Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Montalk - The White Light Trap
== White Light Trap Pt 1 ==

Controversial topic because beliefs about the afterlife tend to be religious in nature, even in people who don't consider themselves religious. Meaning, people generally have a personal emotional need to believe what they believe about it.

A reader expressed the view that the White Light is a trap because it presents dead relatives (shouldn't they already be reincarnated?), deities like Jesus (isn't Christianity fake?), and overwhelming love (isn't love bombing what cults and con artists do?).

That may be, but consider other possibilities. My view is that the Tunnel is one of several wormhole portals out of this spacetime bubble. The Tibetan Book of the Dead speaks of other lights beside the white one, that connect to other astral levels, which seem to correspond with the other chakras in terms of vibrational similarity. The Tunnel is an enlargement (or an internal view) of the wormhole connection we have while incarnated that links us to time-space, where the rest of our being is, similar to the air hose of an old diving suit connecting back to the boat on the surface.

The "fake religious deity layer" happens while people are incarnated too. One person feels Christ everyday, another Krishna, another Allah, another some Native deity. They all hear its influence, experience its benevolent guidance in their life, but are interacting with it through their own belief system. The divine is known to accommodate personal belief systems, because to know the divine in its true uncolored form is hard for the human mind to grasp, if not impossible, so either a personality is projected upon it, or it projects a personality. So this happens throughout life, not just upon death. Whether it's benevolent or malicious can be determined by whether it increases or decreases wisdom, freewill, and goodheartedness.

Likewise, dead loved ones are known to visit the living. They tend to do this especially in the hours before death, as if already there to guide the person into the afterlife. And the living may get a visit from the recently departed. So seeing dead loved ones doesn't only happen at the end of the Tunnel.

Reincarnation happens after a certain length of our linear time, varying from person to person, usually 1 to 75 years, and depending on a number of factors. So statistically, there's smaller and smaller chance of seeing a dead relative the longer ago they died. But a parent or grandparent, they have a good chance of still being there in the afterlife.

The memory wipe isn't a true memory wipe, and you can recover your past life memories with hypnosis and OBE (even drug-induced, as in shamanic or mystery school initiations). For most people it's not necessary as, by the time they get to their 60s they're already burnt out from one life of drama and mistakes and built up ego-biases, and would gladly get a refresh if they could. Retrieving all that from all prior lives with full fidelity would crush them.

== White Light Trap Pt 2 ==

Retrieval only makes sense if you either have a mission to fulfill and you weren't a total screwup in past lives like so many are, or if you need to deal with stuck and repeating emotional and health problem patterns that may stem from past lives.

Neg entities want us to have amnesia for this reason, to prolong suffering via stuck and repeating patterns and to keep missions from being completed, but that's not the only reason amnesia exists.

There's also a question of whether the concept of "mission" is even legit, or just another deception that keeps us coming here and coming back. Seems to me that if there is no mission, then there is no point in having compassion for anyone here, or doing anything to help anyone. Because if there is a point to doing good, then that IS a type of mission.

The average human, however, has no higher mission and, believe it or not, can even be secretly happy in their suffering. If you try to take that away from them, they get resentful. They don't listen to advice because they're set on learning the hard way. So amnesia is an asset in their case, as it helps them go through what they deep down need to go through, to change in the way they deep down need to change. It protects the allegorical fiction that is their lives.

Memory bleed-through happens with children who remember past lives. It's not the norm, but it shows amnesia is imperfect. Further, even if you don't consciously remember, your core essence stays intact between lives and carries something over. What carries over is subconscious wisdom and knowingness, which you may display even as a little child. So it's not a total wipe. You don't lose everything. Therefore reincarnation isn't pointless eternal repetition, because you build upon what you've already spiritually gone through.

Amnesia is also a form of anesthesia to make this human existence more bearable. As a metaphor, imagine if you need to incarnate into a herd of swine in an industrial farm, or group of apes in zoo, but kept memories of your much better life as a human. You'd kill yourself and wouldn't get the full pig or ape experience.

To continue the metaphor, if your mission is to be more than pig or ape and show others how to transcend that state, then remembering your true nature and purpose would be imperative. So overcoming amnesia is important for fringe seekers like us, but I can't say the same for the majority of humanity.

It's therefore a complex and controversial topic, and you're free to proceed as you wish after death. If after death you just hold the loftiest and most noble feelings, recognize your own self-awareness as an emanation of Source, and strongly intend to return home to where your soul truly belongs, you'll gravitate to where you need to go.

Wise move is to research death and the afterlife, or metaphysics in general, with a discerning eye, being on guard not only for neg entity deception but also self-deception.

V for Victory
@guanajo
·
·

1 quote
·
2d
@montalk One theory from remote viewing (Farsight) is that negative forces have installed a grid system where people are lured towards the light with dead relatives, loving energy, whatever needed, to lure them towards these contraptions surrounding the whole planet that zap souls with intense electricity/energy and erase their memories from the lifetime they just exited so they can be sent back to a new body. I found it silly but it was interesting to consider. Maybe they do that in other planets.

As silly as it sounds, I would not pass it by them to build such a system here. If it were true, you cannot exit the Matrix via death but via "transmutation" of your soul so you can avoid being sent back but can re-incarnate on your terms if you chose to.

It is interesting to note that when one is born the amnesia is not permanent as past life memories can be recovered, same as with abductees. Their memories from abductions can be recovered but through different means.

Montalk
Montalk
@montalk
6h
·
·

Edited
@guanajo Farsight Institute and Major Ed Dames were the two big RV proponents of the White Light Trap idea.

Dames was nicknamed Dr. Doom for frequently discussing apocalyptic scenarios like the so-called Killshot, a massive solar flare that will destroy civilization according to his sessions

Dr. Courtney Brown of Farsight, meanwhile, in his book "Cosmic Voyage", discusses RV sessions that say there are humanoid Martians living underground, who are barely surviving on Mars, and who will need to be brought to Earth as refugees and integrated into our society. When I read that, it sounded to me like a narrative to justify integrating hybrids into society under the guise they are poor refugees from Mars.

I've always found it odd that none of the major RV groups, including CryptoViewing, acknowledge the possibility of (or have safeguards for) alien or demonic telepathic contamination of an RV project.

If a topic is of interest to either of these entities, then it wouldn't take much for them to send false data via telepathy. As long as the viewers get a clear picture and independently give similar details, the sessions are called a success. But the door stands wide open for manipulation of data by third parties with vested interests in putting out disinfo about it.

I remember Dolores Cannon falling for that via her deep-hypnotized clients. The Custodians (depicted as grays) would come through different clients and continue where a session with another one left off, despite the clients not knowing one another. As expected, they painted a picture of who aliens are and how things work in the cosmos that's full of half-truths, and it got turned into a book. That's a common way how these entities maliciously influence our beliefs.

So, I have to take that into consideration when hearing of various RV groups probing the White Light. Either they're tapping into the truth, or these folks are seen by entities as tasty opportunities to disinform. Demonic entities would profit greatly if it turns out the Light is okay and people are turning away from it to become fodder for these critters.

We have on one side: a few remote viewers and some hypnosis and NDE accounts, versus on the other side: various mystics (Steiner, Brunton, Plutarch, Tibetans, and more) and hypnosis and NDE cases that paint a different picture.

Which one to trust? Maybe they are both right, just ignorant of the truth that the other one sees.

Or maybe one is more right than the other.

So these are some of the factors I'm weighing (along with what I said in my 2 part post on the White Light Trap).