Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Theta Programming
He's done this quite often MC.

MC Wrote:I'm going to write this here,although it might not belong here under this topic.
Swerdlow's mix of words.
Be Vigilante and Be Vigilant.
Isn't it odd how he made a mistake when he wrote this?
Would someone like Stewart who speaks fluent english be the type of person to make this kind of mistake?
I noticed this too, also that he has often referred to the "Golden Alter" exercise in the past. Then again he & Janet often notice misspellings like these when people writing into the Q&A make them.

He wrote on his website,be vigilante,instead of be vigilant.
And,someone like him can certainly differntiate between alter and altar.
Once a programmer,always a programmer.

MC Wrote:He wrote on his website,be vigilante,instead of be vigilant.
And,someone like him can certainly differntiate between alter and altar.
Once a programmer,always a programmer.

I knew, I noticed this, too.  It has nothing to do with programming.

It's a spelling mistake, by fast keyboard hitting.

The same as you did in the word "differntiate". :P

And ..... writing often about altars and alters in the same context, also gives this kind of mistakes, a kind of "bleedthrough" of words in the subconsciousness.

Sorry,but I just don't buy that.But you can try selling it to someone else.I could find out things about him that he never dreamed any live person could find out.If I can't find out something but another advanced humanoid race with technology can.

So you mean, there is more to say. I know, good then.

BTW: the abilities of theta are also possible without programming and technology.

Er,don't you have to have natural abilities to begin with?
All they do is use utilize them for their own schemes.

MC Wrote:Er,don't you have to have natural abilities to begin with?
All they do is use utilize them for their own schemes.

in principle the list of all the named theta abilities (and much more) are available for every soul person, but in practice today most humans have lost almost all their (conscious) abilities. Yes, soul persons have all their natural (specialized (individual) ) abilities; the same as each soul person has his own individual frequency spectrum. With technology and programming the named abilities can be regained and made more perfect, of course. In the first Montauk book there is something written about it as "energy identity" and "time reference points".

In the ideal situation where no programming or electronics is involved, I can refer to Tibetan mystical studies where it was (maybe still is) all explained and teached in their monasteries secretly; i.e. the Bonpon group (yellow hats) for thousands of years.

If you want to get a first idea, you can read "Magic and Mystery in Tibet" from Mrs. A. David-Neel; This book is only the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Mystery-Tibe...384&sr=1-3

Peter Moon also wrote somewhat about the "yellow hats" in his Montauk book: Black Sun.  

I think today, no individual is free on this planet from programming and technology related to their abilities to be used by the controllers. I mean, everyone fits in the agenda in some way, esp. the ones who have important abilities to them, yes I do think also.

Your theta examples are frighting. I can imagine if the case happens the controllers do not have 100% control over their "assets".

You wrote about the STOP the theta ability; Also this can be out of control, so what can we think about the "STOP the STOP theta" ability ?   

Interesting read for sure. Wow.