Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The tru frequency radio is interesting to hear your stories
I found this email today from Sheree ( Chris & Sherre) today.
http://www.truthfrequencyradio.com

Please check their site. I'm sure some of you already know about this talk radio show. Btw, back in April, they interviewed Stewpid so I sent them an email about the scumbag. Now they want to know more about the scumbags.

I thought she will appreciate the thoughtful letters from many people possible regarding the true face of Swedrdlows and your stories with them. Let’s give her this letter folks.

sh*t, who knows what this will lead to. I will send her all of scumbag's consultation memo as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Tony,
 Sorry it's taken so long to write back, but I would like some more information on this "Expansions" thing (my current research subject is "Cults and Brainwashing Facilities" and when I read "Jonestown" my ears perked up). Could you elaborate on that a bit? Because I know that there are groups that emanate from the Tavistock and Esalen camps that have a tendency to support (financially, politically, and even legislatively) these cults to the extent of letting them kill children on federal land and get away with it.
 Are there children being kept there? Do they have any kind of regulatory oversight? How much do they charge for admission into the program? Are they paying their employees according to the state and federal standards? Are they in any way using behavioral modification techniques that outsiders aren't privy to or that are hid from the public eye? I mean, what is it about this group that makes it like jonestown?
Thanks,
Sheree

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Mr.Stewart Swerdlow
Date: Thu, April 14, 2011 7:24 am
To: [email protected]

Hey thanks for the quick and honest reply.
It can't get more honest than that.Thank you.
Hey I am c.e.o of a company and trust me I know how sincere you are explaining your situation. And I also appreciate your true efforts in this difficult time. You probably already understand this road of seeking the truth and sread the information is tougher than you originally thought. But I’m sure at the same time you are learning so much knowledge you ever dreamed of.

Hey of course, it takes money to operate anything including the Expansions. The Expansions English camp was minimum a million dollar project which were designed to prosper as English camp but the English teachers were all supposed to come from all over the world those truth seekers like Stewart’s clients for example. I was looking into establish a “community” with Stewart and everything went well. Except I started to realize it was all about money and fame for Stewart and Janet. And the abilities that they supposed to have are obviously fading away fast. For example, I communicated with Stewart and Janet on daily basis for our project for almost a year and I had the opportunity to organize and translate Stewart’s personal consultations ( about 20 people ) when he visited me in Korea ( btw, I used to live in the State for 16 years). And I posted many of those consultations which are hand written by Stewart. You can be the judge go ahead check them out see for yourself. One person is dead because he took Stewart’s advise literally. That person ( executive of a co.) had a very successful liver transplant from China costing him couple hundred thousand dollars.

I mean charging high fee for their service is not the problem. It is when you experience first hand with this people ( Stewart and Janet ) that you realize it’s all about money and the fame. And they don’t give a sh*t about the people they supposed to help. Instead they prey on these  vulnerable people for their money and for "their" personal needs. Please I have nothing to loose to work continuously with Stewart! Instead I have much more to loose as I’m so dedicated to expose him as who he really is. Governemnt trained professional con-artist script writer and programmer. I just couldn’t deny myself any longer Chris that I am working with the worst con job I ever come a crossed in my life and I’ve been around the world.

And I found out about this site, hyperspacecafe.com where there was amazing number of people who went through and experienced the same thing that I had experienced with the scumbags. It was amazing. You might need to be a member to see all those pictures and documents that I posted. But please do! you won’t regretted. You only need an email address to become the member. You will learn so much from that site about Stewart.

I don’t even know where to begin Chris. This guy is just unbelievable and his wife is the same way. And it is very dangerous to involve with him what so ever since he attracts all kinds of negative energies and astral entities in your life not to mention the illuminati themselves. It’s quite bizarre Chris.

Those people in the site exposing are only the tip of the iceberg compared to the number of people out there who is victimized by these scumbags. Those people in the site are people who used to live around the Stewart for YEARS and they truly considered themselves as a family back then with the scumbags. It probably very hard for you to even imagine what this is all about and I understand where you coming from. I don’t blame you. But I can say this. I know almost everybody out there in this truth movement, e.g., Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Alex Jones, Camelot project, on and on are somehow were and are being accused of mis and dis info agents, illuminati, scams , frauds what have you. Because that’s just how it is. There are so many people out there with different point of views it is almost impossible that you get approval from all the people. I understand that very well.

