Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time Travel is Not Just A Possibility it Has Already Been Achieved
I was having a coffee in a local cafe yesterday and browsing the internet on my laptop, as I have done many times before and I got chatting to the person sitting on the settee opposite. It became apparent very quickly that he was not local as he had no real knowledge of the area and I told him I was intrigued by his strange accent and some of the words that he was using; words that I had never come across before. As well as his strange way of talking, I noticed his clothing was made of a dull, multicolored material that I had not encountered before and in a style that was certainly not traditional in any sense. I went on to ask him where he was from and he promptly replied ‘the future’, without any sense of irony. Under normal circumstances I would have just made light of his reply and laughed, but in this instance for some reason I actually felt he was being totally straight and (in his own mind anyway) was telling the truth, so as I did not want to offend him in any way, I went along with it.

I then asked him if he was from the future, how did he end up in our time and how did he get here. He then told me (again with a completely straight face) that he had been sent back to witness the events that were going to almost destroy our current civilization and take this information back with him when he eventually returned to his own timeline. He also said that it was extremely important to make sure that certain historic events actually took place, as happened. He then asked me if I was willing to help him to disclose some of what he knew and distribute it on the internet. He explained that it was important to inform certain people of the coming events, as this helped put in place the markers that would eventually save some of mankind from the upcoming catastrophic events.

I also asked why he wanted me to help him and not just upload it himself and he went on to explain that he could not personally get involved, so therefore had to use reliable third parties that had been flagged up before he left his time line. He then went on to explain that his direct interference in any historic events that were already mapped out, could cause a possible time slip event. At this point he became very serious, he then told me that our meeting was not by chance and that it was important that I seriously considered what I had just been told, before answering.

So with this I agreed, although I was still  just humouring him at this point and explained that I had an account on a site that I considered to be a good starting point, if that was ok and he agreed.

This is a synopsis of what he went on to say which he asked me to type out as we spoke and then publish when convenient……

Ok where do I start……I am going to release some information to you at this time regarding the subject of time travel. Although I will only disclose a small portion of what I know at this stage.

The main issue that needs to be addressed here before I go any further, is to clarify one very important point regarding your current knowledge of the universe and the world around you. I can confirm that the life that you think that you know so well, is not anything like the reality you perceive. Let me just say that almost everything that you think you know is wrong, because you have been deliberately misinformed by those that have the correct knowledge and choose to use cosintry information – sorry I think you would use the word misleading, to deceive you for personal gain. On a separate note, these individuals will find out very shortly that the punishment for such crimes, is very severe and prolonged in the future world they will inhabit, if they survive that is and so may wish to address this behavior whilst they are still able to do so.

Anyway, let me now explain the main principle behind time travel and a give you a little information regarding the future technology that will eventually make it possible. It may not surprise you that what you know as the Large Hadron Collider is the key to this, but as yet the current scientists involved in the project are not looking in the right places and are missing the blindingly obvious. They will only eventually happen across the possibility of time travel purely by accident, this of course must remain the case.

This technology is now very advanced in my time line and I will go into a little more detail at a later date, but the principle is simple. Once access has been gained to a parallel time line that runs almost exactly in line with this one, the opportunity arises for time travel. Now this is where the problems start, as it is only possible to cross over from one time to the next when both lines can be stopped and synchronized. This stoppage only needs to occur for a fraction of a second, so will not be noticed by either side of the line, but the real problem is that the reversal was more difficult to achieve in the early trials and led to problems for the operatives regarding re-entry back into their original timeline. This has been ironed out and pretty much eradicated in my time, but in the early years this led to many deaths and time slips, sorry I will maybe go into this in more detail on another occasion, as I will need more time than I have now. Lets just say that it is absolutely imperative that I make sure that the final piece of the jigsaw is made available to the scientist, when the time is right, so not only can I can get back safely and in one piece, the technology will be stable enough to help save some of the people chosen to exit this timeline and enter ours.

