Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new calm or beginning of being one
Satori ente unum = "The new calm or beginning of being one."

Great tidings from the spirit plane! We love all of you and want you all to stop killing each other. It saddens us to see so much suffering and bloodshed

over such meaningless words. Everyone is free to believe what they need and want to believe, live and let live, be one with the universe and us.

Release all your human sufferings up to us and feel your own spirit or soul! You are all sad because you have lost your way and joy. You were not born to

suffer you were born to rejoyce and love life. Make yourselves ready to receive all of our gifts! Let go, let go, let go of control of your life. Lend

yourself over to us and we will show you the way to true love and joy. Everyone was born perfect, it's your society and human sufferings that you teach

yourselves that make you weak and sick. Be true to your own spirit and there you will find true happiness. You all have a true path to follow and lessons to

learn, suffering is part of the path. Do not shun the discomfort, embrace it, as a new beginning and you shall see the light.

We are all connected, one love, one life, one planet.

Care for each other and yourself. Remember, if you don't love yourself first, you can't love another. Through working on yourself will you find your true

love as a moth is drawn to flame.

as received by Reiki Chic
Given by The ArchAngel Peter

Thanks for sharing that Reiki Chic!

"Be true to your own spirit and there you will find true happiness."

That sentence in particular really resonates with me. I've been struggling lately with acting on the messages I receive from spirit, instead of hearing the messages and being fearful of acting upon them.

You have trust issues with completely trusting in Higher Power to guide your life. You also have control issues. You like being in control. Say this mantra daily three times in a row out loud with a strong voice, "I surrender control to Higher Power, I trust in High Power to guide me." If you get emotional and cry when trying to say this, just let go and let it out. This is how we clear blocks. Keep up with the mantra and soon you will fluidly act on your messages without resistance! Take note of the positive changes in your life and don't forget to give thanks for all you do have.

Namaste

Nice message.

God knows I have confidence issues and find it hard to follow my path. icon_mocken

thanks for the message,just finished wallpaperng with my bf who didnt have a clue how to do it and i was stressed and shouting and stuff over wallpapering.im ill and stressed out all the time latley.i just want to be well and chilled out again,so thanks for the message reminds me i shouldnt get stressed over stupid things.hugs xx