Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True color of Mars... blue atmosphere like ours

Well, if there was no atmosphere could there be snow as most pictures of mars shows?

Hi William,

When we look closely at the amature picture taken of Mars in the video we can clearly see a massive spans of GREEN which clearly indicates vegitation. You can also see clear signs of spans of water. I'd say that Mars is quite inhabital really, if it already isn't with beings like or similar to us.

It's no brainer that if they told the world the truth it would put an end to religions... and more.

I see that Mars has a blue atmosphere line around the planet same as the Earth does, the only difference I see is that on Mars it is a thinner line than on Earth. That leads me to believe that there is, indeed, an atmosphere on Mars, just thinner.

By coincidence I got implications from something that there might be humans there. I have no idea. I have read that that there were a human colonization there at some point. Or perhaps a prison camp.

Something happened I think, I just dont know what. There's also photos around with something that looks like a reptilian in it.

Quote:I see that Mars has a blue atmosphere line around the planet same as the Earth does, the only difference I see is that on Mars it is a thinner line than on Earth. That leads me to believe that there is, indeed, an atmosphere on Mars, just thinner. I see that Mars has a blue atmosphere line around the planet same as the Earth does, the only difference I see is that on Mars it is a thinner line than on Earth. That leads me to believe that there is, indeed, an atmosphere on Mars, just thinner.

Hi DT, 

If you have another look at the close-up picture in the video that compares the 2 planets, you’ll notice that the visible arc/circumference of Mars is much more rounded than Earth’s.  This is because the view of Mars’s surface is taken at a far greater distance from the orbiting camera (possibly Hubble’s) than the portion of picture it shows that it took of the Earth.  If the camera were to be placed at the same distance off the surface of Mars as it is from Earth, I would estimate that Mars’s atmospheric belt would appear even thicker than Earth’s.  Which would indicate that it should have been able to (or can) sustain more life per square mile that Earth can, and it would provide the planet with more protection from any form of external bombardment; especially electro-magnetic and other radiation.  The iron rich Martian soil would have aided in providing a rich source of nutrition to all life so as to be able to take advantage of the breathable abundance.  This may be the reason that indications exist of intelligent life having being established on Mars long before it was on Earth.  If given a choice, be it by creation/nature or if these beings were created by ‘more powerful beings’ or if the beings themselves were inter-galactic settlers, Mars would have IMO been the preferred realm for inhabitance. 

Looking at it today, it seems to me that some kind of cataclysmic event may have taken place there long ago.  I’m referring only to the areas that I have seen pictures of over many years.  I now have no doubt that these pictures are but a portion of the plants surface, be it even a small portion.  If I was a gambling man DT, I would wager that most of the pictures of the surface we have been shown over the decades and ALL of the pictures that are suppose to have been taken by the Mars rover/s, have been taken in desert type areas, which unsurprisingly look less inhospitable than ours.  This would aid in maintaining their deceit over the situation that is done mainly for purposes of 'control and power' over the masses.  It does wonders in avoiding having the Pope being referred to as the Poop;  never utter the truth. 

Headspace, I wouldn’t doubt it for a minute that there is intelligent humanoid life still on Mars, be it Earthlings or otherwise, and that’s not just a wild guess. 

I have no doubt that this video will please most everyone here, it’s fantastic: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZtpAl8EbHk 

If you have a slow internet connection, do yourself a favor and let it download overnight if need be.  You won’t regret it.

Well I am up for a trip to Mars to check it out...anyone else want to come along?

[size="3"]Oh definitely DT... any planet at all... and I don't wanna return.[/size]icon_cool

It's a date then...I don't want to return either... well...maybe just for a visit.

Then you better find somebody else to return with DT, once I’m gone I won’t be coming back for the world.lolol
The moon is another option…

Here’s some pictures from my favorite Lunar travel agency’s brouchure:

[Image: mars_moon_15.jpg]

[Image: 1p_gas.jpg]

[Image: 9971793509a0e538291b5110.L.jpg]

[Image: 161524.jpg]

http://www.airportjournals.com/Photos/05...9011_7.jpg

[color=#000000][color=#000000][Image: inoplan_1.gif]