Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The reptilian agenda
I have been having this subject come up way to many times lately, and I find I have trouble respecting their agenda and much of what they believe/think. Their views.

I do know I should respect all life and I do, but when I have one of these creatures right up in my face it is hard to maintain that. Do you feel it is wrong of me to not respect their views?

I do respect rebellion, but I do not see rebellion when I look at them. Rebellion against god seems like madness to me. It would be an opposite of what I base rebellion on. This might mean that I've been living in the wrong place:?

What I seem to land upon every time is that they are a sick race. Twisted, something weird. But this will not suffice, it is not based on understanding.

I would like to hear what you think and feel about them:)

What do you know about it that disturbs you?

From what I've seen, the reptilian mindset / agenda is merely the closest thing in this reality that the luciferian consciousness can get to physical manifestation. Its purpose is to break away from God and create its own reality totally under its own control, totally separate from God. That's it's rebellion, and that's why the reptilian mindset is ego-driven and obsessed with total domination.

I find it quite fascinating but don't agree with it. It's ultimately a complete waste of time because they'll never be separate. I can see where they're coming from, but you can also see where a desperate thief is coming from when you find out he's stealing from you to feed his starving kids. It doesn't mean you won't defend yourself against him when he's in your house. Same goes for astral reptilians when they're in my house.

I cant really see where they're coming from, I think. And I would probrably let the thief have some food:P
Quote: What do you know about it that disturbs you?
Nothing specific, it is they themselves and their ways. They almost drive me mad some times. It's ok at a distance, and in the middle of it too. But sometimes I have trouble keeping my respect for them. It is actually them pushing my buttons so that I'll keep going in destructive circles.

I tend to see best when I get it at a distance, I suppose most people do. I do not find them fascinating, and I do not like them:?

Some things I like, but I don't know if it is from the human mix. I see something in the ways of perception that may be connected to reptilian nature. It is hard to explain, I can appreciate the structure and the brilliance. I cant find the right word:P

Their design. It's metaphysical, astralish. I also love sitars, and the way they behave in regards to astral. It is amazing, it is also connected to what I am talking about. Also, chinese people and martial arts is connected. Somewhat.  Brilliance. I do wonder how I see this, because it is not human. The sitar open up something. I might have been in india:D

Sigh... HS, it would appear you'd let the "thief" steal your food and you life/family's lives, if you were in that position. they take and take, and when there is no more to be taken, they kill until there's no one left to kill. Where would that leave you? Dead and stinking,I predict.

They are some of the "Fallen" you see. It was because they believed they were better than the rest. Better than GOD who permitted them to exist,is why they rebelled. They failed,and will again.

Their agenda is nothing good for you nor any human, as they hate us for what we are,and have been given.

They hate GOD for kicking their asses the first time out.Through other beings,and directly. Believe what you choose, but the fact is,they are an endangered species.

Personally,I eagerly await the time of their and their servant's extinction. It WILL happen. It HAS to,as things can't go on as they are,and have been.

As well, I think, "They've" got quite the grip on you. You may want to do something about that.

Quote:As well, I think, "They've" got quite the grip on you. You may want to do something about that.
I am working on it:) I have decided to just leave them be. And not focus on it anymore.