese, american, russian mining camps is showing strong underground activity. It is most likely that some of alien groups are involved.

Delta Units were used to destroy reptilian nests. Maybe that can make underground reptilians very angry.

It seems that in the battles in underground bases Deltas and NWO Troops weren't very successful in fighting against Reptilians.
However, Illuminati have some better strategic position because Earth Reptilians are isolated from Draco star system.
I don't know for sure how well developed technology Dracos have on their asteroid behind moon. Some says it is older technology, but, Reptilians are excellent strategists and warriors, one of the best in galaxy even without advanced weaponry.

Quote: I remember Philip Schnieder saying how he begun the Dulce Human Alien War in the Dulce Deep Underground Military Base back in August 1979 whilst drilling bore holes as a subcontractor for the DOE in New Mexico.

Do you think this is when all the Illumined Ones warring with the Lemurian Reptilians began?

Hmmm...no. These were wars behind reptilian factions, and probaly Illuminatiw wanted to see how powerful are their Special military troops against Reptilians. At this time, there wasn't reptilian asteroid  behind  Moon, I  believe.  Dracos plan was to  conquer Earth with military invasion and execute all Illuminati/reptilian hybrids.  So, main 13th families decided to run and hide in Martian old colonies most likely with Sirian help and protection.
However, Dracos changed their original plans, and had let Illuminati to rule over planet, but under their direct command.
But now, Illuminati are thinking about possibility to get rid of asteroid, put underground Reptilians under control, and take the rule over Earth only for them.

Quote:Also i remember now that his father, Otto Oscar Schnieder had been a Kapitan in the Nazi Kriegsmarine and Philip Schnieder perhaps had high Alderbaranian DNA in his body? This would have been useful for his Mind Control by the Illumined Ones when his father was brought in during Operation Paperclip.

Interesting, perhaps he had programming from Fourth Reich, too.

There are going to be three main economic/political regions in the world. USA, Canada and Mexico would join in north american region ruled by Windsor or Rothschild.
Rothschild & Windsor would fight hardly to have control over this region.
South america would be depending on this region. However, because of strong Fourth Reich presence here, it would not be completely involved.    

China is going to unite with India, both lands are colonies of Windsor family from imperial time. Napoleon russian campaing was under Rothschild control and main goal have been to reach India and in this way to win the economic/political battle against British empire.  Japan and their royal family would join to this region, together with united South & North Korea. Taivan would lost independency. 

Europe is going to be one land, like it is European union, and under control of Rothschild.
London is still main capital city of all Illuminati families. Israel has special treatment as spiritual center of New world religion, main ritual center and the residence of cloned-Christ figure.

Russia will stay as independent nation and land from european/asian regions and would be under strong Romanov control. Russia has purpose to be a balance between Europe and Asia. Possibly, Russians can make alliances with Dracos and Reptilians.

Arabians countries would be controlled by chinese military, as some part of Afganistan or Kazahstan are now. Other parts will be under control of Turkey after it become part of EU, and Nwo troops.

Australia together with New Zealand is going to stay independent region under control of some international agency (as CIA or NSA), and one of main programming centers, used for genetic experiments and interbreeding with alien cultures.

In Africa black population would die out, and Africa is going to be colonised, with people from Asia, and possibly South america. 

Antarctica stay under Fourth Reich control, if they don't leave the Earth and move to another planet. 

That all is going to be realised and concluded in future events as Alien staged invasion and Second staged coming.

The rise of Atlantida and Lemuria would result in many geological and tectonic movements what would create many natural catastrophes. That together with polution and economic development would be a good excuse for Illuminati to start the colonisation of other planetary systems.
However, when Atlantida and Lemuria reach the surface, we would return to the Earth. Illuminati see that as the recreation of Atlantean and Reptilian colonisation of two continents.
It would give them the legitimate right to rule over Earth in the eyes of other alien nations (how they believe), and it would make them to look like that they have the right to control both human and reptilian side or genetics.

Jupiter would be turned in the second sun. Symbolically, it is about bringing Luciferian energy in physical reality, illuminating the universe, and bringing order out of chaos. In Draco star system reptilians are using one star for sacrificing to their gods, clear or transparent people. Illuminati want to use Jupiter as their ritual place for sacrifices to their god, Lucifer.      

I know this is off topic, but do the reptilians worship Lucifer as an idol?