Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Traveler From The Year 6000
This supposed time traveler claims to have brought back a picture from the year 6000.

We recently met up with this man in an undisclosed location as he told us his story.

He says he was part of a top secret program in which he traveled through time into the distant future.

While in the year 6000, he took the photograph seen in this video. Is this man an actual time traveler?

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvXeWXsgHsg

“What he is saying, could be true, the government did do these things.there are others on here saying the same or a little different.blessings all.would explain the videos on here showing animals showing up and going away with no reason.look them up on here.and there is a video of a cloaking the military uses its on here also.man playing GOD” – Sean

“But one thing he said got me was he wasn’t the only person that said that one technology being will take over the world cause I watch another time traveler that said the same thing about the government and this one technology being I’d like, but I think this guy could be a time traveler cause yall know the government been had time travel technologies out way long ago till this day and the government did have some time travel projects that they did like the Philadelphia project is one of them” -Jaye

http://aliensdocs.com/time-traveler-took...year-6000/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video 'Rich’ the Time Traveler from Alcyone & the Scientists from Pleiades Richard 0 456 04-29-2022, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video THE TIME TRAVEL OF JOHN TITOR - From year 2036 Breaking News 0 957 01-21-2017, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Teleporting Time Traveler! Breaking News 0 815 09-25-2015, 03:53 PM
  Time Traveler caught on tape Richard 1 992 12-15-2014, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Elizabeth
  Who is This Time Traveler? Why is He Here? Does He Carry a Warning? Breaking News 0 1,039 08-09-2014, 11:38 PM