But these people do not involve and exploit their clients as Stewart and Janet Swerdlow have been. NEVER! What a low-life scumbags. Hey the bottom line is like you said it depends on each people who deal with them to find out and decide for their own. And that is exactly the reason Expansions can continuously exploit and deceive people to this date.

It is horrible what they are doing Chris. So many couples ended their marriage and moved to Michigan for them. St.Joseph, Michigan is becoming another Jones town. And Many of us, the ex-expansions clients are dedicated to stop them from further victimize innocent people who decided to seek help from these low life scumbags instead they will empty their bank account and break their family into pieces. Thanks for your time and your sincerity.
Thank you and best regards
Tony Kim

2011/4/14 <[email protected]>

Thanks for the e-mail Tony. We look at all information sent to us so no worries there. "We're looking for truth here, we're not on either side". We all have to pay bills and eat, some of us (like me) have day jobs and some people do this for a living so we always have to remember that. We have a donation button but out of the 100,000-250,000 people who download the show we get only a handful of donations. People want everything for free, so we give it to them but I can tell you first hand that very very few people want to give back. If we could get a dollar per download on just one show, we could fund this thing for 2 maybe even 5 years. But eh, it is what it is. So being on the inside I understand how it works.

I can't speak for anyone else but I can tell you this about myself. We started out paying for everything out of pocket, then we picked up a couple of sponsors who help pay the monthly operational costs but we still dedicate all of our time for absolutely no gain what so ever. We spend a couple of hours every day updating the websites, even more time researching, etc. etc. I've spend, I don't know, $20,000 building a studio so I can produce an album and distribute it for free (you can download the music for free on our website - Chris Geo Global Resistance), another $1000 having it professionally mastered in a multi-million dollar recording studio, then even more money to transform the studio into a recording/broadcasting studio. The reason I mention this is because most people don't know the inner workings of doing something like this. Despite this fact, there are people who say WE are disinformation, WE are a scam, etc. etc. So I know from my own experience that a lot of people say a lot of things without knowing what goes on behind the scenes.

Now as far as the rest. Yes, I agree anyone in this "truth movement" using it to con people is the worst of the worst because we're dealing with very vital information so I'll check out the information you provided with an open mind. But quite frankly, it's not really up to me to decide, it's up to the individual listeners. We're just the platform delivering the show for people.

Thanks for the e-mail,

Chris & Sheree
http://www.truthfrequencyradio.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Mr.Stewart Swerdlow
Date: Thu, April 14, 2011 12:03 am
To: "Truth Frequency" <[email protected]>

Hello Chris ,Sheree,

Do you ever wonder about what kind of services and products Mr.Swerdlow sells to his clients and friends ?? I mean he has many products like books, DVDs, and various consultations. And they are very expensive if you ever visited his website!!
My name is Tony Kim and Stewart called me Brother. We were involved to establish Expansions English camp in Korea. He visited me in Korea and we stayed together 4 nights and 5 days together and we were closely working together for a year. I listened to your show several times and I really like you guys so I feel I must to share this information with you. Stewart Swerdlow is con-man, one of the worst kind. And there is a website established by ex-expansions clients and close friends like me to expose Stewart and Janet Swerdlow. You can delete this email saying here is another basher who wants to discredit frontiers of the truth movement. But if you interested and find out the truth about your guest please go to http://www.hyperspacecafe.com and exposing expansions topic. There are solid evidences posted there and you will see my pictures with Stewart Swerdlow too. Three women recently posted their stories regarding the sexual deprogramming by Stewart and one of them actually had sex with Stewart. You will be shocked to find out the real Stewart Swerdlow. Please check it out. This scam is going on for too long now. If you want to promote him then you should see what their ex-expansions clients and friends have to say about him. You won’t regret it.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me.
Best,
Tony Kim
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

I listened to their George Kavassilas interview and their last two shows (or tried to) and have to say that I am not very impressed. But apparently they are by their guests. It's the problem of them having such a radio show that they are likely to associate with people who have just as much credibility as expansions. They are totally taken by Kavassilas and Chris Everard. I am certainly not. The former has quite some impressive end-time message, which makes me think of Jonestown also, and the latter....well you can order his DVDs here : http://www.enigmatv.net/shop/index.php?r...ry&path=35

I can see their good intent (Chris and Sheree) and see they are good people, but they lack the brains (they have to ask their guests for PROOF more often) . I am sorry!
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI