Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trump Human Trafficking Prophecy
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo

On April 6th Donald Trump dropped a 'crumb' for those of us who have been paying attention when he mentioned that the US Navy and Armed Services are undergoing covert Military operations in the Caribbean Sea presently while we are all under lock down around the planet. I am not going to play spoiler alert here in the description, so you will have to watch the video, but I will leave you a tease. In my last video involving Donald Trump I brought up the subject of the Internet 'Going Dark' and what conspiracy theorist veteran David Wilcock has been saying lately about Global arrests going down during this world wide quarantine and three days of darkness. Wilcock suggested that one of the reasons why the Internet will go dark for 72 hours is so the powers that be can 'reset' the Internet by 'cleaning' it up and getting rid of the 'Dark Web' that has been home to the Cabal and Pedophiles for years to hide behind. So you will have to hear what Trump says about the Internet and Human Trafficking. Like I always say, use your own discernment when watching my videos and just remember to chew the meat and spit out the bones.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Newsmax, M. Flynn, J. Bezos resigns & J. Matze firing, human Trafficking, Burma Breaking News 0 361 02-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Bill and Hillary Clinton Arrested For Human Trafficking Breaking News 0 921 12-04-2020, 01:55 PM
  Hunter Biden Paid Women Linked to ‘Prostitution or Human Trafficking’ Breaking News 0 808 10-01-2020, 12:17 AM
Video Clintons Involved In Human Trafficking Breaking News 0 496 06-05-2019, 09:34 AM
Video Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Kirsten Gillibrand involved in human trafficking Breaking News 0 745 05-12-2019, 09:20 PM