Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts On The Winter Solstice
Robin wrote
Quote:I have German, Jewish, English and Cherokee blood.
That is an incredible mixture Robin. You Americans are so mixed. I used to have an American lady friend who was olive skinned, with bright green eyes, hazel brown hair and then told me she had French, German, Italian, Irish and Hopi Indian DNA. So with that type of ancestry you have the following Star Nations DNA:German = AlderbaranianJewish = Sirian (in Sephardim Jews only)Anglo-Saxon English = Lyraen and AlderbaranianItalian = Arcturian, Alderbaranian, Tau Cetian, Antarian, SirianHopi Indian = Procyonian and Lyraen AtlanteanIt would seem like Richard has said, that the Illumined Ones do indeed find your DNA and ancestry interesting to use.

i follow my instinct mostly.

its very interesting you should mention aldebaron...its where he said he and i were from...a city called corilia(sp?).

i feel energies mostly.

a little bit of a few things ive done, but i find i can do something and then grow bored so i move to the next thing...which leaves me without actual 'practice' to become really good at it.

psychometry, seeing auras, empathy to a very large degree.

Whats psychometry?
Robin --that is interesting...I could also feel energies...and channel 'em...I also feel empathic...I think I could transmit thoughts to others...and depending on the person (like a male programmed friend of mine) I could read thoughts. As for auras--I really wish I could see auras and chakras...sometimes I see blue around people's heads..but not all the time...and other times i could see a clear outline..an energy field I guess?

I've been told by many that I have these abilities but a part of me has blocked them...I was once frustrated about not having full clairvoyant ability..not being at my potential...but I thought its more important for me to learn from my experiential journey..and construct a better relationship with Oversoul and God--I thought that I would regain the other abilities over time..as I create better communications with my source of my soul.

peace

hi purple parrot!

psychometry is getting pictures and information from objects.

i can handle an object and pick up pictures from them.

for instance when i was 15/16 i picked up a zippo lighter of a friends, it was old and scratched up...had a ship on it.

i decided to see if i could get anything from it.i asked myself, WHO OWNED THIS BEFORE?

i saw an old man with a ring of white hair around his head, glasses, a bad leg, using a cane, maybe an old soldier.i could see the dark brown pants and white shirt.

i asked the boy who now owned the lighter who originally owned it and what did he look like.

everything was correct...down to his bad leg and cane.

now, i dont do this very much, because its very difficult to get any feedback, someone who can verify my answers.

and being empathic is no fun at all!

know what i mean?:unibrow: so i stay in and around my home mostly, except for errands.

my energy gets drained quickly when i go out.

It is Illuminati ritual celebration. Maybe people born on this day should use Stewart Swerdlow's consultations to see is their birth related to Illuminati ceremony.
They can have strong occult background, high procentage of reptilian genetic, blue bood heritage, and can become important roles in Illuminati plans, (warriors, politicians)

[user=45]PurpleParrot[/user] wrote:
Quote:What do you guys know about the Winter Solstice and what are your thoughts about it?? I will post more here later when I get the chance!!

Robin:

If you are interested, you should try to use this hyperspace technique of visualizing yourself in a violet bubble with mirrors on its surface reflecting outwards or using a violet tetrahedron inside an octahedron. I'm sure you've seen the archetype images on this forum of it. There are a number of reasons for energy drainages which I'm sure you are aware of and know by now--for me specifically, I know its because I need to know how to utilize it properly as ever since I had a reiki initiation(even prior to this experience) I was energy sensitive. I also know that I'm some sort of receptive sponge as in if I'm around others, I feel what they're feeling at times..so if they're angry or irritated, I feel this too and it can be draining. Also if I'm not protected while using a lap top computer or am near some appliances, sometimes my energy can be taken as well. In addition,I think I set myself up for stressful situations that I let burn myself out--as in taking on more things than I can handle..but I keep feeling that sometimes I need to do more and not sit idle...there are married women with children or single moms..who work and are enrolled in this same difficult curriculum that I'm in...and they're able to tolerate more than I am. I commend them for that because its not easy being a person in this world--that too a woman who has people dependent on her and things she needs to tend to for her own survival as well as the survival of others. Also it is harder when a woman does not get certain support from others!!

I can imagine that sometimes using psi abilities can get draining..but I guess not all the time..I hope that whatever I do makes me stronger as well as a better person to handle these difficulties.

and I know what you mean that its not all that exciting but sometimes rather disturbing....but I think sometimes its joyous for me when I can get my intuitions verified. Also leaving myself open at times yet protected reinforces the fact that I'm not alone--that I feel others too and others can feel me..but we may not know it on all levels and sometimes we forget.

I think its awesome you can feel an object and know where it came from..who it belonged to and what they were feeling when they had that object...you can get so much out of it.

Sariel, thank you for that information!! I will verify with Stewart whenever I get a chance...I'm putting a hold on my deprogramming until my summer session starts.

thank you purple parrot!:big grin::big grin:

i can use all energy saving ideas you can throw at me!

(i havent seen that one yet.)

5 kids...huge house(be careful what you wish for and if you DO wish for a big house, wish for a MAID to help you clean it! LOL...seriously):unibrow::unibrow:

its not much of a problem staying away from others..im kinda a hermiette.:)

i can still feel poeples energies online, but if i dont like it i can always read something else...whereas if they are IN YOUR FACE, its much harder to just leave.

but the pc is very draining...i can only put in a few hours a day now, considering for the past two years, ive been in an accelerated learning mode and didnt seem to even need sleep.  i do now...i cant get enough of it. 

why is violet such a utilized color here?:confused2:

i love the color and it soothes me,

but it seems to be able to do more than that...just from listening and reading whats contained in this site so far.