So the main issue for me at present is that I cannot return to my timeline until the technology has been perfected, which will be in your year 2030. Until then I must be careful not to interfere directly with the process as this could cause a time slip disaster, so I have to remain here in your time line and keep a low profile. The only problem is that some significant events take place in the very near future that will have a devastating effect on the human race which could compromise my position and will change the whole make-up of the worlds population forever. In short be prepared for a cycle of events that will wipe out 90% of the worlds current population, although the ‘chosen ones’ will be given passage into our safe timeline and continue their lives unaffected by this event, most are not going to be that lucky and will perish. The current history we have on record is selented: sorry I think you would maybe say incomplete, so I am also here to record the events and help fill in the gaps. This is extremely important as we need to fully understand the issues that led up to 2030, so that we can avoid any possibility of a future recurrence.

I just have time to give you some basic information from my time before I have to leave, and I can tell you that I traveled back from the year that you would now call 2127, but we use a different way of calculating dates and it is known as time switch, so the year if you like when I actually traveled back was TS:097. The current population when I left was around 500,000,000 and is maintained at that level through the use of a very selective and strict reproductive selection process that balances perfect births with deaths, this is made possible because of what you would describe as genetic selection. People chosen have a perfect, uninterrupted life cycle of exactly 60 years then their life systems are concluded, so everyone leads a healthy productive life and then will be ‘centered’ to make way for a ‘new comencer’. This system works well as people are happy to be guaranteed a completely healthy life and know that it will end on a pre arranged date and in a painless and dignified way, after residing with others at purpose built facilities for the last 12 months of their allotted time.

At this point he stopped talking and became nervous when an alarm went off and he retrieved an object from his pocket, which was the size and shape of a small mobile phone, but had no visible screen or recognizable markings on the casing. He then swiped his finger across the top and seemed to completely freeze for a few seconds, then suddenly turned and told me had had to go, but said that he would contact me shortly as he was keen to give me further information to upload. I asked him how he was going to contact me as he did not have my details, he just smiled and as he was going out of the door my mobile buzzed for a new incoming text which said ‘I will contact you later’: SENT FROM UNKNOWN. The text message then deleted itself after about 5 seconds and I cannot find any reference to it at all. I went to the door at this point and looked outside, but even though the street was pretty empty I could see no sign of him, which seemed very strange. I sat back down and contemplated what had just happened and to be honest, I must have been in a total state of shock, because when I finally composed myself enough and went to leave, I looked at my watch and only 15 minutes had passed since I first arrived, but I must of been there for at least an hour. I also kicked myself because now I had loads of questions in my head that I wanted to ask him and I should have at least found out his name.

I was watching the TV this evening when I received another text that read ‘hi friend please meet me at the same venue 11am Monday: AGAIN SENT FROM UNKNOWN AND SELF DELETING. Although I am of course still skeptical and not entirely convinced that this is not a complex hoax, I thought that I would at least publish this now and pursue this until it’s conclusion, because strange though it may seem, it could actually be genuine. Anyway, if it turns out to be real then it sounds like we are in for a very uncertain and frightening future, so I would certainly like to find out more.

I will post an update here with any new information after our next meeting if it takes place, even if it turns out to be a complete scam.

Can You Say With Any Real Certainty That This ‘Time Traveller’ Is A Fake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgfJ21CUvKI

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theo...72236.html

I would love to know more about this. Please keep us posted.

I arrived at the pre planned meeting place in good time this morning, ordered my coffee and then sat in my usual seat on one of the comfy settee’s. I took my laptop out of its bag and then set up wordpad so that I was ready to type out the outline of what was discussed; that’s if the meeting actually materialized of course.

After about 5 minutes I was getting a little anxious and looked around to see if ‘my friend’ had already arrived and sat down somewhere, maybe in one of the hidden corner seats. But as I could not locate him, I decided to take this opportunity to go to the toilet and asked the guy behind the counter if he would keep an eye on my stuff for a minute.

When I returned ‘my friend’ had just arrived and was sitting in the seat opposite to mine, so I sat down and started to chat. I told him that I had not been totally confident that he would actually turn up and thought that it may of all been an elaborate hoax, or scam of some sort. I also told him that I was still a tad skeptical about the whole time travel thing, but as we were both now here, we may as well continue on.

Anyway, my first question was to ask his name, as I think I must have been in in a state of shock and had neglected to ask at our first meeting. He told me it was ‘Keb439′ and I said that in this era anyone with a name like that would raise a few eyebrows. I then told him mine as he had not asked when we first met. He then explained that in his timeline names are generated at birth and attached to a number that is used to identify you throughout your life, there is no need for any other forms of identification, as this information is encoded and placed within a microscopic chip that is placed in the hand between the thumb and index finger. He also said that you can not exist in society without one.

I then explained that the fear of being chipped, was one of the big issues that was concerning many people today and described how people saw it as having the sign of the beast implanted. He informed me that some individuals had in the past tried to remove them (chips), especially when they were larger and easier to locate, but once they did this they were not able to survive for very long, as they had no access to food or healthcare etc and when tracked down were instantly ‘centered’ for this crime.

I said that this seemed a little harsh and was like a form of enslavement, he then told me that  my definition of slavery was only comparative to the world I lived in: very profound but maybe he had a point, who knows.

I then asked him about money and finance and he explained that all credits and debits were completed instantly, with all information stored within your calc chip, as physical money no longer existed. All transactions are conducted in this way and are seamless, instant and final. Some people have and continue to try to bypass this, by using other forms of payment, but this is considered a crime and has serious consequences if caught.

I pushed him further on this subject and inquired about how people earned the credits/money and he explained that every one had a task in life and this was designated at birth. All transient people: sorry children under 18 years of age, are looked after and educated in special units away from the rest of society. This is something that benefits both them and the elders, as everyone is fully compliant and ready to do what was expected, when their allocated time arrived.

At this point he said that he needed to move on to some other issues, as his time was limited:

Anyway, I will just clear up a couple of points regarding the limitations of time travel, this starts with our ability to only travel along our own timeline. So lets say I am here but wanted to go back further in time, well that can be accomplished. but when I return I can only return to my current time, at the current point, I cannot go forward to a future that has not yet happened. Time travel into the future beyond our current time line has been proven to be impossible. Based on your current understanding of science you may theorize that this can be done, but it has been conclusively proven not to be the case.

This brings me to the comments regarding John Titor. All I can say is that the future that he spoke about in 2036 has not yet taken place. So he certainly did not come from our timeline, but there is a theory that other dimensions exist outside of our timeline, that share the same or similar attributes, but as yet we have not been able to quantify this so I would have to keep an open mind regarding his credentials.

Let me now expand a little on the theory of time travel, as promised at our first meeting. The comments regarding the improbability of both backward and forward time travel, are based on what you may ask. Well not surprisingly time travel was  considered impossible in the past. After all, Newton believed that time was like an arrow; once fired, it soared in a straight, undeviating line. One second on the earth was one second on Mars etc. Clocks scattered throughout the universe beat at the same rate. Einstein gave us a much more radical picture. According to Einstein, time was more like a river, which meandered around stars and galaxies, speeding up and slowing down as it passed around massive bodies. Well they were both on the right track to some extent. This is of course pretty surprising considering the time lines they both occupied, as these theories could of only of been based on conjecture. Also I am certain that no one from our timeline has ever traveled back further than me, so I do not do not believe that they were given any knowledge from the future.

Anyway, the time line continuum does normally run in straight undeviating line, as Newton suggested, he was correct about that. But Einstein’s theory was also partly correct. Except that they both did not have the foresight at the time to grasp the concept that time needs a little nudge to go from the Newton’s straight arrow to Einstein’s flowing river and back again. As I mentioned to you at our first meeting, the trick that joins the two timelines together, is the ability to freeze both timelines for a fraction of a second, This allows for the portal to open long enough to enable safe transit from one timeline to the other. This is of course a simplified explanation of the process, but I can not give any further detail at this stage. Although I will hopefully be able to fully disclose the complete scientific process, when the time is right.

Now let me clear up another important  issue regarding future control of the population. It became apparent very early on, that overpopulation in your timeline was one of the key issues that helped accelerate your demise. So we could not possibly survive as a race if we just kept reproducing without sensible controls and any thought about whether or not we could nourish ourselves adequately, or maintain our resources at a sustainable level.

Look lets put it in simple terms, the worlds population at this time as hit around 7.3 billion, the actual median rates at present are 18.7 births/1,000 population, compared to 7.89 deaths/1,000 population. It dose not take much calculation to work out where this is heading, does it.

He then went on to say that he had taken a took at what I had uploaded to the website and he thanked me for that. Also he told me that I should not get too upset by some of the angry and negative comments that were left, as it is to be expected. He said that this is a common reaction from people who cannot register information that is considered controversial, or seems too far fetched or crailed: sorry crazy. But don’t worry, as this negative and destructive personality trait has almost been eliminated in our timeline, although we understand that controlled anger is an important part of the human psyche, the most destructive forms have been eradicated by the extensive use of genetic engineering, so this is no longer a major problem in our society. That is not to say that we do not occasionally get individuals who still display these traits and sometimes this leads to situations that warrant an instant destruction order to be given. But thankfully, over the years we have seen a huge reduction in this type of behavior. Anyway, individuals with negative mindsets will almost certainly not make it to the other side, so you should not dwell on it for too long.

Look, I have come to the end of the time that I allocated to talk with you today, so I must say goodbye, at least until our next meeting. Assuming that you are happy to continue of course. Anyway, I will contact you in the usual way if that is ok and hopefully next time we can discuss some of these issues in more detail.

One other thing I want to quickly add before I leave and it is very important. When the situation here has reached a point when it will become obvious to you that we have entered the end game, I would ask that you do not leave you residence,  I mean not for anything, do not go outside at all. So stock up on food and water (do not touch the water supply) and stay in situ. I cannot say anymore at this stage, but please start getting prepared. I will give you an update on this latter so don’t panic just yet.

He then told me that he wanted to show me something very important and placed a small object on the table, that I can only describe as a perfectly formed, metallic pyramid. He then said that this tiny item was actually the final piece of the jigsaw, the key if you like, that would enable successful time travel. After a few seconds, he picked it up and inserted it inside a small black box that had no obvious access points, but when he placed his hand on the top it slid open revealing a compartment, it then just closed automatically….yes pretty surreal.  

I am at home now and have spent the last couple of hours writing this synopsis of our conversation and pondering on this latest encounter. The strange thing is that I am still in a slight state of shock, but not in the same way that I was after our first meeting, as I am now actually starting to believe that this could be 100% legit and not some kind of elaborate hoax or scam. I am also now actually looking forward to our next meeting, but left wondering when and if I will next hear from ‘Keb439′.

I will of course update this thread when I have any further news.

Can You Prove Without Doubt That These 10 Time Travel Incidents Are Not Genuine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZeFMjRnRck

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theo...72224.html

You original post link can no longer be found either...

Wow, I wonder why that is. It still shows up on a search:

http://beforeitsnews.com/googlesearch/?c...vmk3c-6lgg&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&q=Time+Travel+is+Not+Just+A+Possibility+it+Has+Already+Been+Achieved&sa=&siteurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeforeitsnews.com%2F

Yeah, thats interesting. I wonder whats going on there? Interestingly enough this could have been after he said he read the page. 

generally speaking if he's telling the truth and can get rid of messages from an unknown source he could possibly be able to do the same on the internet. 

I have met people who can do some pretty amazing things energetically to effect physical reality almost instantly. This could truly be the real deal and I can't wait to actually see what this is. Either a true thing or a really good story...

It's a good thing I posted the whole story instead of just a link to it. I believe the story is true because of the facts he said about the future ring true with me. I'm looking forward to more installments to the story.

Yeah, it seems to hold very truthful.

Any new updates on this?

No updates. I'm disappointed.  Sad  However the first story is back online with a new link and I updated it. Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Peter Moon: Portals Underground Cities Cioclovina Romania Cave Time Travel Richard 0 373 03-16-2022, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Peter Moon Interview on Time Travel, Montauk, Roswell & the Inner Earth Richard 0 323 03-09-2022, 09:58 AM
Video Andrew Basiago - Project Pegasus & Time Travel to 1 Million BC Richard 0 446 09-16-2021, 09:56 PM
Video TIME TRAVEL! MONTAUK! AREA 51! ADRENOCHROME! Richard 0 581 04-17-2021, 05:15 PM
Video 5th of November in Several Time Travel Films Richard 0 445 10-21-2020, 01:10 PM